[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw suburban and rural retards tank humanity because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 30

File: CTFO.jpg (219KB, 1242x1449px)
CTFO.jpg
219KB, 1242x1449px
>tfw suburban and rural retards tank humanity because they didn't want to live next to brown people
>>
>>127842631
>Scoop
I thought Drumpf had two?
>>
>fishing for (You)'s
saged
>>
>>127842631
Go read the IPCC reports

Climate change isn't a major issue, quite literally you have a small but loud minority of climate scientists shilling for "dem programs" under the guise of their projections for future trends that rely on "corrected" past data sets and absurd calculations about climate sensitivity to CO2 that ~95% of the scientific community does not agree with academically.

But nobody can say so publicly because they will be shamed and labelled a climate change denier. Hell even if a climate scientist disagrees with the IPCC reporting, they just take him off the panels and keep them on as signatory.
>>
>tfw urbanites tank the planet because they can't live without multiculturalism

The average person can't comprehend a deep and complicated scientific issue. But the average person still favour their own on an instinctual level. The fact that things are turning out this way is predictable, and it could've been avoided.

But you chose to prioritize white genocide, only to bitch when people take every last opportunity to reject it at all costs.

You have no-one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>127842631
Brown people kill faster than climate change my dude
>>
>>127842631
>tfw when browns, globally, migrate to live next to white people because their own lands are polluted, overpopulated, corrupt uninhabitable shitholes
>>
>>127842976
Petroliggers will unironically defend this.
>>
Thats how awful minorities are
>>
>>127842631
Vast swathes of Siberia will become habitable after global warming thaws the tundra:
http://grist.org/climate-change/2011-12-02-economist-well-just-move-to-siberia-to-escape-climate-change/

Trump working for his masters once again
>>
>>127842631
Maybe liberals should've taken it more seriously when we told them we didn't want to live next to brown people, then.
>>
#covfefe
>>
>>127842631
China peoduces 4x the pollution of the us and increasing. The us has reduced emissions 25% over the last 15 years. We ain't the problem.
>>
File: 18j52tnqzuqjtjpg.jpg (25KB, 340x351px) Image search: [Google]
18j52tnqzuqjtjpg.jpg
25KB, 340x351px
>>127842631
ECO NAZI'S BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good job Trump
>>
>>127843266
You aren't even a real country your opinions are meaningless
COVFEFE
>>
File: 565462345.png (482KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
565462345.png
482KB, 962x962px
TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!??!!?
>>
>>127842976
>t.non-scientist that read something on the internet and now thinks he's an expert
>>
File: adjustment v reference.png (204KB, 896x444px) Image search: [Google]
adjustment v reference.png
204KB, 896x444px
>>127842976
>Climate change isn't a major issue
>"Using the results from formal economic models, the Review estimates that if we don’t act, the overall costs and risks of climate change will be equivalent to losing at least 5% of global GDP each year, now and forever. If a wider range of risks and impacts is taken into account, the estimates of damage could rise to 20% of GDP or more. "

http://mudancasclimaticas.cptec.inpe.br/~rmclima/pdfs/destaques/sternreview_report_complete.pdf

>their projections for future trends that rely on "corrected" past data sets
Raw data's useless though. You have to control for things such as the shifting of stations, changing of methods and instruments and the systematic biases they have, local sources of temperature change (construction, energy production etc.) and all manner of artificial non-climactic influences. Pic related shows how homogenisation makes raw data useful

>absurd calculations about climate sensitivity to CO2 that ~95% of the scientific community does not agree with academically
Climate sensitivity is pretty well established, there are multiple lines of evidence from the historical and thermometer record that back up the 4C for each doubling of CO2
>>
>>127842631

LITERALLY TWO SCOOPS

THIS REPORTER IS /OURGOY/
>>
File: Climate sensitivity.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Climate sensitivity.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>127843993
pic for sensitivity
http://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/ar4/wg1/en/ch8s8-6.html
>>
>>127842631
Don't act like you wern't warned enough times, fucking idiot liberals.
>>
>>127843993

>climate

>gdp

I can't tell if you're a moron or trolling.
>>
File: postivie wage impacts Penn.png (61KB, 1472x826px) Image search: [Google]
postivie wage impacts Penn.png
61KB, 1472x826px
>>127843057
Yeah, guess is this what I get for trying to give the suburban and rural retards a better life
>>
File: immigrant crime US.png (47KB, 1200x598px) Image search: [Google]
immigrant crime US.png
47KB, 1200x598px
>>127843073
And white people kill you even faster
>>
>>127844540

>Replace white people

>Wonder why white people don't care about the future

lol
>>
>>127842631

Living next to brown people will tank humanity before the environment gets a chance to.
>>
>>127842631
Maybe you should have kept those fucking brown people out then retards.
>>
>>127844427
>More severe hurricanes
>Rising sea levels
>Destruction of natural habitats on which millions of jobs depend
Gee I wonder if any of those things would be a disaster for economic growth

>>127844761
>Completely peaceful and productive persons move next door
>Natives chimp out and start committing crime at disproportionate rates
>"You can't blame them! Its only the natural response to living next door to brown people!"
>>
File: 1494778347539.webm (2MB, 905x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494778347539.webm
2MB, 905x500px
>>127842631
SCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOPPP
>>
>>127845033
>Brown people move out
>Suburban and rural retards happy they don't have to live near brown people
>Prices for basic goods and services rocket
>Suburban and rural retards get angry at working people and demand tax and minimum wage cuts
Give an inch you'll take a mile, nothing will appease them
>>
>>127844540
>native-born
>white people
>crime

The word you were looking ofr was "niggers".
>>
File: bolgna legion.jpg (20KB, 378x154px) Image search: [Google]
bolgna legion.jpg
20KB, 378x154px
>>127842631
If the entire Western world went emission neutral, hell even emission positive (take more out of air then put out) it would not matter as long as China and India existed.

China and India alone are dooming the planet by the climate change fuckers agenda plans.

Why dont we make China or India do something? oh right muh privledge, lets instead shame the most energy efficient countries for not donating all their income to scientists with sketchy numbers
>>
>>127845088
Shut up FAGGOT hippie
>>
>>127845088

Gee I wonder if any of that is completely wild, inaccurate speculation that can't be accurately measured, let alone in terms of projected GDP.

This is literally Alex Jones ti foil tear stupidity.
>>
>>127842631
Finally, it's time we weaponized global warming against the Chinese and the leftist coasts.
>>
>>127842631
Who lives close to coasts?
>>
>>127842631

Daily reminder that global warming will kill billions of brown people (many of which are Muslims)

Anyone who doesn't support global warming is a globalist shill
>>
>>127845360
The suburban and rural "retards" ARE the working people you dumb fucking urban redneck.

And we didn't need shitskins to keep life affordable in the past so I don't see why you'd think they're so vital to it. Recent economic history has been showing the opposite as cost of living is rising with the immigrant flood.
>>
>>127845088

>Criminal welfare parasites move nex door

>Rape and murder their way through your communities and lower your standard of living and damage the environment

>This has anything to do with climate change

You sound like a schizophrenic.
>>
>>127842976
I am WAY more interested in making efficient and non wasteful products than climate change.

Like having reusable containers instead of plastic that gets into the oceans and spending less on disposable crap and wasteful mass production.

It is not just climate change but a host of other crap that is the problem.

Almost all of this stems from China... yet Americans who can't stop people from buying shit from outsourced labour are to blame?

Chinas whole empire was built on massive contribution to pollution.

People need to develop, not expand.

The "live next to brown people" is only because that is where the prolem is coming from. No immigration then the populaitons would shrink, get more space and develop into something more efficient.
>>
>>127843993
Fuck off climate nigger!
>>
>>127845360

>brown people move out

>wages go up

>property prices go down

>Urban retards have less reasons to scream and cry for gibs and whine about not being able to afford a house.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (12KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
12KB, 360x270px
Trump only gets two scoops..
>>
>>127845360
>suburban and rural retards.

This is why everyone hates the left now, you fucks are unbelievably arrogant.
>>
>>127845648
Nature doesn't select for skin color when it kills in mass catastrophes.
>>
>>127842631
Haven't seen an OP sperg this hard in his thread for months
Gz
>>
>>127842631
One of lifes greatest ironies to me is how global warming is the greatest threat humanity has ever faced, but globalization of trade is the best thing ever.
Imagine how much pollution we cause because of our need to get cheap plastic toys from China
>>
>>127845832
>brown people move out

>unemployment goes down

>welfare decreases

>property prices go up due to high value neibourhoods being less shitskin-y

>urban retards continue being tunnel-vision retards who can't see outside their own city limits because that will never change

Seems half-promising.
>>
>>127845995
It does when skin color is distributed geographically.
>>
>>127844540
We do kill. We're the real terror, never forget that. Better hurry back to whatever jungle you swung out of.
>>
>>127845995

But probability does. The simple answer is that global warming, if it is even bad, will kill far more non-whites than whites.

That being said, global warming being bad is nothing more than Jewish propaganda - check out Randall Carson's analysis of past heating/cooling periods and you will see that decreases in global temperatures are highly correlated with disease, death, and suffering.
>>
Literally only countries not in the agreement are Syria and Nicaragua. Fucking 3rd world trumple rednecks.
>>
File: carbon tax economists.png (105KB, 942x703px) Image search: [Google]
carbon tax economists.png
105KB, 942x703px
>>127845367
alright fine then to cancel out blacks crime rates just take in fuckloads of immigrants and wallah US will be down to Australian level homicide rates

>>127845446
>it would not matter as long as China and India existed
But we buy everything they produce that creates emissions. Its not like we don't have a huge influence over these countries that we could use as leverage in brokering emissions agreements.

>>127845535
>Gee I wonder if any of that is completely wild, inaccurate speculation that can't be accurately measured, let alone in terms of projected GDP
Alright then almost all of economics is worthless

Its not that hard man, GDP projections are pretty standard really and we have a plethora of evidence to draw from when assessing the economic impact due to the loss of property, hurricanes and loss of ecosystems.

>>127845658
>The suburban and rural "retards" ARE the working people you dumb fucking urban redneck
Not the working people doing the near minimum wage jobs

>And we didn't need shitskins to keep life affordable in the past so I don't see why you'd think they're so vital to it
Yeah you do because you've always had immigration

>Recent economic history has been showing the opposite as cost of living is rising with the immigrant flood
Source? Immigrants boost wages for everyone apart from the bottom 10% of workers and thats only temporarily.

>>127845709
>Criminal welfare parasites move nex door
Not even true
>>127844540
>>127844493

>This has anything to do with climate change
You were saying foreign brown people were to blame for native crime rates
>>
>>127846222
Anything that fucks the third world on a mass scale is going to fuck with the West.
>>
>>127844540
>Immigration incarceration goes down
>"Native born" goes up
>Ignoring how these immigrants had those "native born" rapists

I have no words
>>
>>127842631
>wanting to live next to brown people
>>
>>127845710
B-but if there isn't unchecked, perpetual population growth all of our government pyramid schemes will collapse
>>
Fuck Germany and fuck German people
>>
>>127845710
This.

People have forgotten how homeostasis works, and why Japan and the West do not need immigrants because we understand how ecosystems work, and have been actively trying to establish better cohesion with out environments.
>>
>>127845995

So it's just a coincidence?
>>
File: MWP ensemble.png (46KB, 275x203px)
MWP ensemble.png
46KB, 275x203px
>>127845832
>wages go up
For the bottom 10% and other immigrants*

>property prices go down
A disproportionate amount of immigrants work in medium skilled occupations like construction so no

>>127845981
The time for being PC is over, I will no longer moderate my language and I will no longer apologise for naming the rural and suburban retard

>>127846100
>Imagine how much pollution we cause because of our need to get cheap plastic toys from China
It'd be way more than if they were made in a country where its thousands of times less efficient
>>
>>127846439
I love it. Can anyone tell me why America is pulling out? What was it what they couldn't live with? I also heard the first politicians talk about tariff the shit out of the USA for false competition. Problem solved. This is going to be fun.
>>
I'd gladly hold the entire world hostage to get the muds out of white countries and I think climate change is a genuine, if overblown, concern.
>>
>>127846100
This is why environmental legislation and international agreements are fucking stupid.

If you constrict the ability to make stuff in western countries, western companies just move to China, India, or Africa where people give way less of a fuck and make more pollution that if you'd have just let the ebil corporations make their wares in a western nation.
>>
>>127846613
any proof for that or are you just speaking out of your ass. Also its like 3 data points you can't really discern any meaningful trend from it apart from that immigrant crime is lower.

>>127846784
>tfw Western Australia
Agriculture is a huge part of our economy, have mercy Republican voters
>>
"Climate Change" is proof white people are just as dumb as niggers. It's the biggest scam the world has ever seen. Worse than religion. The biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in history and you defend it and want more of it.
>>
>>127846444

>Alright then almost all of economics is worthless

>Climate Change

>Economics

No, you're worthless and quite possibly rocking a double digit I.Q.

>It's not that hard man, GDP projections based on completely unverifiable, massively long term speculation that takes into account literally nothing but weather changes and not the billions of other more important variables that will occur in that period are somehow worthy of discussing

This is literally as retarded as larping conversations about the real world application of Star Trek technology.

>Source? Immigrants boost wages for everyone apart from the bottom 10% of workers and thats only temporarily.

Nope. On average wages in the United States have stagnated and not matched productivity over the same period that large scale non-white migration began.

Stop being wrong.

>Not even true

Aside from the fact that Latinos commit three times as much crime as whites, and blacks at nearly 6 times the rate, as of 2010.
>>
>>127846784
>New Zealand
WTF i love Trump now
>>
>>127846815
Thousand times less efficient in terms of cost of labor, not in terms of environmental damage, which is why it's so hillariously hypocritical.
>>
>>127847080

>Any proof

Yes. It's called "race" and "ethnicity" rather than "Immigrant" and "Native".

Brown people breed, my dude. They don't just import a new Mexican every time an old one dies. The ones you import produce multiple "natives" themselves.

Since Hispanics, the largest source of U.S. migration, commit crime at a massively larger rate than whites, the concern is the damage they will do to society as their numbers increase to match those of whites.

For some healthy projections - Just look at any Hispanic majority country.

There is literally no reason for white people to invest energy in a future multiple generations down the road, if demographic replacement will cut them off before they get there anyway.

It's not that hard to grasp.
>>
File: 1496236267706.png (18KB, 907x248px)
1496236267706.png
18KB, 907x248px
SCREAM FOR ME LIBERALS
>>
>>127847080
Thank God you are white and won't starve like a bunch of retards just cause a small degree of adversity emerged.
>>
>>127846815

>It'd be way more than if they were made in a country where its thousands of times less efficient

>If you make something for cheaper, because the country you make it has no legitimate environmental regulations, it's better for the environment than if you make it in a country where it is more expensive because you have environmental regulations

Damn. I kinda get the feeling you should look into moving out to the suburbs.
>>
Engineer here

Solar is a scam. The only people advocating for renewables are retarded liberal art majors who think that this way they stick it to the ebil capitalists.
>>
>>127847770

>White

He's a Poo.

That's why he's so angry.

Because those sub-human low I.Q. apes have massively overpopulated their shitty little corner of the globe and now angrily want to migrate here and taken advantage of superior white land management and they know our governments will start making that more and more difficult.

Poor Poos.
>>
>>127848071
I read that the emissions produced to make a solar panel would take 20 years of use for the panel to start actually "Saving"
>>
>>127842631
Its hilarious because due to climate change in 20+ years when ocean levels rise you will have an influx of refugees from costal and island cities swarming ina woods and there will be no choice for these CLIMATE CHANGE REFUGES.

Don't belive me go look up Peter dutton who jokes about it while his mic was on .
>>
>>127843384
Bingo.

US emmissions aren't the problem

The 3rd emissions are.
>>
>>127843384

Except you are, you thick fat fuck.
>>
File: hourly comp.png (16KB, 541x690px) Image search: [Google]
hourly comp.png
16KB, 541x690px
>>127847371
>No, you're worthless and quite possibly rocking a double digit I.Q
Just click through to the paper. Its a 650 page document they didn't just pull the conclusion out of their ass. Yes its an ECONOMICS paper analysing the ECONOMIC impact of climate change.

>This is literally as retarded as larping conversations about the real world application of Star Trek technology.
lmfao how can you underestimate how smart these people are by so much. Yeah they anticipate shit like this so when they project they produce several hundred runs of the model each with unique parameters such that depressions, recessions and other events detrimental to growth can be accounted for.

> On average wages in the United States have stagnated and not matched productivity over the same period that large scale non-white migration began
Hourly compensation has matched productivity largely
>>
>>127842631
>surprised that whites don't care about what happens if they won't exist anyways.
Maybe you niggers should just stay in your own goddamn homes instead then?
>>
File: Nasa Hedline.jpg (48KB, 651x410px) Image search: [Google]
Nasa Hedline.jpg
48KB, 651x410px
>>127842631
>tank humanity because they didn't want to live next to brown people
Whats left of humanity if we all have to live next to brown people anyway?
>>
>>127846815
Damn m8, it really must suck to be a little bit smart but not smart enough to realise when you don't know anything about a subject.
Ya know One nation with zero net migration policy will do more for emissions reduction than the Greens yeah?

Go read some economics cuck boy.
>>
remember goy, climate models are 100% accurate and the people who make them have no incentive whatsoever other than saving the earth.

Don't forget goy, nobody can predict the local weather more than a month away, but climate scientists who aren't meteorologists can predict all earth weather with 100% certainty using past temperature data obtained from a bubble of air in an ice sheet.

Of course the models are right, and if they're wrong, at least they were wrong for the right reasons haha. Sure the models in 2002 said Miami would be underwater by now, but science is better now and we know Miami will be underwater in 2020.
>>
who cares we all die in nuclear hellfire long before anyways
>>
>>127842631
>tank humanity

Good, I hope it happens fast.
>>
File: 1493536754746.jpg (2MB, 2158x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1493536754746.jpg
2MB, 2158x3000px
>>127848773
This.

Don't worry leaf bro I defend you shit posters all the time. You guys have been getting a hard rap lately.
>>
>>127842631
>tfw when you are a leaf using a proxy
>>
File: IGM econ imm.png (87KB, 957x759px) Image search: [Google]
IGM econ imm.png
87KB, 957x759px
>>127847491
The cost of production will pretty much always correlate with emissions though

>>127847700
>Since Hispanics, the largest source of U.S. migration, commit crime at a massively larger rate than whites
Its not that much higher and on the net their impact is overwhelmingly positive

>There is literally no reason for white people to invest energy in a future multiple generations down the road, if demographic replacement will cut them off before they get there anyway.
Most white people care about more than just how many white people their children will grow up around

>>127847968
Its cheaper because they have close to zero labour rights, CO2 pollution per unit would be similar to that of the US

>>127848158
I'm white

>>127849015
>Go read some economics cuck boy.
no u.

Consensus on the efficacy of carbon taxes and the positive impacts of immigration are pretty damning >>127846444
>>
>>127848071
How is it a scam?
(Please forgive my Libtard brainwashing on Solar energy)
Redpill please.
>>
File: model enhanced.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
model enhanced.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>127849215
>remember goy, climate models are 100% accurate
But they are

>Don't forget goy, nobody can predict the local weather more than a month away
Because weather is short term and subject to seemingly random fluctuations. Climate has known correlations to many factors.

>Sure the models in 2002 said Miami would be underwater by now
Al gore said that, sea level models have been conservative, he was not
>>
>>127842631
>muh click bait from zuckerbook
Nice source retard. CNN down? You couldn't find a crappier source?
>>
File: 1487652262035.jpg (43KB, 570x587px)
1487652262035.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>127849795
>Ever increasing population with per capita emissions won't raise national emissions

Dumb as a rock: 2 digit IQ.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x496px
>>127842696
fpbp
>>
>>127842631
fuck off climate nigger!
>>
>>127842631
>tfw living next to brown people tanks humanity faster
>>
>>127850574
I can't stop Africans from breeding though
>>
>>127850574

You know that green shirt is really soft though George. Can I pet the rabbits?
>>
File: 22.png (121KB, 500x323px)
22.png
121KB, 500x323px
niggers will be the first to die and starve due to climate change, what now OP?
>>
File: 1496078898881.jpg (67KB, 540x509px)
1496078898881.jpg
67KB, 540x509px
>>127842696
Kek
>>
>>127842976
Sweetie, I think you mean >95% DOES agree with academically
>>
>>127850930
Huh? You can have a moral panic about population growth - leftist love moral panics. You advocate a stable population and shut down migration - but you cucks won't do either.

Climate change is just code for hate whitey. I am actually a scientist and an environmentalist BUT I am white nationalist. I will take no cuck seriously about climate change until they want to talk about immigration - none do and that is because you cunts hate whites and that is the basis of your CC policy suggestions.
>>
>>127842631
>tfw they will live next to brown people anyways when the climate refugees arrive
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>127842631

>tfw when brown people produce more kids than white people
>tfw when this is okay because 10 kids in Niger produce less greenhouse emissions than 1 kid in the U.S.A
>tfw when this statistic doesn't matter because you keep importing 10000's of Niger children to the West to consume said power
>tfw when it's the brown people causing green house gas
>>
>>127842631
>tanked humanity
>muh climate change
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA you people are pathetic. I saw people on leddit actually praising china and the eu as the new world leaders. Man you people want to get assfucked or something.
>>
>>127852637
I don't want a stable population or to shut down migration

>you cunts hate whites and that is the basis of your CC policy suggestions
Carbon taxes will apply to blacks as well
>>
File: 1496211252171.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
1496211252171.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>>127842631
>SCOOP

BLUMPF
>>
Climate Scientology is the state religion on the EU

We reject this cult and false religion so yeah fuck off EU

COVFEFE NIGGERS
>>
>>127852541
>Sweetie
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>127848486
that graph tells me they arent
>>
File: 1490914556158.jpg (63KB, 1024x686px)
1490914556158.jpg
63KB, 1024x686px
>>127842631

>tfw covfefe
>>
>>127842631
>suburban and rural
>didn't want to live next to brown people

Is that why the biggest liberal cities in the country such as New York, Seattle, Chicago, etc. are also the most segregated?
>>
>>127851520
They'll be migrating in droves to Yuropistan once they run out of food and the UN food supply can't sustain a continent full of starving niggers
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.