[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Brazilian >Live in São Joaquim, a beautiful city in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Consoling a Murican.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consoling a Murican.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>Be Brazilian
>Live in São Joaquim, a beautiful city in Santa Catarina with a major white population
>Wake up
>Give a "good morning" to the Italian baker on the corner
>Drink a good cup of coffee, absolutely comfy in the 5º C at the winter
>Look to a minority of mixed walking through the street, but don't care a lot, because the crime of your city is on the outskirts of the city, not inside it
>Give them a good morning too.
>Go to work listening a good música de raíz
>End of the day
>Go home
>Enter /pol/
>See some burgers who probably live next to some ghetto in some poorly structured city in USA calling you a monkey
>Realize that all they need is a hug and comfy words to elevate their sad lives on shit places

Everything will be alright, my dear brothers... Everything will be alright.
>>
You can't blame them, they're going the way of the dodo.
>>
>>127867195
Im sure you are very glad you live in a nice area since you cant own a gun to defend yourself
>>
File: Feel Anon.jpg (109KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Feel Anon.jpg
109KB, 790x1024px
>>127867195
I love all my friends and neighbors. Haters will always find a reason to hate.
>>
File: supersadpepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
supersadpepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>127867195
>Town used to be 90% white 30 years ago
>Town now 75% black

help me..
>>
>>127868672
I'm sure you are very glad you have a gun to defend yourself since you live in a fucking warzone..
>>
>>127867195
>ples com 2 brasil
>many white man here
>yes yes very good place
>>
>>127867195
>Brazilian
>white
Stopped reading right there. You have been and will stay niggers. No amount of "muh crime in the outskirts" or I live in a "nice" neighborhood will change the fact that your nigger country is an irrelevant steaming pile of shit and is constantly made fun of in a Cantonese dog eating forum.
>>
>>127870620

>American flag
>'M-muh whiteness'

Why are you lads so meme tier, lads?
>>
>>127871068
You misunderstood me toothpaste. Claiming to be white is just a show of extreme insecurity OP has on himself and his country. He seems to think he's somehow better simply because of his skin color. Brazil is laughed at and mocked by the rest of the develop world because the country, the culture and the people are shit tier. Instead of improving themselves and making their country a better place they choose to show off their "superiority" by saying they are white and live in a good neighborhood. A pathetic way of distancing himself away from the issues that plague his country. This is why no one takes that country seriously, in fact this is why almost all of Latin America and Africa are trash tier. They simply don't want to sort themselves out.
>>
>>127869824
Lmfao youre clogs must be on too tight buddy you live in a country with police no go zones
>>
>>127868437
We're not going the way of the dudu um delicia.
>>
>American
thats the joke guys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.