[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women just aren't women anymore How accurate is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1466814728207.png (993KB, 1012x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466814728207.png
993KB, 1012x1024px
>women just aren't women anymore
How accurate is this statement?
>>
>>127863947
6 out of B.

They're still the unloyal, shallow sluts they always were; but have a lot less incentive to hide it.
>>
Gender is a social construct you SHITLORD
>>
>>127863947
Only women who were women and now aren't women aren't women anymore.
>>
>>127863947
spot on
>>
>>127863947
They are still the same as they have always been. Their bad features are just amplified now because the goal of feminism has been to remove as many liabilities to women's bad behavior as possible.
>>
>>127863947
Just as accurate as men just aren't men anymore, and by that I mean completely stupid.
>>
File: Girls.png (1MB, 1428x688px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
1MB, 1428x688px
>>127863947
Need I post moar?
>>
Why are women so leftist? Is it their nature? Why do they love immigration?
>>
>>127863947
people were saying this 20 years ago, and they were right. just as that greek guy complained about shitty teenagers, so too will we complain until the cataclysm starts the cycle over again.

my only fear is that technology will prevent the cycle from restarting normally.
>>
>>127863947
How do you call yourself a feminist if women aren't women? I thought the whole point of feminism is that it's for women.
>>
File: 1494912940425.jpg (62KB, 589x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494912940425.jpg
62KB, 589x609px
>>127863947
"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."
George Orwell, 1984
>>
Men are women tho
>>
>>127865335
sauce
>>
Accurate.

They are poor substitutes for men. They seem to be emulating all of our worst traits: Violence, promiscuity, rudeness while adopting none of our virtues: honor, courage, self sacrifice.

The result is a very shitty and undesirable specimen. Even their youth and beauty isn't enough to make them tolerable for very long.

If that doesn't say something about how far they've fallen, idk what does. Historically men have been willing endure nearly infinite levels of entitled bullshit from women, provided they were at least halfway fuckable.
>>
>>127866529
Kylie maria
>>
not gonna lie, mgtow here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.