[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Percocet >Molly, Percocet You can go "WE WUZ"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0727.png (66KB, 554x400px)
IMG_0727.png
66KB, 554x400px
>Percocet
>Molly, Percocet

You can go "WE WUZ" all you want but your kids worship us /pol/. We own popular culture.
>>
File: Ötzi-Oetzi.jpg (622KB, 1146x719px)
Ötzi-Oetzi.jpg
622KB, 1146x719px
WE
>>
>>127848830
no, the jews own it and simply tell you monkeys what to sell from behind the curtain
>>
>WE WUZ PHARMACISTS N SHIETT

opiate and ecstasy culture comes from the CIA experimenting on people
>>
>>127848830
You're proud that your culture glorifies drug use?
>>
>>127850140
We glorify the struggle of coming up from nothing and being a self made man

Something white people know nothing of
>>
>>127851342
Jesus Christ the delusion of this nigger lmao
>>
>>127851342
There must be a white guy telling you what to say.
>>
>>127848830
>he says, as he raps about the pharmaceutical jew
Why are niggers so stupid
>>
>>127851616
Why are whites so threatened by an educated black man?
>>
>>127851342
don't have to be self-made when my race has actually invented things :)
>>
>>127851342
>We glorify the struggle of coming up from nothing and being a self made man
Are you serious, When did this happen? AWESOME! Oh you mean you glorify it you just don't really do it? Dangit almost got my hopes up there.
>Something white people know nothing of
It's literally all white people do. But you falsely claim they don't to excuse yourself from being incompetent. European history and western history is full of monumental effort inspite the vast majority of them not having a very high living standard which was mostly reserved for the nobility, including education untill relatively recently. But since you don't know anything about history that's ofcourse lost on you.
>>127851816
Are you getting an education? That's awesome dude, go do it! Nobody is scared about that, actually everything you've said so far whites would actively encourage, instead you destroy your own communities, don't even bother reading for the most part, and do massive amounts of crime and murder.
>>
File: i am chinese if you prease.jpg (19KB, 583x473px) Image search: [Google]
i am chinese if you prease.jpg
19KB, 583x473px
>>127848830
>It's yet another "I Only Know The Words To The Chorus, Even Though The Verses Are Where It's At" episode
>>
>>127848830
nearly all the kids who follow hip-hop/black/rap culture will end up as selfish, poor, self-centered, narcissistic degenerates.

now most are against marriage too, so they wont become dads either.
>>
two cups
>>
>>127851342
>what is the Great Irish Potato Famine
>>
>>127851342
>>127852459
Oh and i missed the part ofcourse where you blame all your problems on white people and assume zero personal responsibility for yourself or your communities. That part is pretty relevant which is what you're doing now. So in turn of this anti white racism, and btw. i'm not sure you're aware blacks in the US are the 1# hate crime offender in the us statistically.. So i can perfectly understand why burgers are tired of your bullshit.

You should go see how much europeans help out in africa which is why they're not as dumb as you about it. Also only very very few of those european nations that are helping out even had colonies or purchased african slaves (from other africans and muslims who enslaved africa for 1000 years before the white man even came and bought blacks off the already established slave market, i say white man but i really mean jews, because the primary slave holders and purchasers both in the US and portugal were jews not europeans. Even the slave ships that transported 380.000 blacks from the west coast of africa to the US were jewishly owned. and barely any white americans owned slaves, and no you didn't build the US, it was 80-90% majority european settlers and they were the main builders of it. Picking cotton isn't the same thing, sorry. Europeans have endured massive amounts of slavery by many many millions aswell at the hands of the muslims and others in the past. Africans enslaved eachother and sold eachother to the highest bidder and muslims enslaved africa for 1400 years in contrast to the 400 years or so of blacks being bought on the african slave market by europeans and americans. The main difference is you were shipped somewhere else than to the arabs who castrated the male slaves so you couldn't have kids, that's why there's no black lives matter in the middle east jackass.
>>
>>127851342
>EBT, obamaphones, obamacare
Soooo self made there de'tyrone chantamalian the third
>>
Every nigger super star of today will end up a "literally who" in 10 years anyway. Its an endless cycle of drug abuse and fame then they fall into obscurity having blown all their money. Niggers seriously dont have the brain capacity to think in the long term.
>>
File: 1484808459929.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484808459929.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>127851342
Also it's fucking sad that you think there's actually some war between white people and black people, when all white people want is for you to get your shit together. And when europeans have been doubling the population in africa by feeding people who don't even know how to grow their own fucking food. And then who breed completely irresponsibly eventhough they can't feed themselves and do little else, and the burgers have been feeding you with welfare and ebt. etc. and the same thing has happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3anuIAgJmys&spfreload=10

So you have 75% of black people born by single mothers because apparently black men don't give a fuck about their kids. Or their mothers don't either way. You have massive crime rates, you are responsible for almost half the homocides in the US inspite of being 13% of the population and skyhigh crimerates compared to the population size, do you think it's bad that the police arrest you or are you when you kill someone or when you have that kind of statistics? Oh yeah and the majority of those you kill are other black people.

And then you're saying that you struggle to come up from nothing and becoming a selfmade man when that rarely even happens. And your communities, you're the ones destroying them dumbass.. So i don't even know what the hell it is you think you're talking about?

So why don't you take a look at yourself for one damn minute.
>>
>>127848830
>be anon
>be raised in the southwest
>even the niggers listen to country here
>white culture still strong and media kikes still barely getting college kids to accept weed, much less nigger-tier pills
>>
>>127848830
Not for long.

I'm Hispanic, and we are running you niggers out of your own neighborhoods. Physically removing you if you don't leave in most cases. The future is Hispanic.

Hispanics, whites, asians, and even arabs will wipe niggers and Jews out.

Enjoy your last hour nigger.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.