[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with climate change? Why do so many people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 24

File: dave-granlund-climate-change.jpg (260KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dave-granlund-climate-change.jpg
260KB, 500x500px
What's the deal with climate change? Why do so many people who lean right now believe in it despite the overwhelming evidence?

What's the agenda of Climate change If it is a hoax?
>>
You can't discuss earth climate with humans.

Really, you can't. Timespans are different.

Also, humans tend to shill for non-existent issues like muh hot sun or m-muh israel.

Are there too many cars in random shitholes as jew york or shangai?

YES

should I pay a tax for the climate jews?

NO
>>
Thought climate change was a good thing?
>>
>>127913271
Bill Whittle did a video on climate change.

Voting for Hillary will never save anything.
>>
>>127913271
Practicing geologist here, the science is sound and impacts are readily observable if you know what you are looking for - extreme weather variance, sea level rise, ecosystems migrating and collapsing as communities respond to longer growing seasons and encroaching populations able to exploit them.

It's political because everyone is caught up on blame instead of adaptation. Fresh water and soil supplies are becoming scarce and low quality, agriculture will require massive retooling to continue feeding people, life styles will have to change, the world's poorest will suffer (what's new?), massive fortunes are waiting to be made in efficient recycling and resource management, seasonal weather cycles will become significantly less forgiving, cities will need to be abandoned in the face of sea level rise, and people keep shitting out more people. It reflects poorly on us as a species that the one issue that is blatantly apolitical and a test of mettle of us to behave like adults as a collective turns into a shrieking shit fest between rednecks misled by oil PR and wooks shaking rocks to channel their positive vibrations to the world spirit.

There is a reason this professional is littered with alcoholics.
>>
>>127913271

Expensive energy makes people dependent on the government. When the government is given full control of the allocation of energy they will ration and use it for population control.

If they really wanted clean, cheap energy, we would already have Nuclear Fusion.
>>
There is climate change, and there is man-made climate change. The Earth's climate can change regardless of human activities. It is possible for someone to agree with climate change and disagree with man-made climate change. Politicians do not care about the distinction because as long as they can successfully shill a bogeyman they can intimidate a voter base into giving them more power and more taxes.
>>
>>127914684

I aM a GeOloGiSt AnD i ThInK EaRtH iS a StAtIc SyStEm
>>
>>127914684
>if you know what you are looking for
Is that how you call it now when you handpick evidence?
>>
File: 1484722942515.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484722942515.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>127916118
I aM a MoRoN aNd I tHiNk tHe cLiMaTe cHaNgEs fOr nO rEaSoN

Educate yourself dumbfuck.
>>
>>127913271
>What's the agenda of Climate change If it is a hoax?

Global redistribution of wealth.

Distributed by the NWO.
>>
>>127916118
Fucking Kek.
>>
>>127913271
There is constant climat change it just not man made.
We are living in the Holocene right now with Atlantic cold phases and boreal warm phases. Furtermore we have glacials and interglacials. We are alos in an interglacial right now. As of now we its perfect tome to enter the next warm boreal or else we are heading to the next glacial

>pro Tip: We are still in the Ice age. It just happens to be an interglacial phase and not an glacial one
>>
>>127914684
>blatantly apolitical

So is that why you frauds put in nonsense about free movement of migrants, feminism, etc. into the Paris Accords? That shit is how we can tell that this is just a power grab by the left, and you don't have a single shred of integrity.

Basic fucking logic reveals that cramming the West full of third worlders has nothing to do with stopping climate change. Its just more propaganda.
>>
>>127913271
It could be nothing, but I'm not against taking precautions. Also clean air is nice to breath
>>
SATANIC
TALMUDIC
LIES
>>
>>127917110
>something something quatenary glaciation
Guess what fagdick, it isn't.

The highest concentration of CO2 in the vostok ice record was 290ppm, we're at 400.
>>
>>127917167
If anything, cramming the West full of third worlders will make climate change worse because it will enable them to produce more carbon emissions.

Ecofascism is probably where we are headed, or some kind of ecoimperialism. Kill all the third worlders so the first world can save itself.
>>
File: figure03-lg.jpg (87KB, 750x509px) Image search: [Google]
figure03-lg.jpg
87KB, 750x509px
>>127913271
It's real, but people are exaggerating and leftist are making up fake solutions while also making it political, when it should not be.
>>
>>127913271

Climate change will genocide so many subhumans.
>>
>>127917843
The vostok ice record is faked.
The jews need to get global consensus on a big genocide of all third world, then they only have the stupid bourgeois goy left to finish off.
Global Warming is a hoax by the jews according to the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
>>
>>127917843
Exactly.

You can tell whether these people are sincere by observing their actions. The moment they 180 on migrants and start demanding nuclear power, then I'll become a true believer. Til then, I'll remain convinced they're scam artists.
>>
File: 3515141311234.jpg (45KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
3515141311234.jpg
45KB, 600x808px
>>127917167
uninformed hysterics aside, it's foreseeable that large metropolitan areas in the middle east and north africa will become uninhabitable this century. Island nations with high population density like the Philippines and Indonesia will end up largely submerged. Setting up a framework to allow for the movement of these displaced people is completely reasonable, you absolute retard. Either put in a shred of effort to educate yourself on this topic (if you genuinely feel passionately about it) or go ahead and neck your immediate family for posterity
>>
File: 1487396967469.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487396967469.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>>127918273
>jews
>global
>genocide
>goy
>zionism

Please allow me to make myself look as dumb as possible, as quickly as possible without providing anything of value.
>>
File: ice_age.png (42KB, 685x598px) Image search: [Google]
ice_age.png
42KB, 685x598px
>>127913271
>What's the agenda of Climate change If it is a hoax?

The poor can be rounded up for extermination if consumers can be defined as hazardous waste at legislative level.
>>
>>127914684
>It's political because everyone is caught up on blame instead of adaptation
I think it's political because it's being misused for a political agenda and of course immense profit.
Here in Austria there is a massive lobby of multinationals and corrupt politicians trying to privatize our water supplies.
Somehow we're trying to avoid the actual discussion of the topic with all it's dark implications. There won't be enough resources for an expanding population to live soon, not in luxury but necessities, and there is going to be a fight for these resources.

At least as far as we know right now, climate change has huge geopolitical implications, and decisions are not made transparently as would be fit for our 'free democratic' systems.

I've often thought about this, and seeing the migrant crisis in the most humane conspirational light possible it might be about saving parts of the human species that might be about to go extinct, before closing the floodgates.

Of course, this wouldn't be fair or humane either, the people coming here are terrible primitives and not the most accomplished or worthy people of their countries.
Plus, nobody seems to be doing a single damn thing about the birthrates in Africa and Central Asia that excerbate our troubles even further and cause even worse cruel situations.
Imagine the horrors of hundreds of millions of people in Nigeria starving because of failing crops.

Obviously there is a very real conspiracy for power in the future world of scarcity, with different powers moving their pieces on the global chessboard. Giant corporations trying to get a hold on the worlds water and agriculture is only part of that, there's also the military-informational complex in the US who want to control every bit of information they can get and Putin trying to at least consolidate his power by controlling energy resources.

Anyway, I'm delving deep into this, and it's a lot of conjecture, as is the whole of climate science at this point.
>>
>>127913271
If liberals really believed in "climate change" then they'd be against immigration to first world countries.

If the USA had no Immigration in the last 40 years, we'd be at 200 million people, not 330 million. We would be putting out 1/3 less greenhouse gases.
>>
>>127918487
>uninformed
>retard

All you got is "people should be allowed to move into the west en masse if their country is fucked." Because... why exactly?

Oh yeah, because climate change, America and Europe have to be destroyed now. Sorry.

Are you starting to see why President Trump did the right thing? I mean, pretend you aren't a brainwashed liberal for a moment, and pretend you're someone who actually cares about America. Adherence to the Paris accords == we get flooded by refugees and our countries are obliterated.

>educate yourself on this topic

What amount of "education" can make evacuating huge metropolitan areas from the ME/NA into the USA palatable?
>>
>>127914684
>seasonal weather cycles will become significantly less forgiving, cities will need to be abandoned in the face of sea level rise, and people keep shitting out more people. It reflects poorly on us as a species that the one issue that is blatantly apolitical and a test of mettle of us to behave like adults as a collective turns into a shrieking shit fest between rednecks misled by oil PR and wooks shaking rocks to channel their positive vibrations to the world spirit.
Good, I'd rather see the system burn than let the jews win.
>>
>>127914684
Atmospheric Scientist / Physicist here, there is no denying the radiative properties of molecules which underpins climate science. Things are changing, so saddle up and giddyup. Hopefully a lot of shitskins die as a result.
>>
>>127914684
>wooks
>>
File: 1472663906839.jpg (2MB, 1891x4901px) Image search: [Google]
1472663906839.jpg
2MB, 1891x4901px
>>127914684
Okay. Could you explain to me in detail why pic related is wrong, please. I would also like an explanation as to why this warming period is different from the Roman and Medieval warm periods which were beneficial to civilization as a whole. Thank you in advance.
>>
File: 1321285_5504a99cbfe13.jpg (5KB, 150x128px) Image search: [Google]
1321285_5504a99cbfe13.jpg
5KB, 150x128px
>>127919138
>being this out of touch with reality
>2017
>shiggy diggy

I mean, pretend you aren't a brainwashed conservative for a moment, pretend you're someone who actually cares about Human beings.

Adherence to the Paris accords doesn't mean anything except adhering to the accords. Also consider that letting those places go to shit means that eventually they will have nowhere else to go besides the U.S.

abandoning the treaty, and (apparently in your tiny mind) adhering to the treaty will have the same fucking effect for you, dumb ass. Just one is repeated by a few hundred years of gross negligence.

Let me hide my shock at a republitard being short-minded kek.
>>
it's all about
Global redistribution of wealth
Global Government - On World Government
Weaking America
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>127919918
>educate my gay ass because I'm too lazy to do it myself and get my scientific opinions from 4chan.
Read the first non green text sentence.

Literally discredits him right there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suess_effect
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/emis/meth_reg.html
>>
>>127916546
Yes, Fred Flintstone and his stone age dinosaur powered culture were responsible for the climate that was far warmer than the current climate. There are no natural drivers of climate. The giant ball of nuclear fire at the center of the solar system has no effect on our climate. Nor do shifts in Earth's orbit or even random erupting volcanoes. Totally man made.
>>
>>127919931
>brainwashed conservative

How is it brainwashing to not want your country to be destroyed to make room for, apparently, THE ENTIRE FUCKING POPULATION OF ME/NA?

>Adherence to the Paris accords doesn't mean anything except adhering to the accords.

Which includes open borders, feminism nonsense, "vulnerable portions of society" (transgenders/whatever), etc. You morons really think we'd adhere to a liberal transnational law whose rules are, quite simply, "WE WIN, FUCK YOUR ELECTION?" No.

>Also consider that letting those places go to shit means that eventually they will have nowhere else to go besides the U.S.

They can fuck off. Staying in the Accords means we HAVE to let them in. And there is no "letting them go to shit," there's nothing that can be done beyond EMPing them.

>Let me hide my shock at a republitard being short-minded kek.

The phrase is "short sighted," and yeah, how short sighted of me -- not wanting to have to obey open borders SJW nonsense: The Accords.
>>
>>127917731
So, what was the Co2 concentration back before the glaciers formed? Do we even know?
>>
File: 1484427543787.jpg (147KB, 700x421px) Image search: [Google]
1484427543787.jpg
147KB, 700x421px
>>127920806
Thank you for regurgitating the same tired opinions time and time again. Allow me to offer this short but sweet reply:

You're a fucking faggot.
Now: >there are no natural drivers of climate
No, there really isn't glaciation in 50 million years as been erratic and unpredicatable and only change when outside forces act upon them.

> The giant ball of nuclear fire at the center of the solar system has no effect on our climate
see >>127918006 's picture. No correlation.

>Nor do shifts in Earth's orbit or even random erupting volcanoes

Erupting volcanoes generate almost no CO2 compared to the 20 billion tons we pump out.

>Totally man made.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suess_effect

Literally a smoking gun senpai.

Kill yourself
>>
File: vostok.co2.gif (7KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vostok.co2.gif
7KB, 512x384px
>>127921195
A) the 'glaciers' didn't form 400,000 years ago and
B) http://cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/vostok.html
Pic related

I'm amazed at how fucking stupid you all are. You claim to be woke niggers and here you are getting stamped all over by some faggot in his early 20's pathetic really.
>>
>>127919931
The problem is there is no longer enough for everyone. We made the world profitable, and now its coming to bite us in the ass. That doesn't mean we have to make more mistakes and try to make sure everyone survives.

If you think 3rd world countries are in their place by chance, and not by function. Then your not looking at reality. Even if it was because we exploited them, we all started on the same page and that just means we're better then them. And you can be sure if things had turned out in another races favor, there would be only 1 race on the planet.

Just look at Australia, worse climate then africa, and in less then 200 years a PRISON CAMP of ours built a country, where's africa? Still in mud hutts,
>>
>putting toxic chemicals into the air will never have any effect ever!
Even if you don't believe in climate change surely you aren't fucking stupid enough to think that there is no ecological effect
>>
>>127913271
Climate change, along with species going extinct, is perfectly natural.
>>
>>127913271
Listed to Scott Adams, Bill Whittle, and Breitbart's reporting from 2013-2016.
>>
>>127921961
>That doesn't mean we have to make more mistakes and try to make sure everyone survives.

What an eloquent thought anon, let's do the right thing shall we? Let's kill ourselves and be done with it. For the good of the world :^)

You go first.
>>
File: IPCC projections vs actual.jpg (168KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
IPCC projections vs actual.jpg
168KB, 960x864px
>>127913271
>What's the deal with climate change? Why do so many people who lean right now believe in it despite the overwhelming evidence?

The evidence shows that roughly over the last 100 years or so the earth has warmed about .8 degrees Centigrade while CO2 has risen from about 280 ppm to 400 ppm. However the rate at which the climate has warmed when looking at say the last 50 years indicates that the rate at which it is warming is decreasing. (think 2nd order derivative of warming per Carbon function being negative.) Over the last 18 years or so, the warming has been slight to non-existent, essentially flat. This corresponds to what the warming of pure CO2 is expected. Roughly about 1 degreee centigrade for each doubling of CO2. That means that in order for additional degreee of warming we would need to go froom 400 ppm Carbon to 800 ppm and from that to 1600 ppm Carbon to gain an additional degree of warming. We would have exhausted all fossil fuels well before that. The experts predicted all these postive feedbacks that just have not manifested. Fact trumps hypothesis and Data trumps theory. There is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>127922242
>Listed to Scott Adams
What does Scott Adams say about Climate Change?
>>
File: thermometer.png (67KB, 639x366px) Image search: [Google]
thermometer.png
67KB, 639x366px
>>127913271
>>
File: 1493402209985.jpg (117KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
1493402209985.jpg
117KB, 600x638px
>>127913271
Climate change is the ultimate level of virtual signaling. Just think, liberals want the white race to be removed because "muh ebil whyte paypols" but want to protect the climate so that the Earth will be habitable for future generations. Since whites aren't a part of that they only want it to livable on for the (((colored people)))
>>
>>127918487
>climate systems chaotic
>retards able to make precise predictions
>>
>>127922406
>Over the last 18 years or so, the warming has been slight to non-existent, essentially flat.
https://climate.nasa.gov/system/internal_resources/details/original/647_Global_Temperature_Data_File.txt

By flat he means half a degree. Also he got his idea of flat straight from his ass.
>>
>>127913271
Mammoths and Mastadons weren't cold weather adapted. Intact frozen mammoths in Siberia have been found with undigested plants that only grow in warm climates. Those mammoths didn't die and freeze because of gradual climate change but because of catastrophic flash freezing that happened in an instant at the end of th younger dryas period which killed off the mega fauna AND the flora and the humans that jews claimed hunted and used these all up and starved. No they all fucking died at the same exact time.
>>
>>127920479
>Wikipedia
Oh, well, that settles everything. And you aren't the "scientist" asked. I wanted a step by step refutation. You resorted to ad hominem. Ergo, you have no actual argument and instead are appealing to authority. If a Wikipedia article can be defined as authority.
>>
>>127922303
Been there, tried that, got the t-shirt
>>
>>127922303
No, let's leave the savages to their own devices, and bar them from our countries.
>>
File: energy-subsidies4.png (105KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
energy-subsidies4.png
105KB, 720x540px
>>127913271
You mean catastrophic human caused global warming warming right? Because there is literally no evidence of that. There hasn't been anything more "chaotic or catastrophic" with regards to climate in the last 50 years as there was the 50 or 100 years prior. It's all a way for both climate scientists to keep a steady paycheck for the rest of their lives, and for big government types to gain a previously untapped stream of $TRILLIONS of new tax revenue to spend however they like. It's a total scam, and probably the biggest black eye for science in the last 500 years.
>>
>>127922406
For those not aware - all Climate Change histrionics use graphs that start at about 1850 or 1890.
These so-called "experts" never tel you about the regular warm / cool cycles going back hundreds of thousands of years.
You're right.
Facts over-ride theory every time.
>>
>>127921396
You keep linking Wikipedia and name calling. I have concluded that you have no actual argument. You remind me of a fundie who is denying the earth is more than 6000 years old.
>>
File: Satellite Surface temp 79-2017.jpg (330KB, 2340x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Satellite Surface temp 79-2017.jpg
330KB, 2340x1350px
>>127922966
>>
>>127919931
>pretend you're someone who actually cares about Human beings.
Translation: feel feelings.
Leftists tells people to feel things rather than think.
Yeah, your kind is spotted a mile away.
Go fuck yourself, Commie.
>>
File: 252671315415.jpg (10KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
252671315415.jpg
10KB, 324x278px
>>127922936
>i don't understand any of it, so no one can
>retards
an attempt was made
>>
>>127923775
Nice graph you got there.
To bad it only goes back a couple decades.
What about the last couple million years?
Got any graphs that go back more than a couple decades, champ?
No?
Thought not.
>>
>>127914684
The climate has gone through change since the earth formed.

It happens. Nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>127922149
>CO2 is a toxic chemical

Tell that to all the greenhouses that pump CO2 into their buildings to increase plant production
>>
>>127913271
It's a hoax, but the cause is noble.

Geologically, we're entering a cooling period due to solar cycles. ice ages always mean a whole lot of human and megafauna suffering. The last dark age was caused by a 'mini' ice age, and we should be starting a 'regular' one now. The human race would take thousands of years to recover, we'd be lucky to retain even keltic levels of sophistication once it got warmer again.

So TPTB intervened. They enacted an enormous occult ritual powered by the belief of the majority of the world's population. It was skillfully wovent over decades, one of the most complex rituals ever cast, with the sole purpose of preventing a dark age orders of magnitude worse than the last from occurring.

The leaders of the US say they don't believe in it because they're controlled opposition. Someone had to be sabotaging the process so people would keep their faith in the scientists telling the story despite their inability to fix it. The leaders of the US took that role on themselves.

I know /Pol doesn't like the NWO, but they really mean it when they say they're here to help.
>>
File: blocksyourpath.jpg (73KB, 508x634px) Image search: [Google]
blocksyourpath.jpg
73KB, 508x634px
>>127913271
****RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE****

The only thing that is "settled" in this debate is that neither side will ever accept the others evidence. Maybe its because the standards of evidence vary, lack of trust, politics, money, maybe it's because scientists have been caught pulling massive BS in the past (see: low fat diets) and this makes a lot of people not trust them.

That is all irrelevant. We should not have to be faced with our own goddamn extinction to actually start giving a fuck about the Earth. You dont just stub out cigarette butts on your carpet, do you? the pollution we are all collectively doing, the waterways being destroyed and the air being poisoned makes me sick to the stomach. Hitler would have prevented this. Pollution causes birth defects, looks like shit and it PISSES GOD OFF.

Revelation 11:18

“The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

God gave Adam dominion over the earth, but he also stated that Adam was to be its Steward. Humanity is so buttfucked that we wont even take care of the ground we walk on unless we are somehow threatened into doing so by extinction. youre all fucked in the head with your faggot-graphs, it shouldnt have even gotten to this. Environmentalism is the Final Redpill.
>>
>>127924053
>To bad it only goes back a couple decades.
Why do you think I was posting this graph? I was posting it to show that basically over the last two decades there has been minimal to no warming. All the scary climate models predict there should have been lots of warming and that warming should be increasing as CO2 and temp levels rise. The fact that, that is not occurring suggests that catastrophic global warming isn't something to worry about because the temp rise is slowing.
>>
>>127917731
Have we even determined the solubility of Carbon Dioxide in ice? What if there's an upper limit to the concentration of CO2 that can be trapped or absorbed in ice?
>>
>>127918801
I just find it interesting.
Why don't the more conservative established parties decide to whip out their dicks, and fight tooth & nail to kick out the neoprivatists that is wanting to be given infrastructure for negligible sums?

The Norwegian situation isn't that different, with the political changes its now "acceptable" for most parties to do long term sellouts of out state companies, weaking the economy in all joints.
Or selling electricity to foreigners, instead of subsidizing reworking/production of metal to gain a real competitive edge.
Or the gigantic shit conspiracy to bottleneck trade by not improving infrastructure.
>>
>>127922966
please. The "pause" in temperature rise is well known to science. There have been dozens of scholarly journals trying to explain it's cause, but it is well known. Granted the last big El Nino we just has bumped that trend up quite a bit, but it looks to be receding at the moment so we'll just have to see how long this pause lasts.
>>
File: kek.png (349KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
349KB, 640x300px
>>127914684
none of that post relates to geology, so why did you write "practicing geologist here" as if it was relevant. stupid cunt.
>>
>>127913271
Define climate change.
Are you talking about different seasons?
>>
>>127913271
>Why do so many people who lean right not believe in it?
I do though, so you're wrong there. I just don't accept the Anthropogenic CC hypothesis because it isn't yet proven, although politicians and scientists working on the government dole do love to assert it as absolute fact.
>What's the agenda?
Good old excuse for even more taxation and regulation. The government wants more taxes and more control, when people make a lot of money the government isn't happy until it gets a cut, when somebody is providing a beneficial service the government isn't happy until it has at least partial control of that service.

Strangely enough, even when governments try to strangulate companies with carbon restrictions, taxes, and regulation, the effect this has had on carbon emissions is essentially nil, as is the beneficial impact of said regulations on the environment, nil.
>>
File: 2rh4fbb.gif (17KB, 660x417px) Image search: [Google]
2rh4fbb.gif
17KB, 660x417px
>>127924053
I've got one. Anon was just using the most accurate data set we have ever produced for global temperatures, the satellite data. this one happens to be UAH data, but the RSS data matches it very well.
>>
>>127924260
link related is proof https://xkcd.com/1732/ - measure the period of the temperature cycle. the 'little ice age' was just the start of something that should have been much worse. The belief of billions of people have caused the blip you see at the end.

>>127924378
nice to see so many environmentalists here lately. We should have our own militia.
>>
>>127914684
>geologist here
>speaks as expert on climate science
>>
>own less stuff goy
>eat less meat goy
>drive less car goy
>consume less electricity goy
>own tiny cuckshed goy

united nations globalist jew world order propaganda instrument, that's all 'climate change' is.
>>
>>127926436
>The earth isn't affected by climate
>>
File: environmentalism.png (19KB, 507x268px) Image search: [Google]
environmentalism.png
19KB, 507x268px
>>127926306
>nice to see so many environmentalists here lately. We should have our own militia.

It's funny how libs like to call right wingers so against environmentalism these days when that didn't used to be the case before these left wing green weenies went off the deep end with their watermelon environmentalism shit.

>the people that actually live in rural areas and get to enjoy the environment on a daily basis somehow hate the environment now because some faggot NYC heeb who's never seen a tree says so
>>
>>127926436
>Carbonate-Silicate processing of CO2 ain't a thing.

Clearly you have no idea what drives climate if you think geochemical cycling isn't a factor.
>>
>>127926479
How could you not trust everything the UN says? what are you retarded?
>>
File: friendsmessageme.png (340KB, 508x635px) Image search: [Google]
friendsmessageme.png
340KB, 508x635px
>>127926306
need a catchy name first, anon
>>
>>127913271
>Earths history shows the poles changing and environments changing
>Hurr durr china is polluting the earth more than anyone else but america has to change their ways!!!!1!!!one111!1!!

Fuck globalization America does what it wants now. Buh bye.
>>
>>127914684
I hope you trigger more people with your post. 10/10, the replies here are fucking gold
>>
>>127928441
Hey, remember when Manhattan was going to be under water by 2010?
>>
>>127929163
Reminder that under this "agreement" China could increase it's CO2 emissions until 2030 and have ZERO repercussions. What happens after 2030 you might be wondering? Well there is no binding agreement so they could in reality just do whatever they want. Does that sound like a treaty to you? Sounds like a make Europe and the west use expensive fuels for the next 15 years treaty to me. pretty solid deal for the developing world.
>>
well I guess the point is that even if climate change is real and caused by man, taxing carbon/entering treaties wont do shit as the problem is described by proponents of the theory as "irreversible" so fuck it, just wait for engineers to figure out some machine that can reduce the PPM of CO2 and voila

fuck the paris accords
>>
>>127913271
lel
>>
>>127913271
I believe in climate change. I just don't believe that what liberals are going to make much of a difference and/or they hurt us more than they help. Climate change to a politician is carbon tax, goyim. That does fuck all because you still need to burn fossil fuels for literally everything in your life -- it's a necessity. Might as well tax food and breathing while we're at it.
>>
>>127913271
WARNING: This post is one example of why white Liberals want to ban free speech.

Nobody wants to go "backwards in time," technologically speaking. You can't force them because they still have the right to bear arms in the USA. No wonder Liberals want to ban that one first.

If you are sure the change will destroy either all or most life on earth, walk your talk of a primitive existence and show us all how it is done.

You are not going to sell people who have had a taste of freedom or the good life on going back to the "stone age" just because of your fefe's.

Walk your talk or shut up. Oh, you meant that other people had to give up their rights and live primitively before you did. That's what I thought.

Try this freedom biscuit: I refuse to go back and you can try to kill me with any weapon and or army/posse you can get a hold of. Nervous? Because you should be.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.