[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you see Millennial Woes' new speech at the London F

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
Did you see Millennial Woes' new speech at the London Forum, /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKIW0NcTb6Y

It's about "Withnail and I", a quintessentially British film set in an era of cultural collapse and general descent into nihilism.

It's a pretty interesting film, it's on Youtube if you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03yGQc6D1io
>>
>>127964666
It's my favourite film.
>>
>tfw I'm the only person left on /pol/ who still watches MW
:(
>>
>>127965370
i watched the first half last night.

looking forward to seeing the rest of it.
>>
>>127964666
Nice digits, S-Satan.
I saw Withnail and I when it first came out. Loved it then, love it now. I'll watch this speech tomorrow, it's my day off. Too fucking tired now.

I really recommend that movie. Essential viewing, great music too. Interestingly, a couple of my old liberal friends love it too. I don't think they realize what's happening to England.
>>
Cant watch this fat autist until he pulls himself out of depression and gets a steady job.
>>
>>127965370
Is he back on twitter?
>>
>>127964801
>>127965490
Can bongs explain to me if this sense of malaise was already present among the general population in the 60s/early 70s or is it a post-Thatcher thing that was transposed to the pre-Thatcher era (through the "sensitive artist attuned to societal ills" gimmick)?

I looked it up and the novel that the play was based on that in turn the movie was based on was actually written in '69, and the original play has a different ending (suicide), that makes you view the whole thing in a more fatalistic, end-of-an-era manner. Was Britain just getting more and more fucked up with each decade? I thought there was great optimism after WW2, did it fizzle out so fast?

>>127966404
Well, he does get free money to travel the world, so what would be the point?
>>
>>127965370
i watch him your not alone
>>
>>127966603
Really what i mean is the far right needs people to present themselves well if its ever going to gain ground (especially with women). and having a depressed smoker in his 30's represent isn't the best image. He's a good guy, but its been a few years and he doesn't seem to be working on his image.
>>
File: 1456137682586.jpg (26KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1456137682586.jpg
26KB, 600x402px
>>127965370
/pol/ is very good at eating its own. They will come up with some reason to call him "controlled opposition" a "fag" or the usual:
ugly
stupid
<insert insult here>
Pol is probably the worst thing that ever happened to the right.

MW is awesome.
>>
>>127965370
Will watch it soon mate
>>
>>127967272
I agree.
>>
>>127966787
>expecting a minor e-celeb to act as a professional leader of a nebulous fringe political movement
>>
>>127964666
what am I supposed to like about withnail?

the alcholism?
the drug abuse?
the faggotry?
>>
File: Millennial Load.gif (1MB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
Millennial Load.gif
1MB, 480x261px
>>127964666
>666

I liked the return of his Aqua Autism.
>>
>>127973450
Are those not the three pillars of British culture?
>>
>>127964666
*throws money*
>>
Why the fuck would I want to watch a bisexual neo-nazi analyse a comedy film for over an hour?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.