[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't I as powerful and hypermasculine as the ideology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: d9b8939f_KingConan.png (542KB, 929x544px) Image search: [Google]
d9b8939f_KingConan.png
542KB, 929x544px
Why aren't I as powerful and hypermasculine as the ideology and beliefs that I hold to?
>>
>>127957841
I dunno you tell me
>>
Do you even lift?
>>
>>127957841
Work on yourself
Every man born weak and in fear, but with discipline and willpower they can outstand their limits.
>>
>>127957841

Must get in touch with your ancient Central Asian White Man warlord genes.

Meditate on the art of war and subjugation. Free your mind. Open your heart to power. Harness your birthright and the power in your blood.
>>
What is best in life?
>>
File: 1494970422942.jpg (43KB, 511x507px) Image search: [Google]
1494970422942.jpg
43KB, 511x507px
Have you thought about buying some gym equipment and weights OP?

Its what worked for me.

Maybe start training your marksman skills and combat abilities for fun as well.

Set some goals.

It starts with a vision of how you want to be and feel.
>>
>>127957841
The water you drink is full of estrogen from whores who take the birth control pill.
>>
>>127957841
I am.

Reveal your daily routine.
>>
>>127958117
this
>>
File: loki3.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
loki3.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>127957841
because you are fucking Conan and I do not have the luxury of living in times of high adventure??
>>
>>127958322
It's bad
>>
>They fell for the iron pill meme
Fitness is nothing but vanity and proof of insecurity, wanting your body to be great because your mind and spirit isn't. A horrible imperfection that prevents you from being a true Ubermensch
I'm not saying you should eat two KFC buckets a day but obsessing over making your body bigger is complete beta male behavior
>>
>>127958849

There is no real distinction between your body and your mind. Being fit is good for your brain.
>>
>>127957904
I'll be honest, I met a woman that loves me and wanted me to take control of our lives, but I wasn't equipped emotionally, spiritually or even materially to handle this task, and if I was living right, I could have been at a place in my life where I could have created a life for us. She put her faith in me and I failed her
>>
>>127957963
>SPBP
>>
>>127959131
They most certainly reflect one another to an important degree.
>>
>>127959188
That's your problem, innit?
>>
>>127959188
like one anon said. Imagine what the man you should of been looks like and then be that man
>>
>>127957841

Because you are a faggot. Stop being one, problem solved.
>>
>>127959397
Without a shadow of a doubt
>>
>>127959131
>fitness is good for the brain
>getting swole requires 10+ hours of maintainence per week
>10+ hours of reading is 2-5 whole books per week
Which is better for the brain? Body building is for brainlets who can't spend extended periods of time learning
>>
>>127959674
the real key is doing loads of juice and not even lifting. just do a fuck ton of tren and read all day, lmao. gainlets and brainlets btfo. except reading is fucking stupid, just meditate all day and you wont need juice or books, beinglets cant even compete.
>>
>>127959131
There is taking care of your body and make sure you do some exercise to stay healthy and strong but another thing is:
>Picking your food based on how many X it has
>"Bulking" and "cutting" faggotry
>Paying some merchant to let you pick up heavy steel things from the floor for a few hours and do that absurd activity religiously every day
>Buying all kinds of garbage from merchants like "pre-workout", creatine, testosterone, protein, food supplements and steroids
>Taking naked pictures of yourself like a whore

Look at all the great men in history, none of them did any of that shit. In fact "bodybuilding" was really looked down upon by real men like lumberkjacks, farmers and miners back when it started to gain fame and saw those little insecure men lifting their cute weights as nothing but vain faggots; men with women minds

It's all about balance
>>
File: abysslookedback.png (378KB, 610x547px)
abysslookedback.png
378KB, 610x547px
>>127959674
lifting+audiolib
>>
>>127960278
nope, audiobooks induce alpha brainwaves which don't provide the creative/intelligence gainz that actual reading does. I do some basic fitness but bodybuilding requires way too much maintenance to be worth that much of my free time, can't put this brain to waste like that
>>
>>127960278
as an addendum though if you are listening to intellectual content while working out you should do speeches or lectures because that is their intended mode of delivery. The only books that are meant to be read aloud to their audience are written for 5 year-olds
>>
>>127957841
/pol/ in one post
>>
>>127959674
Youre just making excuses for being lazy fat cunt
>>
>>127960866
Shut up Hans
>>
>>127960690
>audiobooks induce alpha brainwaves which don't provide the creative/intelligence gainz that actual reading does
>>
>>127958698
that's that

clean your room, anon.
>>
>I read book instead of lifting, so I'm better!
let's get real for a second, nobody you will met really care about how many books you read, the first thing they see is how you look.
Ho, and there is nothing to be proud to read Eragon or 50 shades of Gay.
>>
>>127961014
on the contrary if you aren't fat and lazy you don't need to do any bodybuilding, you can be healthy without lifting weights. There are a lot of men who are too fat to maintain a decent physique without working out for several hours every few days but I'm 25 and in good shape and I never work out.
>>
lifting wont help a man with a dirty room

dirty room = dirty mind
dirty mind = clouded vision
clouded vision = cant aim your sword
cant aim your sword = cant slay the dragon
cant slay the dragon = lifting wont help you
>>
>>127958849
he's not wrong.
if you really want to get /fit/ in body in mind start fighting, like mma shit
it's not nearly as gay as lifting, yes, lifting is homo if you aren't playing football or some strength sport
>>
>>127961157
>meeting people
>caring what people think about you at first glance
both of these things become increasingly less important to folks as they move right on the IQ bellcurve
>>
>>127961058
Well you gotta admit...

Why hypermasculine? Why not masculine? Powerfull in the overcompensating meme sense where you take the golden pill and fuck your body up with roids and pretend to be spartan or actual powerful in the real world sense?

Some guy itt said he lifts for strength but bodybuilding takes too much time. I agree.
Sports are good to get you more active but your main focus should be on a career that gives you 'power' i.e. money, knowledge, influence.
Read thus spoke Zarathustra.
>>
File: 1486945102121.jpg (315KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486945102121.jpg
315KB, 500x500px
>>127961351
>If I don't meet people, it's because I'm too intelligent!
>>
>>127959471
Truth time, it's almost like I'm afraid of being that man because of the weight of the responsibility that he would have to carry.
>>
>>127961525
The fact of the matter is that obsessing over the way you look (spending hours bodybuilding every week and maintaining physique for years at a time) is the realm of the feminine

The people I enjoy being around don't enjoy being around me because I'm attractive, my girlfriend obviously likes the way I look, and there are infinite things to be learned and finite hours of my lifespan, why would I spend free/alone time doing anything other than learning?
>>
>>127961157
>nobody you will met
>the first thing they see is how you look
>Other people
Total untermensch stuff right here
>>127961323
>i'm gonna take karate just so that my bodybuilding faggotry is justified
One should do physical activity but not deposit our entire energy on that, sports is a different story though
>>
>>127961402
Because I feel like I need to overachieve beyond what is expected because of my past failures.
>>
>>127961848
no, fuck bodybuilding all together if its for vanity is what i'm saying. there's unironically a lot of homosexual energy in there, i've had a couple friends who gave off tons of gay energy after they started lifting
running and shit is different tho, do that if you want to get fit
>>
>>127959674

There is a relationship between weakness and cowardice, and there is a moral dimension to self-actualisation and even intellectual pursuits.

Also, you can do both. 10 hours is hugely exaggerated. Do you read 10 hours a week? Does that consume all of your free time?
>>
>>127962140
I exercise for about 45 mins every morning, not willing to spare more time than that because I have a fuckload of books to read when I'm not working. I'm in decent shape. Yes all of my spare time aside from browsing /pol/ before bed is spent reading books.
>>
>>
>>127958100

To crush your enemies, make them flee before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
>>
>>127962072
>running
Yeah that's what i mean, maybe a little calisthenics and stretching too but that's it. Not the kind of shit i mentioned here: >>127960267
>>
>>127957841
your beliefs are compensating for them
>>
>>127962506
For what? My flaws as a person?
>>
>>127959674
Reading books isn't
>building your brain
Also pure time management perfectionism is dumb too. What matters is what you do and what you achieve, spending more time doing something doesn't mean you will become a better person.

Someone could spend all his time
>learning new things
he will never actually use. Another person can keep a fit body, train himself in his field to become really efficient, be creative at his job to become really successful, have a nice family and still have time to shit, sleep, shitpost on the internet in a balanced manner.

It's better to live a comfortable life, have a good understanding of what you can do and how will you actually achieve your goals, then do it; than just have a vain and superficial idea of
>self-improvement
and try to become jack of all trades, but master of nothing, or just waste your time on pseudo-intellectual nonsense like literature and claim to be more of a character than someone, who has actually done shit in his life.
>>
>>127961862
Overcompensation gives you tunnel vision. It's why manlets become roid freaks for example.
I can't really tell you how and I don't mean to be condescending but since you already yourself acknowledged that this is your motivation idk.

Get fit, don't dedicate your life to the gym.
Get sovereign, don't try to be le alpha bully but just a man that stands for himself and others and is confident. This will make you more alpha than anything.

Get a high education and good job. That will make you more 'powerfull' than reading Art of War and playing Total War all day.
>>
Because you don't actually hold yourself to that ideology or those beliefs. You are a LARPer.
>>
>>127962637
This.
>>
>>127962781
Nigger the Nazis were larp af it doesn't take a psychologist to know why Himmler of all people was so deep into aryan masterrace military order stuff.
>>
>>127962709
Goddammit, Total War is my only escape in life
>>
>>127962637
You think I'm just saying this shit for no reason? If I have a huge list of books I want to read, and a limited lifespan with which to read them, and reading books brings me more joy and comfort than doing other things, there is literally nothing else that I ought to be doing. And that's how it is. Some people don't derive as much meaning or enjoyment from reading good books and learning as I do, those people become gymrat muscledudes and derive a sense of personal achievement and fulfillment from that, but they are less euphoric than me and they tip their fedoras with less gravitas
>>
>>127957841
People treat you differently when your body shows that it could break them like a twig. Men give you more respect naturally. Women will try to get your attention. Hell, even children try to get on your good side.

It's not about you wanting to look good, it's about controlling a room with only your body. It's the power of appearance; it's incredibly important to persuasion.

Weak, unconditioned, soft bodies simply wouldn't understand; they have yet to realize how the mind is useless if the body is impotent.
>>
>>127962567
yes that's about it, same reason girls with daddy issues trun into whore's, there's probably no belief that can't be traced back to some emotional issuel
>>
>>127962999
>tfw no /fitlit/ anymore
The best board hands down
>>
>>127957841
your beliefs/ideologies exist as separate from who you are as a man.

>i am man
>i believe i should be strong, moral and courageous
should be
>i am strong, moral and courageous
>i am man
>>
>>127957841
still pissed the Conan continuation with old Arnold as old Conan got cancelled I am so fucking pissed after Jason Mamoas travesty I couldnt even make it past 30 minutes of the Conan reboot
>>
>>127963037
>phenomenologically cucked by the physicality Jew
>>
>>127963285
Is the second movie good?
>>
>>127963368
It's okay, it disregards the majority of the character growth that took place in the first one and doesn't really carry on the same philosophical themes, but it's mildly entertaining as a movie
>>
File: 1496248736784.jpg (45KB, 600x270px)
1496248736784.jpg
45KB, 600x270px
>>127962963

dont worry friend *signs non aggression pact*
Total war is the god of games *requests trade agreement*
Nothing more based than slaughtering rebellious lords and enslaving entire tribes. *marries heir to your daughter*
When the race war begins you will use you tactical battlefield insight to command a vast army of warriors and rule the ruins of western society. *Assasinates your sons, demands vassalage, declares war, exterminates populace of your capital. Now I have birthrate of your kingdom eventhough that is not even required in this game. GET SHREKKD*

Total war 4ever, but they need to fuck off with the fantasy faggotry.
>>
>>127963060
I already spend too much time trying to psychologically breakdown my beliefs and sense of self.
>>
>>127957841
Because you're all talk. You want to be a real nazi? Take care of yourself. Fucking lift weights. Read books motherfucker. Νους υγιής εν σώματι υγιή.

A healthy mind and a healthy body. Follow that and you shall be the greatest nazi of them all.
>>
File: longlivegod.png (669KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
longlivegod.png
669KB, 1000x1500px
>>127964421
Truth
>>
>>127964100
All want is a three kingdoms era China setting Total War
>>
>>127959471
Are you Tyler Durden?
>>
File: 1484673076890.jpg (4MB, 2880x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1484673076890.jpg
4MB, 2880x1915px
>>
>>
because ur an faggot retard anon
>>
>>127960690
Are you dumb? Alpha waves give exactly that, an alert awakeness that makes it possible to understand better.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.