[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found a TEDx about how pooing in the open actually helps. In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4634.png (117KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4634.png
117KB, 1136x640px
found a TEDx about how pooing in the open actually helps. In India more than half of the no go poo in the looers live pooing freely as God intended. This is not only a cultural inclination but one that has benefits socially and biologically.
>child development
>soil fertility
>cleanliness of ground water
>reduction of food borne illnesses due to constant exposure of feces
Actually makes some good points that She substantiated with a survey in her presentation.
https://youtu.be/V35Vw29tay0
>>
File: IMG_4635.png (217KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4635.png
217KB, 1136x640px
Indians poop more in the street than even dozens of its poorest neighbors that don't understand the benefits of using our natural fertilizer in the fields. Of course city life may be different but you know the adage if you can't poo in the loo then you don't lose to the Jew.
>>
File: IMG_3884.jpg (57KB, 391x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3884.jpg
57KB, 391x442px
Also the only reason I'm bringing this up is that I get super pissed whenever I'mback home and the only responses I get to my posts are POO IN THE LOO PAJEET instead of you all taking me seriously fuck you in ass. Actually good reason for poo in streets
>>
>>127952332
>cleanliness of ground water
Going to call indianshit on that one.

>reduction of food borne illnesses due to constant exposure of feces
This is flat wrong.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
>>
Also, fucking seriously. Poo in a fucking loo already. There is zero excuse for a billion fucking people to be shitting on the ground. FUCK.
>>
>>127952332
You have to go back, Pajeet
>>
>>127952332
We shouldn't be shitting in any water any one drinks ever. All those chems used to clean our sewage we than drink is killing us.
>>
>>127953041
You say what mother bitch? You get out man
>>
>>127953205
That as much as fecal-borne disease is killing Indians.
>>
>>127953390
*Not as much
>>
>>127952332
>high as fuck population density.
>humid/warm climate.
>terrible hygene.

Perfect breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria and other diseases to flourish.
Remember what happened when europeans used to throw their shitbuckets out in the streets before we had plumbing?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.