[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeremy Corbyn today tweeted that only he can unlock the potential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: corbyn racist.jpg (73KB, 741x814px) Image search: [Google]
corbyn racist.jpg
73KB, 741x814px
Jeremy Corbyn today tweeted that only he can unlock the potential of niggers.
Is he a condescending, patronising, racist?
>>
>>127832452
Are both their campaigns focused on making themselves look as bad as possible?
>>
File: 1495850331979.jpg (294KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495850331979.jpg
294KB, 1024x1024px
Looks like the Brit cucks have chosen their leader.
>>
>>127832452

Fucking hell, is this real? It's the kind of shit I can imagine Jezza coming out with.

Also, what talent is he talking about?
>>
>>127832452
Ahahaha, he's going to unlock their talent? How, by giving them more gibs?
>>
THE TORIES BE KEEPIN US DOWN MANG, WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEEIT!!!
>>
File: DBFRYgNWsAE5koJ.jpg (74KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
DBFRYgNWsAE5koJ.jpg
74KB, 1024x512px
>>127832452
Children are literally being killed and they are worried about "hate crimes".
>>
90% of those posters are about race, islamophobia etc. You have to have your priorities, I guess.
>>
File: so you be saiyan we wuz.png (388KB, 719x400px) Image search: [Google]
so you be saiyan we wuz.png
388KB, 719x400px
>>127832452
ayo hol up
>>
File: brazil.jpg (613KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
613KB, 900x599px
>>127832452
>Is he a condescending, patronising, racist?
Yes. All leftists are.

Don't believe for a second that your average leftist cuck actually believes in equality. They see themselves as the enlighten elite that leads and educates the inferior masses. When they preach tolerance, equality and whatnot in public they're just wearing a mask and playing a character, the "nice guy" character. But on occasions their true colors shine through the cracks, and this is one of such occasions.

>inb4: the leftists are the REAL rayciss amirite 'pedes??! #MAGA
No. We all are, deep down. It's just that we don't put up with the leftists pandering shitshow.
>>
File: russia.jpg (80KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
80KB, 1200x600px
>>
I need people that can unlock my white power level in office
>>
>>127832452

Yes, yes, and yes.

If it were true, you should vote Labour. But, they, nor anyone else, can unlock non-existant potential.
>>
File: Black-Girls-Rock-MO.jpg (348KB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Girls-Rock-MO.jpg
348KB, 1280x895px
>>127832452
slayyyyyyyyyyyyyy all dayyyyyyyyy
>>
>>127832452
It's funny because honest work would actually help these people.
>>
>>127833279
That's a thing with Social Democrats in pretty much all Western countries.
They kept pandering to the foreigners to try and get an upper hand over the conservatives, and eventually drove themselves into a corner where they had to pick either or and lost their voters among the real citizens.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.