[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do European politicians continue to embrace the Muslim hordes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
Why do European politicians continue to embrace the Muslim hordes into Europe? I know why they want the people for labor, votes etc, but are they so naive they think they can control it? Can't they see the growing Islamic subculture in their nations that threatens to bubble up and eat them alive for their own naive greed? It keeps me up at night.
>>
>>127961896
Tax cattle
>>
they are to scared to admit it lol
>>
File: 1496235521530.jpg (111KB, 815x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496235521530.jpg
111KB, 815x544px
>>127961896
>implying they aren't already dead when shit hits the fan
>>
>>127962152

I just look at places like Zimbabwe and south Africa where the balance tilts in the other direction and the whites get slaughtered while everyone cheers. I don't want my children to have to flee their home because they are of the wrong culture
>>
>>127961896
>they want the people for labor
Funny thing is that those same faggots are the ones who complain about "slavery" in Qatar and the UAE. The difference is that we import people to do labor, pay them, and they leave afterwards. The cucks on the other hand import the bottom of the barrel pool of migrants who will never work, and if they work they'll cheat their system, and in any case will get more in gibs than they'll ever repay. Giving them passports is the ultimate cuckoldry.

There's no way it's about labor, if it is then the (((people in charge))) there must be straight up retards.
>>
>why is state want genocide nation?
>me is dum dum statist cuck!
>collar around neck dont let me breth

Protip: any nation with a state is bound for genocide
>>
>ILL HAVE THOSE MUDSLIMES VOTING DEMOCRAT FOR 200 YEARS

-Merkel & Macaroni
>>
>>127963028
I just saw a map showing only 22% of spain can hold a conversation in english then read this post.

Guess which side you're on, pablo?
>>
File: IMG_5733.png (367KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5733.png
367KB, 1080x1920px
Root for more attaque?
>>
>>127962449
>I don't want my children to have to flee their home because they are of the wrong culture
Japan is pretty redpilled so I doubt that you have to worry about blacks slaughtering your children.
>>
>>127963028
Nigger, what?
>>
>>127963515
(only 22% of spain can hold a conversation in English)
>>
>>127963515
>>127963279
Statists show to have a sub 80 IQ again.

Ill make it simple for tiny statist minds
>state will genocide all nations under its heel to make profits and have a legion of dependant slaves
>>
>>127964222
The state is the nation.
>>
>>127961896
They seem to think they will do work
>>
>>127961896
Politics is a business where it doesn't matter how you please your voters. As long as you can keep them voting for you you're still in business and you can keep on working with wealthy "clients" to sell them a service.

Consider the sheer amount of money the top 10 richest people in the world have. They would have to spend only a fraction of it in order to corrupt a political system.

Think of how many people truly care about the world - almost none. Think about how many people seek to satisfy their urges and needs - almost everyone. All you have to do is learn how to manipulate and fool people into voting for you.
>>
>>127961998
They don't pay tax though. 98% drinks the welfare koolaid, and the costs to support such a violent population means more police.
>>
>>127961896
They want to destroy nations, cultures and identity of Europe.
In this way they can build a superstate.
>>
>>127961896
it's just yids who are extremely spiteful and trying to recreate the holocaust but against whites
>>
>>127961896
>Why do European politicians continue to embrace the Muslim hordes into Europe?

Because they were promised that they wouldn't be killed, obviously.
>>
File: 1496166786036.png (320KB, 1261x481px) Image search: [Google]
1496166786036.png
320KB, 1261x481px
>>127961896
It is G*rmans. It is always them. These autistics fucks have literally ZERO common sense. They believe that if the state says "we can do it" then they can do it. They are so fucking brainless and naive, autism at it's finest. Gosh, I wish Americans dropped those nukes on G*rmany, not on you, nip-anon.
Really, we should wipe them out once and for all, but thankfully this time they've decided to do it on their own. I am not sure about France and the UK, though.
>>
Immigrants are taken for labour, like turks, eastern europeans.
Refugees are taken so they look like the good guys.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.