[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201 7/05/31/donald-trump-pul

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/donald-trump-pull-paris-climate-deal-reports2/

does this mean war?
>>
>>127850777
Trips answered your question Kraut.

We're gonna be in a bumpy ride soon.
>>
>>127850777
kaboom

(hint: kabul + boom)
>>
>>127850777
Indeed, feels good knowing that Trump will destroy Cuckrope
>>
>>127850777
Good, fuck the EU
>>
>>127850777
That would be pretty good, desu.
I welcome most of the developments between Germany and Trump in the last couple of days but only because of the ramifications not because I'm a protectionist.
However this climate stuff is a complete waste of money. That's something that's good for the US.
>>
>>127850777
kek has spoken.
>>
>>127851277
why do you think it is a waste of money? didn't the past shows that is is actually a motor of the economy and most likely a important and inevitable step for the whole planet?
>>
File: 591071ddc461888c7d8b45f4.jpg (108KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
591071ddc461888c7d8b45f4.jpg
108KB, 790x444px
>>127851084
>>127851159
>>127851217
>>127851353
we won't lose. because this time we are on the right side of history.
>>
>>127850777
lol even if the MAD, BND, or whatever is reading this, I won't fight for that cunt. Forget about it.
>>
>>127851723
That's not how it works hans
>>
>>127851723
>because this time we are on the right side of history.
That's literally what you said twice before, how'd that go again?
>>
>>127851723
Good Luck, we are siding with our greatest and closest ally, the USA
>>
>>127850777
that doesnt mean war. it means we have to strengthen the solidarity between EU countries and we have to plan our future in bigger parts without the US. in the end also the us have to face the truth: coal is not the future. human made climate change is real and a potential big threat. international solidarity is the future.
>>
File: Bild2520.jpg (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bild2520.jpg
129KB, 600x800px
>>127851723
>I will fight for Merkel
I wonder if the guy will feel like an idiot in 10 years.
>>
>>127852249
russia will deal with you anyways.
>>
>>127851552
>it is actually a motor of the economy
What? Why would it be a motor of the economy? If you have to subsidise something then it's not a motor of an economy.

>an important and inevitable step for the whole planet?
No, it's a waste of ressources we could spend on inventing fusion energy or thorium reactors or space based energy production.
>>
>>127850777

not war, but with this move we have essentially lost, without anyone noticing. i am convinced not even trump himself realizes this. climatism has been the trojan horse of our grand strategy, it was the most simple and most effective means to fertilize the populations of our enemies. once they believed this ideology, they instinctively refused the human impulse of expanding. this would give way to further regression of energy through other liberal ideologies, eventually leading to an easy conquest by us. it was a brilliant strategy and the only means of defeating this behemoth that is the US. this failed, however, and i am afraid we must enter another period of long hibernation. one day fortune will smile upon us again.
>>
Looks like fun.
>>
>>127852427
>it means we have to strengthen the solidarity between EU countries
I hate solidarity.

>we have to plan our future in bigger parts without the US.
Absolutely correct. We should have done so a long time ago i.e. after '89. The US' influence is complete garbage and has already done enough damage to (West-) Germany.

>international solidarity is the future.
See above.
Nieder mit der internationalen Solidarität.

>>127852431
If he doesn't feel like an idiot right now then he won't in 10 years, don't delude yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.