[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: japan-flag.gif (3KB, 651x456px) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
3KB, 651x456px
What are your thoughts on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg ?

The presenter is a total fucking queer, but the segment about how all of these ring-wing groups are talking about shame overwhelming national pride made me think of how when the tsunami devastated Japan a few years ago, there were a whole mess of people on twitter calling it "karma for Pearl Harbor." I was thinking "how can these fucking retards not think the bombs were enough retribution? They ended the war." But then I was thinking about the Japanese people. Would any of them be so ashamed of their alliance with the axis during the WWII that they could agree with that sentiment?

In terms of national education: What is the line between taking responsibility for your mistakes and being overwhelmed by shame? We all know here in America, white people are bombarded by shame in respect to the enslavement of Africans two-hundred years ago. This creates some people with very strange disconnects with reality, willing to accept outright mistreatment from minorities out of some obligation to "make up for" their ancestors' actions.

Is it possible to be aware of past transgressions, to accept the wrong in them, and to also not wallow in those mistakes? To tell history without living it? I think the whole world is about fed up with "shame".
>>
>>127913350
i am definitely gonna read all that
>>
>>127913350
I don't know but I hope there still okay with me potential living there as a kokujin as long as I respect their culture.
>>
The Japanese perpetrated far worse crimes than Pearl Harbor. They got off easy with only two atom bombs.
>>
>>127913350
>Is it possible to be aware of past transgressions, to accept the wrong in them, and to also not wallow in those mistakes? To tell history without living it? I think the whole world is about fed up with "shame".

I sure hope it's a possibility.
>>
Make no mistake, the Japanese are a barbaric race and they need to have their conquering instincts suppressed,
>>
>>127913350
>But then I was thinking about the Japanese people. Would any of them be so ashamed of their alliance with the axis during the WWII that they could agree with that sentiment?
No.
>>
>>127916549
Asians have no empathy at birth, place newborns from different races together, and the chink eyed ones have no reaction to the cries of other children, while children of all other races do react to the sound.
>>
>>127913350
>China has a big fuck off portrait of Mao and celebrate him as a top guy
>Get upset about Nanking all the time
I don't understand the Chinese hang up over this
>>
>>127917058
Its all about who can be the biggest victim these days.
>>
File: 1431463633104.jpg (28KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1431463633104.jpg
28KB, 396x385px
>>127914407
So you're a nigger right?
>>
>>127913350
shame is for white ppl only, no other races feel shame
>>
>>127914407
Dreaming, even ethnic Japanese born overseas are seen as not Japanese enough
>>
>>127917031
You are that butthurt Norweigan who was unloading about Koreans in that thread aren't you? I didn't realize that you had a stick up your ass about every Asian race
>>
File: IMG_0228.png (24KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.png
24KB, 1200x800px
>>127913350
>>
>>127917958
No I'm not. Though I'm curious to see what he said.
Asians have no empathy, what little they have is for immediate family if that and some learned trough strict upbringing and tight societal pressures.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.