[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing makes me want to crusade harder than seeing how fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 239.jpg (53KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
53KB, 625x457px
Nothing makes me want to crusade harder than seeing how fucking cucked Europe is right now. These saracens think they own shit cause Macron would gladly give up his mumffied wife to them. I say fuck that. Lets give these apes the war they so desperately want.
>>
Says the fat autist. Kill yourself, larper.
>>
File: 3db.jpg (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3db.jpg
283KB, 1280x720px
>>127821607
Help us... please
>>
File: deusvolt.jpg (115KB, 843x896px) Image search: [Google]
deusvolt.jpg
115KB, 843x896px
>>127821607

Honestly the entirety of Muslim culture makes we wanna DEUS VOLT

>hate pork
>hate dogs
>hate alcohol
>hate bikinis
>beat wives
>perpetuate honor killings
>perpetuate beheadings
>perpetuate rape
>10% of them literally see nothing wrong in blowing themselves up with as much collateral damage as possible
>The other 90% don't ever want to mention it
>Pretend that they are the REAL victims
>Are extremely entitled and get very mad if you question their shitty way of life
>Also get mad if you deny them special treatment.
>Chant that Islamophobia is an actual thing.

Fuck Muzzies.
>>
>>127821707
all leafs should kill themselves
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (84KB, 519x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
84KB, 519x510px
> still following an abrahamic Jew religion.
At least you're better than mudslimes
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 356x200px
France and Germany are so based! French are literally being killed and they keep electing same people who are replacing them with muslims and africans and they don't give a fuuuuck :D
>Here, fuck my ass please mr Macron. Paris is already a african shithole but there are some tourists still so it's not enough. Not enough.
>>
>>127822045
Well, I don't care for pork either, but they deserve what they get for the rest of the list.

Why haven't meme warriors researched this matter? "Santiago and at them!" was the Spaniards' battle cry during the reconquista.

"Santiago y cierra EspaƱa!", literally Saint James ( the moor slayer, btw) and close Spain, meaning to get close and stick a sword into the infidels.

Also, exploring the argument for just war might not hurt. Warfare isn't murder and those who don't protect their families are worse than infidels.

You might have to, you know, READ the Bible.

Doesn't hurt to make sure you believe the gospel either. The basic necessary belief is detailed in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Meme warfare is not incompatible with a crusade, but bring your A game. Don't be lazy!
>>
I'm down, where do we start. How about Kuwait, aka Jew-ait, where the whole mess started.
>>
File: aa2.jpg (45KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
aa2.jpg
45KB, 600x501px
>>127823925
First we must liberate Paris. Then Germany. THEN we TAKE JERUSALEM!
>>
Pray to entry of the land of God but fight for you are in the land of men
>>
Operation: Uncuck Europe, go!
>>
no LARPing pagans will handle this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.