[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the alt-right is the last bastion of freedom of speech in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Shareblue-Reaction-Image (12).jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-Reaction-Image (12).jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>the alt-right is the last bastion of freedom of speech in America

>REEEEE ARREST KATHY GRIFFIN SHE HURT MY FEEFEES!!
>>
>everything is so simple in my head.
>>
>>127866087

>file image name

Saged
>>
>apologise
>>
>>127866087
Alt-right is just a dumb internet thing.

If you act like a retard in real life there's going to be real life consequences.
>>
>>127866200

b-b-but this is not a virtue contest, we must adapt leftist tactics, we must be like them, to prove that we are totally not like them

>neck yourselves
>>
>>127866087
The only reason I even talk about free speech is because it's a good strategy. I would silence everyone I disagree with if I could.
>>
>>127866685
TIL they build strawmen in Slovenia.
>>
>>127866087

>creating a false equivalency

We only want them to be held to the same standards everyone else is held to.

Many people have said things about Trump that would have gotten someone fired if they said it about Obama.

Kathy Griffin was condoning the death of the president of the US.
>>
>>127866087
Kill yourself nigger, I don't fucking care, I just love thinking of if someone did this with OBAMA you lib faggots would probably have that person arrested cuz muh racism, seriously someone make obamas head chopped off go viral. See how lib niggers spin it
>>
>>127866829
wow you're a regular napoleon..
dynamite, not Bonaparte (kek, pwned)
>>
#firecolbert
>>
The Japanese bombed us? we can't use bombs because then we are no better!
>>
>>127866087
Covfefe
>>
>>127866087
>the alt right is the last bastion of free speech
>thats why they meme Pinochet, a man who disappeared 60,000 people and heavily restricted free speech
>its almost as if non of the alt right actually have the foggiest clue what they are talking about, or something
>>
File: goodman.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>127866959
>Kill yourself nigger, I don't fucking care

struck a nerve?
>>
>>127866087
Who in the alt right is saying that...?
>inb4 ecelebs
>>
File: terroras.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
terroras.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>127866087
>"kill Hillary, she needs to be removed"
>>
>>127867178
>ban Far Cry 5

Must get exhausting having to be outraged every week over someone else hurting your guys feelings.
>>
>>127867795
>because /pol/ is one person
>>
>>127867795
>>127867874

what did colbert do now?
>>
>>127867246
>comparing bombs to bants
alright
>>
>>127866893
How else are they going to chase away the crows?

Huh, covfefe, how?
>>
If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Better yet stay in the kitchen and get in the oven
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x330px
>>127868223
>stronk Kurdish wimmin can't handle the bants
>>
>>127866087
if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>127866087
What she did was fine...

Unless...

She meant it as more of a threat. It's illegal to threaten to kill the president.

People get fired for even mentioning obama or his wife's name.
>>
>>127866087
Im a fascist, not pro freedom. I wish for a Starship Troopers system. Freedom must be limited by responsibility and personal investment or else you create a moral hazard.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 147x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 147x90px
>>127866087
i been caught up with work for a couple of days, what did she do? rundown anyone?
>>
>>127872529
She posed in a photo holding a fake severed head that looked like Trump. It wasn't surprising having come from a liberal. The only controversial thing is the fact that Kathy Griffin is an ugly, annoying jew that doesn't belong in civilization.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.