[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Trump supporters so gullible and retarded? http://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Why are Trump supporters so gullible and retarded?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fake-news-donald-trump-supporters-gullible-believe-anything-barack-obama-paedophile-hillary-clinton-a7623441.html
>>
>>127870559
Always archive sources with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

https://archive.is/9awN0 <- independent.co.uk article
>>
>>127870559
I guess gaslighting people is okay as long as you disagree with their political philosophy.
>>
>go to website that says Hillary sacrifices kids
>like or share because it's funny
>HAHA HE FELL FOR IT
>>
File: faggot.jpg (13KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
13KB, 250x333px
>>127870559
I think I will die before the day when OP finally archives a (((news))) source

>>127870598
thanks mang
>>
>Green revealed that “fake news readers on the left were more likely to be affluent and college educated.”
>
Green admitted that this “shocked me,” and Pelley had a similarly flabbergasted look. Green added that he “thought the same way that many Americans perhaps think is that fake news was a phenomenon that only tricked the uneducated,” but, alas, “not true — just not — the data shows it’s just not true.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/27/60-minutes-mostly-affluent-and-college-educated-liberals-fall-for-fake-news/
>>
>>127870719
But, this is 100% true
>>
File: emptyshells.jpg (140KB, 1200x590px) Image search: [Google]
emptyshells.jpg
140KB, 1200x590px
>>127870559
at least we don't believe that "diversity is our strength"
>>
can i take back my trump vote? tired of his shit everyday wish i never voted for him.
>>
>>127870559
>Hillary Clinton was a child-sacrificing maniac

The only fake thing about it is the "was"
>>
>>127870559
I've never heard of undergroundnewsreport. Is he sure it wasn't people in on the joke spreading it around?
>>
>>127871081
I know, I was just using that as an example though.
>>
File: israel1.png (863KB, 869x487px) Image search: [Google]
israel1.png
863KB, 869x487px
>likes and shares mean people believe it

Clearly not as gullible as people who pay to read the Independent
>>
>>127870559
They should do the same thing with leftists fake news and see what the results are. If that "deny whites the franchise" article is any indication...
>>
>>127872054
>>127870719
This

And even if they really did fall for it, a couple hundred thousand people is less than a state. I'm sure there's plenty of dumb conservatives, just as there are plenty of dumb liberals. This doesn't really prove anything.
>>
>>127870559
meanwhile some liberal kraut loser believes the article
>>
>>127870559

The people who ran fake news sites during the election for ad money already admitted that the news targeting conservative clicks was way more lucrative.
>>
>>127870559
Hmm, mix one obvious falsehood with one truth and spread them together so that the people assume both to be false.

Typical Jewish tricks.
>>
File: 1494640504982.png (94KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1494640504982.png
94KB, 512x384px
>>127870559
People like and share The Onion and it is widely known as a fake news, but it is funny. Fairly certain the same thing happened here.

also kill yourself abdul
>>
>>127872628
Of course conservatives generated more clicks, the worthless old windbag on the other side couldn't generate more than ten people at a rally.
>>
>>127870598
Kudos to you, based Norway Anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.