[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white canadians will be almost non existent in cities wi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: CanadianRedEnsignFlag_Wiki_620.jpg (107KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
CanadianRedEnsignFlag_Wiki_620.jpg
107KB, 620x310px
>white canadians will be almost non existent in cities within 10-20 years at current immigration rates

>check the comments, hundreds of chinks calling whites racist

So much for chinks being good immigrants.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>>
File: 1458435548698.png (47KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458435548698.png
47KB, 1000x500px
>>127881956
Maple leaf forever
>>
>>127881956
B.C. is NDP now right?

So.... pretty soon everyone there will be miserable.
>>
>>127882559
no it isn't, it's a liberal minority government with ndp as opposition.
>>
Also I shouldn't put the blame on chinese, there is tons of baby boomers in the comments celebrating our genocide as well.

Friendly reminder that if you see an old fuck in trouble, don't help them.
>>
>>127882559
This
Vancouver has really nothing to offer other than a small film industry
Many people who do study there eventually leave for Seattle since they actually have a tech industry.
>>
>>127881956
You think that wasn't the plan all along?

How are BC's hospitals anyway?
Quebec's at ~200+% capacity and it's getting people (including first generation immigrants) to agree that the country's fucking full and needs time to grow before more people flood in
>>
>>127882902
The problem isn't localized, the shitskins will bleed out into the surrounding cities. Almost every city larger than 100k pop is half brown by now. Canada is toast.
>>
>>127883304
I know it was the plan, but it's interesting to see that the chinese are not at all conservative.
>>
i visited ontario last month it didn't even look like canada.
>>
>>127883549
almost every minimum wage job is employing 30 year old shitskins instead of teenagers, how are they supposed to save for their college or their first apartment? The who system is corrupt and non functional.
>>
>tfw Newfoundland is safe from this

Republic of Newfoundland when?
>>
>>127883361
That's happening everywhere
Look at the most populated cities in America and name me a few with a white population of more than 70%.

Third world refugees are flooding every Western country and by 2050 almost all of them will look like Children of Men unless society collapses before then. Given our current trajectory the 2020s will be a decade of mass armed conflict due to economic instability of numerous countries
>>
>>127884542
Canadians need to wake up, you aren't safe from this anywhere. It's like the movie the blob, they will just build up until there is a blow out and all the immigrants will go to your "safe space".

We need to stop immigration completely until we get a handle on this. And boomers need to die quickly.
>>
>>127884591
I hope so, I would rather die fighting then getting killed in a hospital bed in my late 60's.
>>
Who do we fight though? The people behind it hide in their fortresses and leave only soft targets. And nobody wants to hit soft targets. You become the villain. That's what's so god awful about all this.
>>
File: hail.jpg (32KB, 599x434px) Image search: [Google]
hail.jpg
32KB, 599x434px
bump
>>
>>127885197
Kill baby boomers, they are so cucked. Read the comments in the article.
>>
good

cya whities
>>
File: anglosphere.jpg (40KB, 598x380px) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere.jpg
40KB, 598x380px
>>127885579
oops wrong pic but good one never the less
>>
>>127885638
Ghosty appears to be preventing (((comments section))) from even loading. Go figure.
>>
>>127881956
You can come to America once Trump passes the RAISE act which will benefit white immigrants.
>>
>>127885868
coquitlamfag here
most of my family and friends have slowly moved east over the past 20 years
i laughed when I read 'white flight' in the article
>>
Flee Canada while you still can
>>
>>127882713
NDP and Greens formed a coalition anon
>>
>>127887631
lol good, lets drive this province off the cliff, no saving it with boomers around.
>>
holy fuck those comments

this is going to be a disaster
>>
File: CZq19eIXEAAVrUW.jpg (22KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CZq19eIXEAAVrUW.jpg
22KB, 600x338px
>>127887971
Why would someone bankrupt a province before filling it up with shitskins?
>>
>>127889749
ikr, I can't wait for boomers do die off. At first I thought I was being extreme, but those comments really triggered me. I want to go cave a old fucks head in with a piece of rebar.
>>
>>127889910
wait until the chinks realize the government stole all their money when the housing bubble pops.
>>
>>127889910
Filling it up is going to bankrupt it anyway

Canada is beyond capacity
>>
File: ciaguy.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
ciaguy.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>127890117
Was getting jewed part of their plan?
>>
>>127881956
Check out the site guys

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/
>>
I've been saying chinks suck for the longest. You faggots just don't listen.

Do you really believe some cunt that has nothing to do with your majority populace ethnically, nothing to do with your culture and nothing to do with your nation aren't going to go for the jugular once they sense weakness in white people's position as the overarching majority demographic of a place? Get fucking real, hongs don't even have allegiance to each other, why would you think they would stick with you.
>>
good.
>>
I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Colonization is bad! But mass immigration is a-OK

even normies will be disconcerted to hear this
>>
>>127890208
Yes I think it's part of their culture actually.
>>
>>127881956

Good.
>>
Whites are the sellout, asshat, consumer race.

What exactly did you expect to happen?
>>
Won't almost all of those be chinese, at least?
I mean they're shit too but at least they aren't unsafe like the types of wogs americans and euros are going to have to deal with being minorities around in the coming century.

Man, why does everything have to suck so hard. The whole world is headed to shit, there's legitimately nothing to be optimistic about anymore.
>>
We need immigrants to do the jobs Canadians don't want, and to grow the economy.

t. white sellout, asshat, consumer (who drives a luxury car)

Don't blame the immigrants.
>>
>>127881956
>Canadians
>relevant

>>>/bant/
>>
File: eternal-anglos.png (1MB, 1083x893px) Image search: [Google]
eternal-anglos.png
1MB, 1083x893px
>>127881956
>using the correct flag

well done son.
>>
>>127881956

right because Asian countries are sooooo diverse.
>>
>>127891423
spit the ugly chink whos gf cheated on him with a superior aryan cock. i love ass fucking gooks. they literally throw themselves at me as a tall aesthetic white man. you hopeless asian men are going to be outbred.
>>
File: chinks.webm (3MB, 482x434px) Image search: [Google]
chinks.webm
3MB, 482x434px
>>127893532
yeah fuck chinks
>>
>>127893532
I am white male.

I know my people. I see the many ways they rationalize their stupidity/greed. They literally believe in NOTHING, but the number in their bank account.

You might think the comments on the national post articles make sense, but to me they are depressing.
>>
File: based-chink.jpg (30KB, 461x427px) Image search: [Google]
based-chink.jpg
30KB, 461x427px
>>127894996
>i am white male
thats exactly what a chink would say

> I see the many ways they rationalize their stupidity/greed. They literally believe in NOTHING, but the number in their bank account.
chinks are the stingiest cutthroat people on earth after the jews when it comes to money.

try again Bruce.
>>
>>127881956
Where are the comments?
>>
>>127893532
Asian women are ugly. You probably secretly find Asian men hot because Asian women look like Asian men with holes.
>>
>>127894619
whats fucked up is that the baby lived.. how would we ever win a war against the chinese
>>
>>127895586
Why don't you take your head out of the sand and look into the mirror? Everything this anon writes is fucking dead on. You can't improve or fix anything if you don't realize the issues and problems that exist.
>>
>>127890117
dont bet on it, they'll be the ones to sell first
>>
>>127881956
Japs and Koreans are fine, Chinks are not. There's a reason that the bulk of SE Asia hates China.
>>
How will canada's economy stay strong when the majority of business will become shawarma shops and illegal chinese gambling dens?
>>
>>127901128
Trudeau will sell all our natural resource to China for a dime
Canada will be the north american africa
>>
>>127885197
>Not fighting Trudeau

He got knocked out when he was sparring for fuck sake. Just march into his ivory tower and kick his Commie face in.
>>
>>127881956
>Kaufmann projected that by 2106 whites will account for between 12 to 38 per cent of the population.

fucking christ
>>
>Vancouver kow-towing to China when they visited
>Trudeau accepting millions in donations from Chinese billionaires
>More Chinese just slipping into BC

Within a few decades, I wonder if China will just declare that slice of Canada as theirs.
>>
>>127881956
>check the comments, hundreds of chinks calling whites racist
I swear, this always ficking happens.
>>
>>127890547
I'm watching the only straightforward gook I've ever done business with lose his job because someone else fucked up his project AND has put their entire network at extreme risk FOR YEARS is lying through his teeth and their boss won't believe or has ulterior motives not to admit this was going on. It's outrageous.
>>
>>127905609
*fucking
On another note, how do we bring right wing social politics back to canada? Is there any way?
>>
>>127904234
Don't worry, by 2100 the biosphere will be well into the process of total destabilization, resources will be scarce, and the decaying remnants of humanity will blame the remaining white minority for the state of the planet and mercilessly persecute them before finally turning on eachother in a tooth and nails fight for survival.
>>
bymo
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.