[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yall cursing on the boomers but the only thing they did wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: fucking cringe.png (935KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fucking cringe.png
935KB, 1366x768px
Yall cursing on the boomers but the only thing they did wrong is they got greedy. Millenials the real cringe
>>
Link for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYSRm7qgY0
>>
>>127942053
Boomers were more degenerate in their prime, but are relatively based compared to other demographics
>>
Don't talk like a nigger
>>
>Only got greedy
>Jew detected
>>
>>127942236
Boomers basically destroyed the economy the job market globally for everyone else after them. But as I said the only thing wrong with them is that they got greedy. On the other hand millenials are spreading their degeneracy and spoiledness everywhere and they are not even adults yet. There is still more for them to do that will make us cringe
>>
>>127942601
greed is good
>>
>>127942053
···lel···
>How the fuck where're not interested.
>>
File: 1487611028169.jpg (65KB, 960x531px) Image search: [Google]
1487611028169.jpg
65KB, 960x531px
>>127942053
Who the fuck do you suppose raised the millenials?
>>
>>127942053
>Millenials
Nigga these are gen Z faggots.
>>
>>127942683
If it's not "good," it's inevitable. Which is why capitalism is so based. Instead of killing people while pretending humans can be molded into something we're not (communism), our natural self-interest is harnessed.
>>
>>127942053

Yeah bruh senpai dawg baka
>>
>>127943001
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the boomers. But last time I checked most boomers were not homosexuals and they were not fucking niggers. It's time to take responsibility for our degeneracy
>>
>>127942644
>Free love
>Disco
>the "me" generation
>Shitty parenting
>No fault divorce

Just to name a few.
Nothing but destruction, hedonism, narcissism and nillisim in thier wake. Some few of us that came after have managed to break out and are trying to sort ourselves, but the policies that theses shortsighted spoiled post war brats put into place have doomed us all.
>>
>>127943467
you are right for all these but millenials are somehow even worse. it is truly fascinating, they will probably destroy the world
>>
>>127942053
>Millenials the real cringe
This is well known.

>>127943001
Not an excuse. Millenials want credit for any good they do then they also take blame for the bad.
>>
>>127942053
BLACKED
>>
I would take the white one out to a nice dinner. Mortons maybe.. but the ghetto accent would have to stay at home. I cant have my date ordering a $100 steak like its a fidget spinner at Circle k
>>
>>127942053

Who the fuck do you think raised Millennials?
>>
>>127942644
This, I don't hate boomers but they are big government loving retards who fucked a lot of shit up. Millenials will rival them in fucking shit up for future generations though.
>>
>>127942053
Wait a sec, are they both girls???
>>
>>127943362
You realize the people programming our minds to be degenerate are boomers right?

Do you really think the person in charge of hiring Franchesca Ramsey is a millennial?
>>
>>127947065
ye
>>
>>127947440
You realize the people programming our minds to be degenerate are jewish boomers right?

and it doesn't matter who's doing the brainwashing. the problem is that these teens will be more fucked up than ever
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.