[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys noticed the current demonization of Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: the fuck.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Have you guys noticed the current demonization of Christianity in upcoming videogames?

Farcry 5?
Outlast 2?
Resident Evil 7?

All the bad guys in these games are insane christian cultists and the theme of rape and murder is used over and over again.
>>
>>127812274
we notice it, just wait for the pushback.
>>
File: 1495457284998.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495457284998.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>127812274
> Have you guys noticed the current demonization of Russia in videogames?

> All the bad guys in these games are insane russian cultists and the theme of rape and murder is used over and over again.
>>
>>127812274
>Resident Evil 7
I thought they were just a good ol' southern family that got infected? I don't remember Christianity being made a point of.
>>
File: 1496061354709.png (74KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
1496061354709.png
74KB, 375x444px
>>127812545
>>
>>127812274
they now know which group will push back and they are trying to deflate the potential by bluepilling kids.
>>
>>127812382

Its so blatantly obvious, does the jew really have that much control? Or are the next generation so brainwashed that they themselves perpetuate this kind of garbage and mentality?
>>
>>127812274

I'm sure posting about it online will solve the problem.

Completely unrelated side note; remember when charlie hebdo published offensive things about sand niggers, sand niggers stormed their office and killed a bunch of people, then the editor said they weren't going to offend sand niggers anymore?

archive.is/StkmO
>>
Someone might have made a game about Muslims or Jews as villains, but they'd be afraid the game devs HQ would be blown the fuck up...

If its any consolation, we do have plenty of games with Muslims as, at the very least, secondary antagonists.
>>
>>127812600

Thats the thing, people automatically associate the south with religion and christianity. Not only are these games demonizing christianity but for some reason they are also demonizing the south
>>
>>127812545
Bad guys were always russian in video games, or nazis
Anyyhing thats not American
>>
>>127813054

its true but I dont understand why these are so specific to christian people in the south? Does the jew realize that they are the un-blue-pillable in terms of how they view the government and their rights or does the net generation of game devs bred to hate " hillbillies "?
I mean god forbid they actually stand up for what they believe in
>>
>>127813038

Well to be honest man nothing will solve the problem because the games are already completed and being played by millions.
>>
>>127812274
because its politically incorrect to target any other religion.
Christians just have to take it on the chin.
>>
File: 1468797057177.png (157KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
1468797057177.png
157KB, 640x797px
>>127812274
liberals and millenials always hate Christians
they're just emboldened recently because more of their stupid ideals are becoming mainstream

they hate Christianity because
>encourages family values
>homosexuality is a sin
>sanctity of marriage
>sexual promiscuity is a sin
>patriarchal religion
>>
>>127812600
>>127813148
I thought that was the point.
The family got brainwashed by Eveline and act out her idea of what a stereotypical southern family would be like.
It was the same deal with the nigs in RE5 who became even more savage because of the virus or the spics in RE4 or the slavs in RE6.
>>
>>127812274
you didn't play RE7
>>
Yeah, the other day they censored a guy during the post fight interview on UFC Stockholm, a lot of fighters are Christians and thank God and I am pretty sure thats why he was censored.
The mains stream media has been trying to vilify and pacify Christianity for a long time. Theyre going after our fighters too now
>>
>>127812274
>demonization of Christianity in upcoming videogames

not cause not a manchild
>>
>>127814345
>not cause not a manchild

Everyone needs a little entertainment.
Games are no worse than movies, TV, novels or sports
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.