[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine the whole world united under one religion. Imagine all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1484948585909.png (13KB, 375x302px) Image search: [Google]
1484948585909.png
13KB, 375x302px
Imagine the whole world united under one religion.
Imagine all degeneracy gone.
Imagine the women problem solved.

You can make this come true.
>>
expect there is no god faggot
>>
File: 1471444763849.png (647KB, 1204x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1471444763849.png
647KB, 1204x1268px
>no alcohol
fuck this shit
>>
I used to believe in this bullshit when i was still a muslim.

Islam is a fake religion and backwards. Islam didn't contribute anything and the middle east is a shithole. Islams only option was to wage wars and conquer to steal the wealth and technology of other nations. When the ottoman didn't conquer anything for centuries they started stagnating.

Leave Islam, this religion is just a joke. It prvents you from thinking and enjyoing life.
Watch the videos of the masked arab and you will understand why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4&list=PLKKyghc7xMPDEuR33IjB06QpuVHf6H2N7
>>
>>127908449
Yeah if the entire world were Christian it would be a better place, I agree.
>>
>>127908449
Any "one-world" or centralized system will be resisted. Especially one where I can't get crossfaded and fuck sluts.
>>
Do we get to keep our bacha bazi boys?
>>
>>127908449
Muslims dont need a whole world, they already managing to constantly slaughter each other on the clay they have right now.
>>
File: pls.jpg (87KB, 1196x673px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
87KB, 1196x673px
>>127908549
this
>>
>>127909129
Yes goy leave islam its evil!!
Allah named the jew how racist!!!
Goy enjoy your life with degeneracy and ((((free thinking))) even tho we own all mass media and we tell you what to do
Trust me goy i am muslim
>>
File: hezbollah.jpg (145KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
hezbollah.jpg
145KB, 500x353px
>>127908449
>Imagine the whole world united under one religion.
>one religion
Every sect would Takfir each other and kill each other. Specially with inbredness turning themselves easier to be cannon fodder. It would be awesome with nukes at play as well,
>>
File: ---.png (524KB, 911x564px) Image search: [Google]
---.png
524KB, 911x564px
>>127908449
why is Germany so obsessed with wanting to change Europe into an Islamic continent?
>>
>>127909926
Enjoy your fake religion which says Alexander the Great was a muslim who discovered the sun going into a muddy spring or the people of Gog and Magog hidden somewhere in this planet behind a huge iron wall but still couldn't be discovered by anybody
>>
File: 1496097448894.jpg (144KB, 893x822px) Image search: [Google]
1496097448894.jpg
144KB, 893x822px
>checks flag

Fucking pottery
>>
>>127908449
>Imagine the women problem solved.
you must solve this problem with force because you are not men, achmed, you are animals.
>>
>>127908449

Only if it's Shi'a, because Sunni are dogs
>>
File: hilaire_belloc.jpg (11KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
hilaire_belloc.jpg
11KB, 210x300px
But on the other hand, in the major thing of all, Religion, we have fallen back and Islam has in the main preserved its soul. Modern Europe and particularly western Europe has progressively lost its religion, and especially that united religious doctrine permeating the whole community, which unity gives spiritual strength to that community.

"Islam has not suffered this spiritual decline; and in the contrast between [our religious chaos and] the religious certitudes still strong throughout the Mohommadean world ─ as lively in India as in Morocco, active throughout North Africa and Egypt, even inflamed through contrast and the feeling of repression in Syria (more particularly in Palestine) ─ lies our peril.

"We have returned to the Levant, we have returned apparently more as masters than ever we were during the struggle of the Crusades ─ but we have returned bankrupt in that spiritual wealth which was the glory of the Crusades. .. We are divided in the face of a Mohommadean world, divided in every way ─ divided by separate independent national rivalries, by the warring interests of possessors and dispossessed ─ and that division cannot be remedied because the cement which once held our civilization together, the Christian cement, has crumbled.

"These lines are written in the month of January, 1937; perhaps before they appear in print the rapidly developing situation in the Near East will have marked some notable change. Perhaps that change will be deferred, but change there will be, continuous and great. Nor does it seem probable that at the end of such a change, especially if the process be prolonged, Islam will be the loser."
>>
>>127910271
Top kek no body takes these bullshit seriously they are obviously modified ((hadiths))
Also the quran calls everyone who followed god's prophets teachings before they were falsified and before muhammed a muslim
Same with how god calls the jews who followed moses and christians who followed jesus muslims

Also gog and magog are mexicans who are behind a trump's huge iron wall
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.