[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that when we lose we mock decapitate the man millions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: r11cp6w4kibx.jpg (30KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
r11cp6w4kibx.jpg
30KB, 600x549px
Daily reminder that when we lose we mock decapitate the man millions of Americans voted for.
>>
Daily reminder that destruction of effigies has been a standard form of political protest for thousands of years.
>>
>>127906199
>cartoonish effigy hanging
>bloody head ISIS style

NOT THE SAME
>>
>>127905898
that was the most artificial "sassy black woman" slogan ever, I loved how the media pretended like it totally resonated with milennials
>>
>>127906199
That said, I would have gone with the classic burning of the effigy. Could even tie into "it's just a witch hunt" meme that the right is pushing if you did it at the stake and dressed him in a stereotypical witch's garb.

Ooh, you could even tie the effigy to a giant steak with "Trump" seared onto it for a cheap pun. Someone get on this shit.
>>
>>127906398
>NOT THE SAME
Agree, that hair is way too stupid to take seriously.
>>
>>127906711
Hanging in effigy triggers me cause it reminds me of black oppression. Not kosher
>>
>>127905898
Id like to hang this dude high. Day of the rope soon brothers
>>
>>127905898
Can someone shoop a picture of OP's image and Kathy with the bloody head

Should be good propaganda for the meme cannons
>>
File: 1486833977256.jpg (26KB, 246x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486833977256.jpg
26KB, 246x395px
>>127906922
>>
File: SothisisthethanksIget.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
SothisisthethanksIget.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>127905898
I can only imagine the hootin' and hollerin' of all of the she-boons in the audience when they heart that quote.
Like it's some sort of deep philosophical shit. Please.
>>
File: Kermit Snapped.jpg (35KB, 582x377px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit Snapped.jpg
35KB, 582x377px
>>127907235
*heard
oops.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.