[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496050346890.png (396KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496050346890.png
396KB, 1024x755px
https://www.usatoday.com/videos/money/2017/05/31/activists-investigating-ivanka-trumps-china-factory-missing/102341590/

First she has a photo taken of her visiting Jerusalem, now people investigating the working conditions of her shoe factory go missing...

This just adds more fuel to the fire that Trump is not the man /pol/ thought he was.
>>
File: 1479499644545.jpg (107KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1479499644545.jpg
107KB, 612x612px
>>127851357

Trump is clearly senile and everyone looks to Jared for the man behind the curtain, but what if it's Ivanka who's really the one in charge?
>>
>>127851357

It wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese just offed these obnoxious cunts for digging into their businesses and harassing them.

You do realize they are being investigated out the ass ever since Trump got elected? SIMPLY BECAUSE some factories manufactured Ivanka-branded clothes?

China is not America. This is a big flaw in globalist thinking. It is not a safe and happy place where you are free to relentlessly pester somebody.
>>
Nice (((article)))
>>
>>127851357
>liberal faggots go poking around in a country where children hit in traffic are backed over by the truck that hit them to make sure they're dead
>people wonder what might have happened to a group of annoying liberal faggots

Check the street vendors.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>127851633

Its funny how the trump is going senile thing is suddenly all over /pol/

Its almost as if a group of shills just got a memo saying "right lets spin this to suggest he is going senile!"
>>
>>127852153

Yep. Like a single one of them have never fat-fingered their phones while trying to delete a typo, and accidentally posted something on social media, ever.

How long was that tweet up, anyway?
>>
>>127852342

I don't post on social medri
>>
>>127851357
>disappeared in China

When you're a high IQ population living in a communist country you can get away with murder simply because you're so paranoid. They are now mixed in with some hamburger if my assumptions are correct. That's the way I would do it if I was truly paranoid about getting caught.
>>
>>127851357
>act like an asshole in a REAL fascist country
>disappear

It checks out.
>>
>>127851357
>taking 'activists' for a helicopter ride
>not the man /pol/ thought he was
>>
File: IMG_1106.jpg (35KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.jpg
35KB, 500x374px
>>127851357
Go be a fag somewhere else
>>
Probably got made into Sesame Chicken.
>>
>>127851357
China does whatever the fuck it wants. They probabily just kidnapped and killed them because they are bad for business.
>>
>>127852840
They wouldn't have to go quite that far. Even china has pig farms.
>>
>>127851672

This, the Chinese want Ivanka's business and good trade relations with America, anyone thst threatens that will get their organs harvested.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.