[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the wise Buddhist monks 'get it', why can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: burma.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
burma.webm
3MB, 640x360px
If the wise Buddhist monks 'get it', why can't the men of the west?
>>
>>127827174
we're too (((wise)))
>>
>>127827174
Is there any religion that Islam doesn't have "problem" with it? Hinduism,Buddhism,Judaism,Christianity etc... Literally with everyone and yet liberals are defending them for everything they are even blaming that guy and Myanmar Buddhist for being LITERALLY HITLER like killing poor innocent muslim minority etc...
>>
File: buddha_maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
buddha_maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
I love when Indians try to make Buddha more 'Indian-looking' although he was born in present-day Nepal. People in Nepal look nothing like anybody in the Indian sub-continent.

It is similar to how Christians protray Jesus as a White guy with long-flowing brown hair although he was a swarthy tanned Jew with wooly-hair.
>>
>>127827174

That monk is so redpilled it turned his robe red.
>>
>>127827174
The white men of the west still have money to whiteflight and to throw at their problems. Stop paying mustards the gibs, see what happens.
>>
>>127827467
was buddha really born in nepal?

I thought they knew the exact fig tree he even died under, somehow

requesting infodump.

also, jews at the time were a greek tribe. not semitic. the tribe of isaac and david were renown for light hair, out of the 12 tribes. the 12 tribes of israel are clearly an analogue for racial distinctions. one of the tribes is clearly the niggers in southern yemen by the descriptions (bethsheba, or whoever, the girl who married moses was a nigger or half nigger arab)

anyway, way before the roman and christian times, the greeks invaded bactria and turned the entire region from israel to afghanistan WHITE AGAIN. many of the ancient areas were already proto-white
>>
>>127827458
I dunno man, you might wanna check out the death rate between eskimo animists and buddhism

sky high
>>
>>127827458
can't you say the same about jews you bigot?
even christian for that matter

how quickly you shills forget that jews were expelled from every place because of their greed and money laundering

and how Christians were universally hated for forcing their beliefs on "underdeveloped" people
>>
>>127827174
>Burma

I don't get it. If the country is an isolated dictatorship why don't they genocide all those muslims. Why do they even take shit from them? Buddhists are in power right?
>>
>>127828697
us gov. threatens anyone fighting muslims

us gov. sponsors islamic terrorists in china's border regions. they're the main source of heroin into china, which is used to fund deep state ops.

when china claimed the south china sea, they were trying to stop muslim opiate smugglers from the islamic parts of the phils. which is why duterte supported it
>>
>>127827174
Because we still need to eat, drink and reproduce. These things entail pain, sometimes we wish to express this pain.

Millennial white men understand Buddhism well. Life is suffering simply means to understand everything worth having is worth suffering for. What's unfair is that we're expected to suffer more than other men of the west because we the most western men.

If we had jobs we were good at and fulfilled our needs, do you think we'd talk about feelings?
>>
>>127827174
Sauce?
>>
>>127827467
>gauge earring
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.