[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police clash with Berlin students blocking Afghan classmate from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: CamntrJWwAAkDFx.jpg (25KB, 434x342px) Image search: [Google]
CamntrJWwAAkDFx.jpg
25KB, 434x342px
What the fuck Germany? How fucking fucked can you be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfYKbIGsZZg
>>
>>127850879
Fuck the liberals. They are punks,hippies and hobos.
>>
>>127850879

>not a single black person in that video

Racists
>>
File: Merkle Meme.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Merkle Meme.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>127850879
All the "A" type personalities were culled early last century. Because they went full-fucking-retard.
Leaving a once proud nation to suck on the nuturing ass holes of the US and Russia.
After 4 generations of propagandist social cancer eviscerated their minds, society and culture, they have now gone full-fucking-retard in the opposite direction.
They don't even care about their own self preservation any more.
No culture, no family, no God...
Mass societal suicide.
>>
>>127850879
I cant tell who the nigger is anymore
>>
>>127850879
>Berlin
>Germany
>>
He should be deported. The blockers should be forced to use an old Mac for gaming.
>>
File: merkel kill germany.jpg (53KB, 524x502px) Image search: [Google]
merkel kill germany.jpg
53KB, 524x502px
Why is she still in office and not in prison?
>>
>>127853520

Maybe you guys need to re-think the whole federation idea. Break it up into states again and start over. Chase out and purge those responsible for all of this SJW nonsense.

Are there any separatist movements in Germany? Bavarian Independence?
>>
File: 1478059592195.jpg (50KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478059592195.jpg
50KB, 599x600px
>>127850879
Do you think the good Germans will go full
Nazi before the Caliphate is declared?
>>
>>127850879

This would happen in any western college campus. Stop feeling so fucking threatened by Germany that you can do nothing but sit there and bash germanons, faggot.
>>
>>127855357
I don't think you realize that only the shittiest (eastern) parts of Germany are anti-SJW and even to this day they rely on gibs from the western regions to avoid being poland tier shitholes.
>>
Germamy needs more of Bill Cosby

[img]http://cdn4.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/scale_crop_768_433/2016/01/bill_cosby.jpg[/img]
>>
http://cdn4.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/scale_crop_768_433/2016/01/bill_cosby.jpg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.