[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the successful takedown of William LeGate (Billy NippL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kristinawong.png (1MB, 1093x787px) Image search: [Google]
kristinawong.png
1MB, 1093x787px
After the successful takedown of William LeGate (Billy NippLeGate), we must choose our next target.
I nominate Kristina Wong. She is now the top rated leftist commentator on Trumps twitter.

https://twitter.com/mskristinawong
>>
No, we aren't giving these random Verified Liberals the attention they crave, kill yourself or just stop posting
>>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1143108/

Here we can find her acting career. I'll be searching producers/directors she has been/is currently in contact with. We need to find advertisers for anything she produces, this will probably prove to be most effective after Hannity's announcement of attacking the lefts main voices advertisers, like Maddow.
>>
>>127822793
Fuck you shill.
She gets the attention from anyone who views replies to Trumps tweets as they're always the top/featured. The most attention we will give her with this method is a story in (((Huffpost))) when she's been taken down.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1143108/

Here we can find her acting career. I'll be searching producers/directors she has been/is currently in contact with. We need to find advertisers for anything she produces, this will probably prove to be most effective after Hannity's announcement of attacking the lefts main voices advertisers, like Maddow.
>>
not your personal army even if she is a Twitter VerifiedGoy
>>
>>127822546
She's one helluvan ugly asian
>>
>>127823193

I've not been personally attacked by this gook. Fuck off and avoid the thread if youre not interested in helping. Don't bump it and let it die faggot.
>>
>>127823304
yeah that's another thing I've noticed. She doesn't have a single candid photo, let alone one of here in a well-composed posture. She clearly hates her appearance.
>>
>>127822546
>She is now the top rated leftist commentator on Trumps twitter.
Who the fuck cares about these literally whos. Why are you wasting your time
>>
>>127823304
>She's one helluvan ugly asian
These are the type of Asian girls that White guys get

1. Ugly 2/10 leftovers that Asian guys dont want
2. Feminist SJWs that Asian guys dont want
3. SE Asian midget mail-order brides
>>
>>127823541
BTW she is an attention whore that tries to do anything for publicity. Here is her trying to attach herself to the Jeremy Lin mania a few years back.
>>
>>127822546

why is it always ugly nips

this isnt like my animes
>>
>>127822793
This. Op is trying to get this AZN whore fame the same way Sarkeesian got hers. If /v/ just calmed the fuck down, Sarkeesian would not have gotten so much press.
>>
>>127823778
It hurts
>>
>>127823705
damn she got a case of the uggos
>>
Lol, here she is filming her face while she has a pap smear. Seems like a classy broad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-r73MSGV0o
>>
I don't understand. What do she do Wong?
>>
Who is she? A twitter shillbot?
>>
>>127822988
>Attack advertisers
Highly agree with you
>>
>>127823541
This is what i thought as well, but we have a stusent from Daejeon doing work experience with us at the moment. She is a 9/10 with Kpop idol esque looks. Saw her arm in arm with some dorky looking weeb guy after work.

Maybe she forgot she had plastic aurgery or holiday flings don't count.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.