[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen someone become so cucked so fast? >"In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (20KB, 500x179px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 500x179px
Have you ever seen someone become so cucked so fast?

>"In m..m..muh _opinion_..."
>>
File: OP.png (457KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
457KB, 680x471px
>>127922086
You definitely set a record here.
>>
I'm sure he's right and that there are quite a few fake leaks.

But there are clearly a lot of true leaks too, or he wouldn't be stressing out and trying to fire all leakers.
>>
>>127922268
FPBP
/thread
>>
>>127922398
>hurrrlurrrr FBPB
Fuck off back to r*ddit
>>
>>127922086
He may be alluding to the fact that modern news is 99% "opinion" pieces.
>>
>>127922086
>THE LEAKERS MUST HANG LIKE THE NIGGERS YHEY ARE
>b-but t-the leaks arent real they are all lies
>>
>be CNN
>have the ability to make up stories
>also have the ability to publish as many fake stories as wanted
>personally destroy people with fake information for agenda justification
>intentionally ignore real news that affects people
>>
>>127924535

>be faggot trump shill on /pol/
>suck dicks

Checks out
>>
>>127924891
He didn't say anything about Trump you Mongoloid.
>>
>>127924535
More like

>Work in white house, but hate new administration
>Give any gossip you hear to the media
>Media eats it up because it's juicy stories
>Suddenly can't stop leaking because the media will expose you
>>
covfefe
>>
>>127925085

Yea he's just pushing trumps narrative on CNN because he genuinely believes that shit. Sure thing
>>
Let me help you out little guy...
>>
>>127922086
>become cucked
he's literally correct though
>>
>>127922268
/thread
>>
>>127925424

Proof?
>>
How are you this fucking stupid? by saying "in my opinion" he is stopping the msm from calling him a liar. Saged this gay thread.
>>
>>127922086
I was reading an article that said he was thinking of hiring lawyers to help him with Twitter.
This tweet confirms that he has done that.
>>
>>127925424
You're correct, that is his opinion.
>>
>>127925424
He used to drop redpills. Look at him now.
His opinion's worthless. We want the truth.
>>
>>127922086
He's right. At this point the moment I hear anonymous source I stop listening. I don't like or trust Trump but you'd have to be an idiot to think the media is even remotely honest. They have the power to influence the masses but people think they don't abuse that? The media is comprised of the most honest people in the world?

Give me a break. The American media has no obligation to report the truth because the government can't be trusted to fairly regulate the truth. Pretty big mess.
>>
>>127925958
He's dropping red pills with plausible deniability.
>>
>>127925475
>>127925575
>>127925958
You shills need to wait for the subpoenas and the NSA's testimony before you start crowing.

Obama and Hillary and Bernie are all going to jail.
>>
>>127926002
Also "alleged" means jack shit these days too. Any idiot can accuse someone of something and the news will cover it even if the source is a homeless person who talks to himself.
>>
>>127926204
That's not a redpill, it's a bluepill by definition.
>>
>>127925475
CNN is the proof. Hilarious that you are so skeptical when it comes to what someone says online but when they push bs news stories backed by "anonymous" stories, you go yep yep that's true! Like a little retarded fucking version of ducky from the land before time series because you are a dumb fucking cuck.
>>
>>127926749
Having plausible deniability makes it a blue pill?
Explain
I introduce plausible deniability in a lot of my life to avoid negative repercussions. It's armor against lawsuits and criminal charges.
>>
>>127925475

An unnamed insider.
>>
>>127927433
Why would you need to hide from the truth? You only need to hide from your lies.
>>
>>127927886
Because some people cannot handle the truth. Others do not want to accept it. So they fight it. They hide it.

Get a grip dude. It is not that simple sometimes.
>>
>>127927886
You're being short sighted.
It's like always having an alibi.
For example I post extremist shit on here, then some centrist shit, then some extremist shit the other way. That way if anyone's watching they have no clue what I'm up to and what I believe.
You also avoid libel lawsuits by saying "I think" and "in my opinion".
Plausible deniability makes you virtually untouchable.
>>
>>127928477
You forgot, "In my opinion."
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.