[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >google "interracial marriage reddit"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1958.jpg (125KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.jpg
125KB, 1280x673px
>be me
>google "interracial marriage reddit"
>find ask reddit thread from last year
>Question was: Those in interracial marriages what obstacles do you face that you weren't expecting?
>over 10,000 replies with pages and pages of deleted/removed comments
>Gee, wonder what happened here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/59baza/serious_those_in_interracial_marriages_what/
>>
>not using ceddit to view the deleted comments
>>
>>127934616
Fuck off
>>
>>127934616
Im half korean and my wife is white. I have two kids. One kid is obviously of ambiguous ethnic heritage and the other is blond hair and blue-eyed. My son takes after me and my korean side. My daughter takes after her mother. My father had blonde hair as a kid and is blue-eyed.
I never thought I would have to explain to my daughter that she is really my daughter.
I have had people come up to me and tried to stop me from picking her up. Iv had people straight out ask me who her father is. Why would an asian guy have anything to do with a white kid?
With my daughter there, I tell them that she is my daughter and that they need to fuck off. However, she is young and it leaves doubt in her head. She looks at me and we look nothing alike. I have naturally tanned skin, almond eyes, and brown hair and eyes. She is fair skinned, round eyes, blond hair, and blue eyes. It worries her. It worries her that its so obvious strangers have not believed me when I told them she was my daughter.
She is mostly good now. We got my dad to send a BUNCH of pictures of when he was little and my parents visited more often. She would see her grandpa had hair like hers and eyes like hers. That helps a lot. She knows he is my father and she looks like her grandpa. I dont look like grandpa, I look like grandma.
Another thing that deals with my daughter.
My daughter uses what korean words she knows and asks a lot of questions about how I grew up. I think she does it to connect with me given the above issue.
Final thing. Apparently white people feel a lot more comfortable saying crazy shit around other white people. Someone say something sutpid and my wife is "you know im married to an asian guy right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>127935879
All that she means by "I'm married to an asian guy" is
>"Be over at 6, Tyrone! Xuan is working late at the textile mill :^)"
>>
>>127935879
statistically impossible to have a child that doesn't have at least one or 2 characteristics of you that are identifiable even among mixed ethnicities.

Cunt cheated.
>>
>>127934616
>My wife is white, I am Asian. Children go through stages of self-identifying white or Asian. When he was young, my son was annoyed when my wife visited him during school lunch because his friends "found out he had a white mother". Now, older, he is not much into Asian culture.

Poor happas
>>
>>127938553

"I'm mixed, white(mom) and Asian(dad) - It's weird for us. When I am with Asian friends they treat me like I'm white, i.e. impressed that I can use chopsticks, but when I'm with my White friends they treat me like I'm Asian - It's a bit confusing. We could really use our own island nation of halfies only (yes, irony)."
>>
kek reddit has NO free speech
>>
What actually is the reason for all the deleted comment threads? They left the ones that spoke negatively of white people.
>>
[Deleted] means the user deleted it, probably so he doesn't permanently have racist shit about his wife in his comment history. [Removed] means the mods removed it. I don't see that many removed.
>>
>>127939545
So you're all these different accounts within the same thread removed their comments. No way.
>>
>>127939752
*you're saying
>>
>>127939391
I wonder
>>
>>127935879
One of my white friends awkwardly smiles after racist jokes. Not sure if I consider them a friend.
>>
>>127939752
>>127939545
Right, it's not just the top level comment it's all the child comments too. I remember that thread pretty well now that I read...it...and I can't be sure that I didn't comment on it and have it deleted.
>>
>>127934733
Yea OP needs to use this trick to see how much faggotry reddit is trying to cover up.
>>
>>127939794
I delete my comments all the time. Like 1 in 4. If I said all my wife's fat black ass is a problem, I'd definitely delete it after a while. You see throwaway accounts all the time.
>>
File: argentina_white_country.png (558KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
argentina_white_country.png
558KB, 680x541px
>>127939391
>>127939752

Most likely deleted puns or racist comments. Puns are the most common kind of post you see on reddit because they're short easy to read, and easy upvote/karma grabs. Why do North Americans find puns so hilarious? It's one of the lowest forms of humor desu

Threads tagged with [Serious] on the askreddit sub are actually pretty heavily moderated for jokes and off-topic comments
>>
>>127934616
>be me
Why do people star greentexts with this? Serious question.
>>
File: 1448094865180.jpg (444KB, 903x788px) Image search: [Google]
1448094865180.jpg
444KB, 903x788px
>>127934616
>>
>>127934616
>>google "interracial marriage reddit"
why tho
>>
File: 1479942151591.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479942151591.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>127935879
>Someone say something sutpid and my wife is "you know im married to an asian guy right?
>>
>>127940368
Is this after you make the joke or what?
>>
>>127941493

Welcome newfriend.
>>
every single one of you should be banned
>>
>>127942459
>reddit spacing
>calling anyone else a newfag
>>
>>127940368
Probably because like most of American anons you are a delusional shitskin and your white friend thinks you are trying to trick him.
>>
>>127935879
>the other is blond hair and blue-eyed
She cucked you
>>
>>127941493
It's the kind of poor form that results from someone not lurking long enough. Same with blowing the ebin maymay arrow verb structure, e.g.:
>he thinks that
vs
>thinking

This is the reality of living with redditfugees.
>>
>>127942552
Who are you quoting?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.