[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vote to leave the EU >Start a business that gets its supplies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mfw.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
>Vote to leave the EU
>Start a business that gets its supplies from Belgium and Germany
>Sit back one day and calculate my likely losses/costs if hit with WTO rules (no deal) or a BAD EU deal
>Realise I'm fucked
>Regret my vote

Holy shit, when did you realise Populism is unironically retarded and working people don't know what they're talking about?
>>
>>127863732
I thought populism was the 'Remain' vote
>>
File: mussolini-3.jpg (45KB, 420x572px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini-3.jpg
45KB, 420x572px
When did you realize that nations should be self-sustaining entities and not have to rely on massive amounts of imports and immigration?
>>
>>127863732
Greed influences the decision making process, big surprise.
>>
>>127863920
>When did you realize that nations should be self-sustaining entities and not have to rely on massive amounts of imports and immigration?

Mussolini was a retard that fucked up his nation's economy and didn't prepare Italy for war which got them BTFO.

If you support Mussolini, you are a legit brainlet.
>>
>>127863920
>and not have to rely on massive amounts of imports and immigration
Says the the country made by and for the immigrants.
>>
File: ifvuxtxnrxy1.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ifvuxtxnrxy1.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>127863732
LARPing faggots must have their balls cut.
>>
The EU is a sinking ship

France and Germany can't support all the gibs, bailouts and refugees that are all over Europe.
Sooner or later when it does crash, all countries that use the Euro will enter an economic Depression
>>
>>127863732
You vote for something, because of memes?
>>
>>127864903
>You vote for something, because of memes?

Shut up!!
>>
Buy English!
>>
>>127864749
We already are in a mini-depression because the euro was overvalued comared to our economy, so we're already one step ahead of the rest
>>
All materialists should be burned alive in huge piles for the joy of full human beings.
>>
>>127863732
It's almost like government always abuses people and that the only expense for you to get supplies from those countries should be the literal cost of transporting it and other impossible to avoid costs.
>>
>>127864304
>4chan pass user
>>
>>127863732
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>127863732
>be small business owner
>family company
>shrinking industry with little hope for future
>basically managing decline
>Germans, French, even fucking Austrians selling into our lands at 3rd world prices

What you gonna do? Bitcoins, and watch your 40 year old employees with family trying to get a job in this shit industry where no one will be hiring again in ever.
>>
>>127866362
Hopefully it doesn't go too downhill or else the IMF will bail you out and you'll become Greece 2.0
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.