[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a decent muslim country where I can move? I just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 19

Is there a decent muslim country where I can move? I just want to live in the feminism and degeneracy free world, but not a complete shithole.
>>
>>127837588

I hear Germany is pretty nice.
>>
>>127837588
Go live with the Saudis.
>>
>>127837588
Indonesia, Iran or Tunisia? Morocco tries to stay kinda "neutral" despite being an islamic nation, but i think radicalism is rising down there. Mb some moroccan annon can enlight us.
>>
>>127837995
Not yet, but I dont want to wait like 30-60 years, in this case I can just stay here.
>>
>>127837588
North africa is okay (stay at the mediterranean cost tho)
>>
Jordan
Lebanon
Turkey

And of course Saudi Arabi and the Gulf States but they are very very strict.

Lebanon has a significant amount of christians and they look pretty European so that would be my best bet. The region is unstable tough
>>
>>127837588
why would you go muslim then? they will keep watch on everything you do, kuffir!

go south America, the women love white men and are IMO the most sexually active on the planet, of course this might count as degeneracy for you

I vote Colombia
>>
>>127837588

Bosnia.

>European
>Secular Muslim
>Traditional
>beautiful women
>beautiful country
>no degeneracy

Bosnia is literally what happened when white people culturally appropriate Islam. It's the best of both worlds.
>>
>>127837588
singapore, has sharia courts and the whole deal with islam
>>
>>127838653
Islam basically is Arab supremacy. By adopting islam your entire culture bends over for the Arabs. Look at the Turks and the Iranians for instance
>>
>>127838114
>yfw you will never be able to larp as rick from casablanca
>>
>>127837588
Pakistan, you'll feel just like home
>>
>>127838779
>Look at the Turks and the Iranians for instance
So what's with the turks and the iranians ? They still have kept their culture
>>
>>127837588
Iran is the only non-shithole.

even Israel is a fucking shithole to live in. shit tier infrastructure, and basic food is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>127838969
POO
>>
>>127837588
Oman
>>
>>127837588
The only way you'll be comfy in a Muslim country is if you're Muslim look up sharia, but based on your flags there's a good chance you are Muslim.
>>
>>127838736
Isnt it a libertarian city state?
>>
>>127837588

You already live in one. They only get worse as you south and east
>>
>>127839169
It is not so hard to convert.
>>
>>127838986
The Turks regained their culture and national pride after Ataturk
>>
File: fd137dcc311a767c1a09c1ede34d1687.jpg (765KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
fd137dcc311a767c1a09c1ede34d1687.jpg
765KB, 1000x667px
>>127837588
Muslim republics in the east of european part of Russia (Tatarstan, Bashkortostan) are good. People there are nothing like chechen/dagestan radical goatfuckers.

Kazan is comfy af.
>>
>>127838779

Only certain strands of Islam are Arab supremacist, such as Wahabism. Persians fucking hate the Arabs, so do the Turks. It is perfectly possible to adopt Islam and maintain the ethnic and cultural makeup of your nation. Of course the Saudis are trying to push their wahabi ideology in an effort of cultural imperialism. They have been successful to a significant degree but most countries with majority Muslim population have unique culture.
>>
>>127839409
Russia is just a poor evil shithole.
>>
Indonesia.
>>
>>127839561
I would go for either Tatarstan, Jordan or Lebanon

They're no radicals but still conservative for western standards + the girls are cute
>>
>>127839561
Rich and good muslim countries don't exist.
>>
>>127839996
Gulf states are ok, but are impossible to immigrate.
>>
>>127840504
Are you memeing?
>>
>>127839409
I second Tatarstan. Comfy af and pretty damn rich by Russian standards.
>>
>>127839555
I agree, the term "muslim world" is misleading, most of muslims countries don't really have the same culture, i would say that countries like Algeria are culturally closer to France than it is to Saudi Arabia
>>
>>127837588
Sweden is top tier.
>>
>>127840726
Isn't Chechnya fine too ? I looked at Grozny and it's seems to be pretty good
>>
>>127837588
>muslim country
>not a complete shithole
Thats like asking for a unicorn
>>
>>127840911
idk m8, 2 wars and terrorist export doesnt seem fine by me
>>
>>127837588

Bosnia, they are muslim but eat pork, drink like mad and fuck like rabbits
>>
>>127837588
Good luck with that
>>
>>127840911
>going to chechnya without speaking russian
it's like you're asking to be dissapeared
>>
File: I1wqsVfxtVM.jpg (85KB, 900x902px) Image search: [Google]
I1wqsVfxtVM.jpg
85KB, 900x902px
>>127840726
FUCK OFF
WE ARE FULL
>>
>>127840911
To radical to feel comfy, especially if you are an outsider. Tatarstan, on the other hand, is on of the largest (if not the largest) cultural capital of Islam in Russia whyle at the same time being VERY accepting to different subdivisions of Islam (vahhabism exluded, they have had a big problem with it a fiew years back when those fuck killed Tatarstan head Mufty and his deputy for being "to tolerant", after that vaffaby are treated like terrorists there).
And above all that, Orthodoxy is equaly represented there without any problems. It's a fucking miracle, really.
>>
>>127841380
>Belgium
No one asked your shithole's opinion.
>>
>>127841543
russian newfag spotted
>>
>>127837588
Chechnya
>>
>>127842037
If you are an immigrant your opinion is invalid anyway. Fuck off.
>>
>>127842142
We would not survive one week.
>>
>>127839292
You're a retard. There was no culture regained after Attaturk. They got Westernized to major extant (which is something that already started happening with the Ottoman reform ins the 1800s). Westernization was not regaining culutre. And no, anatolian people being hellenized or romanized is not "westernized". Western culture, especially that of 19th and 20th century, is not the same culture as classical culture.
>>
>>127840911
Chechens are Russian niggers, they are stupid and violent. On top of that, chechnya is a little totalitarian hell. You can "mysteriously disappear" for talking shit about Ramzan Kadyrov.
>>
>>127839195
Its not libertarian.
Its not muslim either
>>
File: 1496232984222.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496232984222.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>127837588
> Is there a decent muslim country where I can move? I just want to live in the feminism and degeneracy free world, but not a complete shithole.

See that country in brown? It's Indo-European and the countries in green hate it with passion. There's your answer.
>>
>>127838779
Lol what? Iranians influenced Islam and created the Islamic Golden age, Iranian culture also influenced Ottoman/Turkish culture more.

You're delusional if you believe what you just posted.
>>
>>127842660
It's Shia vs. Sunni map?
>>
>>127842904
Iran is Shia, yes?
>>
>>127843067
Yup
>>
>>127842584
>implying you don't get mysteriously shot in the rest of russia if you shit talk putin
>>
>>127843756
No, you won't.
Prison at worst.
>>
>>127842660
Azerbaijan isn't indoeuropean (is turkic) ,iraq andlebanon are levantines arab.Also ,tajikistan (in green) are iranian people
Also the golf countries like qatar , baherin and EAU indians are becoming a majority(more of them expat, obviously).
>>
>>127837588
Dubai
>>
>>127843931
>prison at worst
>implying this is acceptable
also
>what is the political opponent shot near the fucking kremlin
inb4 muh cia operatives can do it right in front of putin
>>
>>127843931
You really have to say something extrodinary to end up in prison, it's easier to go to jail for saying some religiosly insensitive stuff.
>>
Indonesia was OK, but it is increasingly problematic here.

Sweden is a safer bet.
>>
>>127844198
>what is the political opponent shot near the fucking kremlin
He was harmless to Putin for many years already. I bet he crossed some churkas' road...
>>
>>127844351
what a """coincidence"""
t. fsb operative
>>
>>127844474
Que bono, or something like that. All it did to Putin's image is harm and he is to smart to not forsee such an outcome.
Also
>t. Ahmed.
>>
>>127837588
Qatar, UAE, Kuwait
>>
>>127844656
he was leading the opposition mouvment against putin
but cui bono amirite
t. igor "shoot them at the back of the head" igorovich
>>
>>127837588
What about Malaysia? You can choose from more traditional areason the east coast, or more liberal on the west coast. And bonus is your life is much easier if you are not Malay muslim, because you dont have to obey so much muslim laws.
Dunno about Borneo part.
>>
>>127839274
>american education
>>
>>127838779
Yeah, because the Turks didn't subjugate the entire Arab world in Ottoman times.
>>
>>127837588
go to berlin or paris
>>
>>127844921
THe only thing he was leading is your asshole. The is no functional opposition in Russia (there never was), only controlled one.
t. Mahmud
>>
which muslim country has the most qts?
>>
>>127837588
I'm sorry but no aron there is none
>>
>>127845165
>Berlin
>feminism and degeneracy free
>>
Trump has done so much but the more he does why does the left say he does so little /pol/
>>
>>127845185
>The is no functional opposition in Russia because putin sent them to jail
ftfy
t. pavel "off to the gulag" pavelovich
>>
>>127845429
Sometimes, yes. Most of them are bought out, though, so fuck them.
Ah, yes.
t. Muhammad
>>
>>127838114
morocco anon here on vacation
>>
>>127838653
>no degeneracy
doubt you ever even been there
>>
>>127845544
how do you people deal with this fact ?
i mean i know he improved russia post yelstin but aren't people here tired of his corruption and political abuse of power ?
>>
>>127837588
>Is there a decent muslim country where I can move?

i heard the UK is pretty nice
>>
File: miss kah.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
miss kah.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
The closest thing would be Kazakhstan. When Islam took over there it did it peacefully, by co-opting that old Tengri pagan faith. Took the edge off alot of the "rape and kill the non-belviers" stuff
>>
>>127845807
His apparatus works impecably in terms of dissent control. And i mean, IMPECABLY. Small ideological threats (like right-wing nationalists gathering groups of teenagers and training them in knife-fighting and ass-fucking) are disposed of on legal grounds cause we have rather strict laws against not coordinated meetings, hate speech and nazi-like ideologies. Bigger threats (opposition within political parties and big busyness) are either bought and payed for or sued to complete ruin and/or jail (see Chodorkovskiy) cause most of them have their own skeletons in closets: most of private capital made in 90s was accumulated illegaly due to lack of formal procedures to transition shared wealth to private ownership (and Putin crew has all the info of who stole what). Big threats (potential holders of PM or presidential chair) are disposed of before they even have a chance to emerge so we don't know about them.
>>
>>127838114
>Indonesia
>Secular
kys

>>127844974
>Peninsular Malaysia
filled with conservative Muslims. don't believe the meme about this place being ""liberal""". That's all bullshit coming from tourists that only visited Kuala Lumpur for like a week
>Borneo part
This part has a larger percentage of Christians.
>>
>>127846341
cont.
Basically we have no way to affect this vicious cirlce meaningfully from lower layers of sosciety (unless we pull Ukraine-like shit which no one wants to repeat, i bet Putin is happy that Ukranians failed so spectacularly) and if some one gets to claim higher than most of us - he is instantely being coopted by THEM or dealt with some other way. Authoritarian state mimiking as predatorous capitalistic democracy lol.
>>
>>127838114
>Indonesia

no. There are reasons why East Timor wanted to fuck off from them
>>
>>127846341
well he has a very stable future
thanks for this info my friend
>>
>>127838653
>Bosnia
>no degeneracy

Bosnia has one of the highest rates of abortions in the Balkan area
>>
>>127837588

Go to London
>>
>>127846495
how conservative is malaysia ?
i've heard that most girls here have sex before mariage is it true ?
>>
Why are there no muslims in Greece? The Ottomans ruled them for like 500 years, did the Turks not try to convert them?
>>
>>127837588
Bosnia. It's European and white as well as being fairly modern in certain big cities, which allows you to live a rural life or urban if you choose. They love to drink as well as party. Some take the religion really seriously but most are like weekend Christians. I've visited a couple of the Balkan countries and Bosnia is definitely one of the more beautiful ones(as far as the land).
>>
>>127837995
KEK
>>
>>127842444
yeah you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. ataturk described his reforms as "turning back to the source" and he stated that this is not westernization

>changed call to prayer from ar*bic to turkish
>changed "allah" into "tanri" (comes from tengri)
>went back to old turkic written with latin alphabet, instead of ar*bic
>said the men and women were equal in turkic culture so he abolished the ar*b culture where woman is just an object
>made researches on turk history, even sending expeditions to far corners of the earth. he translated a book about lost continent of mu and made the book public and free

the list goes on and on. no one knows shit about ataturk and turks, even the turks
>>
>>127846495
Nah, I know that you can have some public beating and shit in KL. But I think it is still better than east. And what about Langawi/penang.I met a local guy in George Town, who told me that he had to move from KL, because it´s much more free for him there (drinking, having dogs, being with GF without marriage etc.)
>>
>>127845084
>the Turks

ottomans were not a turkish empire. they killed and exiled tens of thousands of turks and replaced them with ar*bs. the word "turk" was used as an insult etc. fucking hell I'm tired of writing the same shit every week. can't you guys drop the meme history and update this information in your minds already
>>
>>127846936
The worst part here is they don't have enough of insentive to make our (ordinary people) lives better cause no one would give a shit who rules Russia as long as average Ivan has it easy enough to have a decent life. But, whyle having all required instruments and money, they are more inclined to maintain status quo which means we are pushing our country up on our own with, sometimes, active discouragement from government. Shit is not easy.
This is why sanctions on Russia (which was conviniently for Putin tied to fall in oil prises and rouble value) only boosted his rating and somewhat worsened perseption of West by my compatriots.
>>
>>127847610
Meant to respond to >>127846820
>>
>>127837588
sage and report these nigger threads
>>
>>127837588
so muslims turned your country to shit
and you want to move to a muslim country
good logic you nigger
>>
>>127838114
lol indonesia.

Indonesians are like mixing arabs and nooka nooka niggers that live in the jungle and make those clicking sounds.

The are incredibly stupid, dont even understand their own religion yet proclaim they are devout. They stink like niggers and are just as violent as your average north american pavement ape.

The whole joint needs to be nuked.
>>
>>127837588
>I just want to live in the feminism and degeneracy free world
go to Eastern Europe you fucking cockmongler
>>
>>127847610
have ever wanted to leave ?
how much russian think that they would be better off if they left ?
>>
>>127847027
ottomans adopted a similar structure to achaemenid empire. they wouldn't interfere with the locals religion and traditions but expect them to give tax and soldiers regularly. they were classified as non muslim ottoman citizens and were also exempt from conscription by paying a special tax
>>
>>127847224
yeah but he was effected by seeing the west to do what he did. by that i mean that he saw how bad their more arabic culture was and tried to replace it using the older turkic culture and it was a great idea. also i hope you didnt vote for this new sultan of yours cause ataturk sure as hell didnt fought to end it just so you can start in again then wear him as a badge even though he was against it.
>>
>>127847915
they don't welcome muslims
>>
>>127848575
why would he want to leave for a mudslime country anyway if there are conservative, degeneracy, and most of all Christian free nations next door?
>>
>>127847027

Ignore the roach who replied to you; historical revisionist bollocks about the Jizya.

Simply put: The Ottoman empire left such a fucking mess that Greece and Roachistan did a population trade (Muslims and Christians).

Greece made sure as shit to dump all the dunecoons they could.
>>
>>127848440
the religion in particular i believe was intefered with cause the ottomans were above all muslim and their law say that none muslims can not build knew churches and also there used to be christians in modern turkey and muslims in greece but there was an exchange of populations so there was some interference with the religion but not in the lvl of many others in the past.
>>
>>127837588
Why don't you go back to your parents home country Ahmed?
>>
>>127848480
yeah he stated that the western world is far ahead of us in terms of civilization because ottomans kept us back for hundreds of years. printing press were allowed in ottomans after 300 years of it's invention in the west because it was "haram". there was an observatory in istanbul but the state demolished it with artillery fire. the reason for that was explained as "are you trying to look at angel's legs huh?"

ataturk said we need to adopt to western world to compete and show progress, retaining our actual culture (not the imposed on us by ar*bs) at the same time
>>
>>127837588

A L G E R I A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLY7oB_fttM
>>
File: Ataturk.png (78KB, 260x280px)
Ataturk.png
78KB, 260x280px
>>127849716

>Let's aspire to be western while still being niggers!

And boy did that work out spectacularly, Roach.
>>
>>127847406
The only good parts of Malaysia are the big cities like Kuala Lumpur. Outside of those parts you will run into the majority conservative Muslims Malays. They don't really get along with people from other races or religions. That's why every fucking time some faggot faggitor post some bull about Malaysia being an example of a liberal Muslim country I go full autismo and reply with a 3 paragraph rebuttal.

If you like nature go to the Borneo part of Malaysia. The two states there are Sabah and Sarawak. IMO the native people there are much better than in Peninsular Malaysia. In university almost all the natives from there that I've met are super chill. Probably because most of them are Christian/non-muslim. The girls are super hot especially the mixed chinese ones.
>>
>>127848156
I did at some point but, come to think of it, no one needs me (as a person) there, and here i have family and friends, people who understand me better than any foreigner ever would due to different life experiences. My life could be better overbroad from ecenomical standpoint but mentally, culturaly...no so much. At this point i value immaterial stuff more. Oh, And i am a lazy fuck as well, heh.
As for others - some leave, most stay, as in any other country, nothing special to say, really.
>>
>>127846936
it's very conservative. Do not believe all the bull from plebbit. In our subreddit I've seen a few times some normie tourist tries to get virtue signalling points by saying "oh wow your Malaysia is sooo progressive" get shutdown by a bit of redpill.
>>
>>127848966
the motive was rather political instead of religious. ottomans were not above everyone, the non muslims were also classified as ottomans. ar*b ottoman citizens were at the top of the society. it was a really shitty multikulti empire

>>127848859
kek typical meme historian retard. if you take out your head out of your ass, you would see that I'm no friend of ottomans you fucking idiot. cizya was an advantage for non muslims because they wouldnt die in meaningless ottoman wars and work in their businesses without interruption. non muslims were more wealthy and powerful than muslims because of this tax
>>
Turkey of course.
>>
>>127849839
It did work out (relatively well)
During the kemalist reign Turkey was actually semi-civilized, unlike now.
>>
>>127850413
sounds nice from a muslim perspective
how hard would it be for a muslim to find a virgin wife ?
are the women very family oriented (ie stay at home) or more "independant"
and also is indonesia as conservative or more prone to degeneracy ?
>>
>>127851031
>how hard would it be for a muslim to find a virgin wife ?
almost all the girls here are virgins because sex before marriage is illegal lmao.
>are the women very family oriented (ie stay at home) or more "independant"
yes. a lot of them are.
>is indonesia as conservative or more prone to degeneracy ?
not really sure. I'm not indonesian. But my guess is it's more conservative than Malaysia
>>
File: Mehmet.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Mehmet.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>127850762

You stating that Ottomans never tried to convert anyone and just imposed a tiny miniscule tax on Christians and left it at that is dishonest garbage.

N E C K Y O U R S E L F

>>127850958

>Semi-civilized

I honestly don't even know what to make of that in a sandnigger context.
>>
>>127851354
> because sex before marriage is illegal
doesn't mean it doesn't happen though i wanted to know if the females really followed the rule or not

does a non malay muslim can easly immigrate here and start a family and start working ?
>>
>>127851423
>less than 50% of the population is obsessed with sharia law
>not having daily terrorist attacks
>the government is secular
Sounds like a good definition of the term when used for muslims
>>
>>127839169

sharia is great, the only problem with islam is arabs, who genuinely are sand-niggers (they are part sub-saharan). But I can understand wanting to live in a traditional country that still controls their women, but progressivism is so powerful that the options are limited.
>>
>>127837588
Germany
>>
>>127840751

>Algeria is closer to France than to Saudi Arabia

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

go home man
>>
File: langkawi.jpg (214KB, 1512x957px) Image search: [Google]
langkawi.jpg
214KB, 1512x957px
>>127837588

malaysia. islam without arab stupidity.

it's still shit compared to australia though.
>>
>>127851695
It does happen but it's illegal and there are literally religious police in Malaysia, so the number of non-virgin women is low. That's why I said "almost all"
>does a non malay muslim can easily immigrate here and start a family and start working?
dunno man. I'm no expert.
>>
>>127837588
United Arab Emirates ?
>>
>>127852084
>without arab stupidity.
back in the 60s it was like this. But now retards are trying to emulate Arab culture here.
>>
>>127852118
how are non malay muslim perceived ?
for instance are arab seen as good immigrant or are they hated ?
>>
File: MUMMY Theresa May to India.jpg (72KB, 671x352px) Image search: [Google]
MUMMY Theresa May to India.jpg
72KB, 671x352px
England
>>
>>127851743
don't mind the that little dane. I remember him from yesterday. he was claiming the ancient greeks in Anatolia were actually chinks. he is mad at everyone. ignore him.
>>
>>127838779
Turks conquered and dominated arab nations for centuries.
What are you talking about?
If anything, Islam is a cult that allows it leaders to seek power and control trough the masquerade of a heavenly duty.
>>
>>127837588
>mudslime
>not a complete shithole
choose one, fag
>>
>>127839102
That's the jews jewing other jews
Usury at it's best
>>
>>127852358
>how are non malay muslim perceived?
>for instance are arab seen as good immigrant or are they hated?
Depends. If you're Arab the Malays here like you because Muhammad was Arab, you get the point. If you're black..then they would hate you. The non-muslims here don't really care if you're Arab tho. But if you're from Korea and Japan then they would like you.
>>
Well, i cant speak for other countries but if you come to turkey i can safely say that one of the best citys to live in is izmir
>population is secular majority
>turkey has top tier food
>historical sights
>nice weather
>qt girls
>>
>>127851873
Lame bait
>>
>>127852789
okay thanks for the info malay bro
how is the quality of life in terms of
purchase power/salary
accesibility to good medical technologies
price of land if you want to build a house isolated from the big cities

also how are your gun laws ? pretty strict i've heard but can you own hunting rifles (shotgun) ?
>>
Turkey is nice

I travel all acros ar*biashit countrys and they treat womens like dogs there.

At least women dont have to wear hijaps or that sort of shit and you can kiss or fuck at streets. If you can buy house from istanbul, izmir or edirne you are good to go
>>
>>127852871
wasnt izmir a frost giant. i mean i dont have a problem with the make it is just a corruption of its original name but it wasnt well thought.
>>
>ctrl f Jordan
>only 2 found
plebs lot of you
>>
>>127853787
frost giant? you mean in mythology?
>>
>>127854013
norse myth yes
>>
>>127854140
Ä°zmir is derived from Smyrna, the mother of Adonis.
I really can't say anything about norse mythos.
>>
>>127838114
>Tunisia beach attacks
>East Timor

Iran is hardly great considering owning a satellite dish is illegal.
>>
>>127837588
how about egypt?
if you don't mind the high temperature you can consider moving there. i emigrated to egypt since 2013 and now my life is kinda stable.
if you have good education to get you a descent job then you will enjoy life in here. the people are simple and pacifists. the food is tasty.dont worry about lang barrier as there is a chance you're gonna run across someone who knows english to communicate with.
>>
Sweden is best, cradle to the grave
>>
>>127854293
i know i said it is a corruption of the original name but it is funny how it is also the name of a frost giant.
>>
>>127838986
Iranians also create shiism so they can have their own Islam and btfo arabs
>>
>>127837995
Fpbp
>>
>>127852871
Hiw much money do you make? Do I have to learn turkish language?
>>
>>127853553
> I travel all acros ar*biashit countrys and they treat womens like dogs there.
Sounds like poetry. It just seems that they are very hard to immigrate in.
>>
>>127854484
Where are you from originally?
>>
>>127855149
im a student still but you dont have to make a lot of money, especially if you bring dolars from your country right now our economy is in the shitter so a currency like dollar is will help immensly
>Do ı have to learn turkish language?
yeah you pretty much have to but is there other muslim countrys that you dont have to learn its language when you go there to immigrate? it should be standart i've seen a black dude learning turkish in 6 months or so if you put your mind to it, it shoulnt be that hard
>>
>>127855465
from sooria.
>>
File: pzwmc9ax06ry.png (282KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pzwmc9ax06ry.png
282KB, 770x1000px
>>127837588
Iran or Lebanon

Pros:
No Wahhabism
No degeneracy
No freedom of religion
No amerikike puppets
Enemies of Saudi Arabia
>>
File: 1494723286710.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494723286710.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>127856568
Opps, I meant there IS freedom of religion, please forgive my typo!!!
>>
File: 14115106976691.png (460KB, 685x667px) Image search: [Google]
14115106976691.png
460KB, 685x667px
>>127856568
Shit I hope I didn't scare you off
Well here I go again:

Pros:
No Wahhabism/Salafism
Freedom of Religion
No degeneracy
No amerikike puppets
Enemies of Saudi Arabia and Israel
>>
>>127856376
Arab language is more usefull than turkish.
>>127856407
Why havent you moved to europe? Are you a citizen of egypt already?
>>
>>127837588
Iran. Decently rich, non-degenerate but not insane, the people aren't sand niggers, that's where you want to go.
>>
>>127856832
>Arab language is more usefull than turkish.
Except in Turkey you literal retard.
>>
>>127837588
One of the Gulf States I guess. Despite all the memes, conditions aren't very violent and pretty peaceful. Murder in Saudi Arabia is actually lower than South Korea, and all of the countries are rich AF.
>>
>>127857094
Sand niggers. Not worth it.
>>
Why go Muslim when there's Japan?
>>
>decent
>Muslim country
Pick one.
>>
>>127857258
Japan won't let you in.
>>
>>127857315
What is Iran?
>>
>>127857320
They will if you're good enough.
>>
>>127857094
Crime rates are lower than in the uk, but they dont really want immigrants.
>>
>>127857320
You can make a good case for yourself... if you can tell it in Japanese.
>>
>>127857258
Arent they same as westerners?
>>
>>127857013
>Except in Turkey you literal retard
unless you don't want to live in a wanna be american country like turdey.

>>127856832
not gonna lie that i would go europe if i had a chance. my bad medical condition doesn't allow me to live there as i don't have relatives there yet.
epytian citizenship is hard to get as far as ii know and i dont have it.
>>
>>127837995
You heard wrong
>>
File: 1477938582602.jpg (119KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477938582602.jpg
119KB, 497x640px
>>127837995
>>
>>127857818
So you will have to go back when war will be over?
>>
>>127837588
>decent
>muslim

But seriously mohammed it's time to go back to pakistan
>>
>>127857818
Go milk Germany dry. They deserve it. God speed..err...inshallah!
>>
>>127837588
Try London.
>>
File: Ifrane-block.jpg (70KB, 948x628px) Image search: [Google]
Ifrane-block.jpg
70KB, 948x628px
>>127838114
It's not on the rise, Moroccan are literally disgusted by radicalism.
We're currently in a thin line between western values and muslim traditionalism.
>>127837588
James Bong-kun, you should move to Ifrane, it is an European style city with nordic weather, snowing most year, it is extremely comfy, clean, and there are many job opportunities as an english teacher in the universapolis.
>>
>>127854484
Egypt was good, but too many radicals killing people.
>>
File: images (36).jpg (14KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
14KB, 274x184px
>>127854779
it's not funny actually because odin came from central asia culture. he was accompanied by wolves. pic related is turkic runes compared to nordic runes
>>
>>127858094
well in the next 10 years to say at least.

>>127858197
i like germany and i love hitler. i see a great potential of the reich rising again with arabs being a vital part of it since the Goymans nowadays are all puppets lefties.

>>127859194

fun fact that egyptian muslem brother hood is the most moderate than it's peers in suria or turkey.
>>
>>127847823
fuck off bogan
>>
Bharian is your best option, alcohol and hookers allowed
>>
>>127837588
Turkey used to be before ~6 years (Thank Erdogan this Goatfucker)
Lybia used to be before Muricans told them democracy
Also syria has been pretty nice before Murica wanted to remove Assad.

Try Iran, you should say nothing against the Government but you can easily buy alcohol n stuff on the blackmarkets.
Also the most people aren´t this faithful. Shias tend to be more open-minded than sunnis
>>
File: images (14).jpg (25KB, 470x313px)
images (14).jpg
25KB, 470x313px
>>127859738
Shit yeah... Besides... There is only one common enemy...
>>
>>127839195
Singapour has a very strong state.
They will send you to jail for years for just dropping your garbage on the ground
>>
File: Mb.jpg (48KB, 426x312px) Image search: [Google]
Mb.jpg
48KB, 426x312px
>>127860046
Moroccan brothels>>>>>>>Any other muslim brothels.
I'm talking about little-finger tier brothels.
>>
>>127837588
Russia
>>
>>127860046
Correction Bahrain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain
>>
I guess this is the thread to ask but is Dubai worth living in? I'm a blaxican but I'm confused for an Arab or Persian a lot.
>>
>>127860512
Second Bahrain. Stable, easy living.
>>
>>127860875
it's an evil degenerate city built by slaves (literally). if you're okay with that go ahead
>>
Iran is the answer friend. Snow, desert, beach, forest ... decent living standards, cheap and for the most part lacks degeneracy (biggest problem are Afghan addicts)
>>
File: Berberbard.jpg (19KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
Berberbard.jpg
19KB, 236x338px
>>127860875
Most arabs are more dark skinned than persians, people of the levant, berbers and turks.
You'll be more camouflaged with the latter mentioned groups.
>>
>>127860875
Super expensive . Don't bother. Bahrain and it's a quick flight to Emirates for the weekend to fuck Russian whores (they are in Bahrain as well...) And see the Arab Disneyland . I hate Dubai. I prefer Saudi
>>
>>127837588
England. Ohh, ohhh. Dont know what to tell you OP. Mudslimes ruin everything they touch. I suggest killing your self for the betterment of any place you are living.
>>
>>127861212
Is Bahrain worth traveling?
I'm doing well for myself, I have about 150'000 euros to spare, would that be enough for a good time there?
>>
>>127861067
>Built by slaves
Doesn't bother me I live in the US m8

>>127861196
I'm not that pale.

>>127861212
I got guarantee good money if I do so living expense is not much of a big deal when the only expensive things you are into are cars and PC gaming.
>>
>>127837588
Morocco, Malaysia, Singapore (it's plurality Muslim), and Iran are all fine. You can live anywhere in the Muslim world if you have a good job already set up and speak the language fluently. I'd recommend saving a lot, then moving to Morocco or something, buying a bunch of cheap land, and working a specialist job with your Western educational degree - which is highly prized in the Middle East.
>>
>>127861475
>Morocco
lmao
>>
Azerbaijan.
97 % muslims
70% of which dont see religion as an important part of their lives.
All the jobs their are oil and construction.
Semi democratic government.
Enforced civility style regime.
High HDI
Only probkem is that country will likely go down the shitter if oil economy crumbles.
>>
>>127838653
Good luck with the russian funded serbs and blasted economy.
>>
>>127837588
UAE. Being a millionaire there is your only choice.
>>
Malaysia is nice. Though there are a lot of prostitutes.
However, the women look good, food is nice, still a lot of western products, not very expensive
Skybar in KL. It's the real deal. Lots of Aussie bachelorrette partyes. Lots of Aussie pussy to grab and fuck. Hot girls.
>>
>>127861554
>You can buy 4km of fertile land for the sam price of a garage space in Europe.
>Safer the Britain
>0 terror attacks
>traditionalist
>The highest form of feminism is some groups are asking men to stop marrying 6 women.
>Has most natural biomes in such a small space, from nordic weather to barren deserts
>The most isolated muslim country from the ME.
>Weekly Nigger lynching, burning and stabbing, not even reported by the police because niggers aren't considered humans.
>You can drink alcohol and eat pork in most big hotels
>Most rich asshole are after gold digging Moroccan women
>Hashish
>Hookas
>Fresh bio-food is cheaper than super market processed shit
>Most good are half the price due to the diwana taxing system
I agree, have fun in Bonganistan.
>>
Dubai if you're white and rich. Perfect mix of degenrate and cultured for those of you who fancy yourselves concervqtives but don't like to do concervative things.
>>
>>127837588
Yay you're leaving! Now please do us a huge favour and take islam with you, then you can all be happy together in your "degeneracy free" world.
>>
>>127837588
no

saudi arabia or UAE is the best you're gonna get
>>
>>127862533
It is a democratic country, and non-muslim brits are still a majority, you can just vote to ban islam, but you dont want. It is completely your fault, dont blame me.
>>
>>127862260
does morroco have cucked gun laws?
>>
>>127865250
gun laws are so tight that even criminals don't have them
>>
>>127837588
You can come to Azerbaijan, we have okay gun laws but western degeneracy is becoming more common.
>>
>>127837588
Morocco, it is at least secure
>>
>>127838077
>>127838155
>>127864511
>Saudi Arabia
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>127865670
that statement makes no sense
>>
>>127861346
It's very small and if you're claustrophobic you're not going to like staying there for long. It's nice for a weekend though.
>>
>>127866429
in other words good luck getting a gun even the black market doesn't have any
>>
>>127860875
Abu Dhabi is better if you manage to land a job there. Some of the government/semi-government companies there pay crazy good salaries.
>>
no point going to a muslim country, unless you want to become muslim yourself

you won't be able to bang local girls - not because they are modest (on average, they are more so, but there are exceptions everywhere), but because kafirs aren't allowed to marry them.
>>
>>127845205
Sweden.
>>
>>127867615
Is your economy only selling oil and tourism?
>>
>>127856766
>>127856642

>nu-fag

You know you can delete comments Hans.
>>
>>127867615
If I can I hope my degree in Mechanical Engineering will be enough. However not sure if I can survive if its super strict. How degenerate can you be there?
>>
>>127868089
the germans are qt too.
>>
>>127869040
Where do they go in Egypt nowadays? I miss the weekend fun in Hurghada.
>>
>>127869615
apparently we don't get as much action as you have there. especially wimmen.
>>
>>127869795
Nah if I want to fuck young innocent qts from around the world, Egypt was one of the best places to go. Dubai isn't even close.
>>
>>127870023
the girls here beat up the men. if you're masochist.
>>
>>127869035
You can do whatever you want in the hotels/foreign attractions. Just don't do anything suspicious in public.
>>
>>127842660
india since your white
>>
>>127870485
So be what I normally do and respect the culture. Not to hard, I heard that Dubai is easy to travel without a car since it actually has a good public transport, however does it have the same stigma one would expect such as New York or L.A.?
>>
>>127854484
I work in a company that exports meat products to arab countries, and most of my clients say that egyptians and tunisians are worse than dogs. Even Iran gets less shit.
Speaking of Iran, this is a completly different culture then the rest of the arabic world, I've been to Teheran and Shiraz and it was fantastic, nothing like in northern africa.
>>
>>127871937
What was bad about tunisians and egyptians?
>>
>>127871937
>>127872352
>work in a company that exports meat products to arab countries, and most of my clients say that egyptians and tunisians are worse than dogs

well you never got to interact with them on day to day basis which is the situation op is gonna be in. your clients are dealing the greedy business people. not the average egyptian guy.
>>
Bosnia is your best choice but job market and economy are shit.
>>
>>127853787
You are thinking of Ymir.
>>
>>127837588
None that are going to give you a resident Visa without a really really good reason.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.