[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch Eric Clanton's lawyer crash and burn live on Tucker Carson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 79

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/30/donald-trump-bike-lock-attack-suspect-lawyer-tucker-carlson-assault-debate
>>
>>127809333

/pol/ letting this slide
>>
>>127809333

This guy's setting up for a fighting words defense. He will lose. And by his own admission, when Clanton is proven to be guilty, this interview absolves the judge of going light. He admitted the guy who did it should be punished.
>>
>>127810591

how are these guys so stupid? Why even bother doing an interview where you know you're going to get fucked?
>>
File: Eric Clanton-attacked him .jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eric Clanton-attacked him .jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon.
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

Police said they found evidence Wednesday during a search of Clanton’s home in San Leandro that linked him to “Anti-Fascists and Anarchy political groups,” according to court papers.
He was not at that residence, so authorities moved to a second address in West Oakland and said they found flags, patches and pamphlets “associating Clanton” with antifa and anarchist groups.
Investigators arrested Clanton there.

Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents.
And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

Police said in court documents that Clanton’s phone records placed him near Civic Center Park during the time of the protest assaults, too.

Police wrote that other photos they found showed Clanton “posing next to Anarchy symbols.” An “Iron Front” tattoo on his bicep, photographed while he was being logged into jail, “is associated with Anti-Fascists,” too, according to court papers.
>>
I don't see how this is crashing and burning? He never even conceded his client was at the rally. Seems silly from his POV to go on TV and talk about it at his point but he didn't seem to slip up in any way from what I saw. They will still have to prove somehow that it was him who hit the guy which seems like a decent burden of proof if that video is the main source of evidence. I haven't been following this hardly at all but it seems like a tough case for the prosecution from what I have seen
>>
>>127814421
>I haven't been following this hardly at all but it seems like a tough case for the prosecution from what I have seen
Did you watched this video, Eric Michael Clanton is "performing" at 0:15 sec

Trump supporter smashed in the head with U-Lock by masked Antifa Thug in Berkeley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
>>
>>127815008
how on earth can you identify him from that video
>>
>>127814421

Detectives got bike locks and photos from Eric's phone in the clothes.

The evidence is solid that it's him.

The defense is saying that it was self-defense, when it's clearly not against red shirt guy.
>>
What's going to happen when tyrone, diego and richard see his iron front tattoo in the shower?
>>
>>127809333
Wait I hadn't been following this for a while, people actually found out who was the guy with the bike lock ?
>>
File: :pol:LINE DO NOT CROSS.jpg (438KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
:pol:LINE DO NOT CROSS.jpg
438KB, 1280x853px
>>127815161
There is bunch of other photos that have lot's of small details that add up to identifying that is him.
>>127815008 look at this picture of his veins on his right arm

>They whole point was that there is no physical evidence suggesting that he did anything wrong. You can't use any of the stuff /pol/ discovered in the case. Which leads to the DA having nothing.
DA can call medical expert examiner and examine the "Y" shaped veins pattern on Eric Michael Clanton's raised right arm.
Veins patterns are very specific to each individual, (similar to finger prints), and if Eric's right hand is raised in the similar fashion holding an object in it those "Y" veins will reproduce on his right arm in exactly the same pattern.
And that will be 100% proof (same as finger prints are) that this was Eric Clanton in that picture.

anons, let DA know about this
>>
>>127815454
SWAT raided his place and they found a whole lot of ANTIFA merch including the outfit he wore, the bike lock he used (and no bike) as well as a phone with selfies of him at the event
>>
>>127815577
So what's the accuse ? Simple assault or attempted murder ?
>>
>>127815577

>>127815454
Yes anon, read here >>127813409
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
>>
He's fucked.

>Basically Irrefutable evidence that Clanton is bike lock attacker
>Mounds of evidence that the attacks were premeditated and it would take a god-tier lawyer to convince anyone otherwise
>The fact that the attacks were at a political protest, with the attacker affiliated with a political activist group, means that this is basically a case of domestic terrorism, which definitely isn't going to win him any leniency points
>The fact that this group is strictly anti-cop and heavily condones violence means the justice system is going to be out for his blood
>Three strikes in California means that he's facing 25 to life

I think it's almost guaranteed that Clanton is going to go for a plea bargain, and the prosecution could have secured a conviction so laughably easy that they probably aren't going to go for a light one. So he probably won't end up serving 25 years, but he's fucked good.
>>
>>127815625
>Simple assault or attempted murder ?
it's all here,
WATCH! ERIC CLANTON’S LAWYER TROLLED BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT HEARING REGARDING THE U-LOCK ATTACK
http://theredelephants.com/watch-eric-clantons-lawyer-trolled-trump-supporters-hearing-regarding-u-lock-attack/
>>
>>127815910
Will he even make it 25 years? From what I've heard the gangs in prisons like the ones he'll serve in hate commies even more than racial differences
>>
>>127815910
add to this something that people don't understand with crimes of violence:

get a conviction like this on your record and you will never get a decent job again. working at universities and shit is 100% out forever, same for even typical office jobs and shit. you're forced into retail/service.
>>
>>127814421
R u retatded its an open n shut case just read what the canadian posted above u
>>
>>127816113

His degree is in philosophy, I think it's safe to assume he was destined for service/retail from the day he graduated.
>>
>>127816130
No im just a law student with an entry level understanding of what a burden of proof is in an actual jury trial and this all seems like a pretty fucking airy case
>>
File: bowie_heil.png (262KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_heil.png
262KB, 700x474px
>>127809333
Clanton is so fucked.
>>
>>127815625
4 felony assault with weapon charges, 1 with grievous bodily harm, minimum for each is 5 years.
>>
>>127816113
>you're forced into retail/service.
or sucking black cocks for living.
Eric's father would be proud.
Wonder how Eric's mother and brother fell about all this mess.

http://theredelephants.com/watch-eric-clantons-lawyer-trolled-trump-supporters-hearing-regarding-u-lock-attack/
The Hearing
Clanton was brought in through the back door, riding inside of a blacked out transport bus, so his arrival was private. Visual of Clanton wasn’t obtained until once inside the courtroom.
Clanton’s parents, brother and his lawyer however were all greeted by a large group of Trump supporters, who were awaiting them outside of the courthouse.
Upon view of the crowd, the Clanton family retreated and stayed clear of the courthouse to await the actual hearing.
>>
>>127816317
Did u even read wht the canadian posted? They have records from his phone gps thanks to a warrent, that show he was at the exact place the video and attack took place in at the exact time it took place in,

I bet u my 10k eth coins its an open n shut case u retarded monkey
>>
File: jews.png (130KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
130KB, 612x792px
sound familiar?
>>
Tucker wasn't well read on this shit. He didn't have any other pictures that /pol/ has been floating around with the comparisons of this faggots face vs. the masked versions. So when he tried to talk about this guy doing it the lawyer easily got out by saying 'Can't prove it's my guy'

All he was going on was 'well you tried defending this action with the actions of others' stuff.
>>
>>127816317

The burden of proof is all there.

>Lots of Antifa shit found in his house
>bike locks found at his house, probably with juicy DNA on them
>Exact matches of all the clothing bike lock attacker was wearing found at his house, down to the fucking sunglasses
>They searched his camera and found *selfies* of a guy at the protest in question, wearing the exact same shit as bike lock guy

If he had been smart and learned the first rule of crime, that you dispose of fucking evidence and don't TAKE A GOD DAMNED SELFIE AT THE CRIME SCENE, this would have been a difficult case for the prosecution. But because he failed to understand even these ghetto dindu level concepts the prosecution has every shred of proof they need.
>>
>>127809333

This is going to be almost impossible to prove he's the man and get a jury to agree.
>>
>>127816036
The only white prison gang of any relevance is the Aryan Brotherhood. You do the math.
>>
OP forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w25hbJH3lcQ&t
>>
>>127809333
he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>127816843
I'm not familiar with burger prison gangs, is he fucked if he's locked up with some of them?
>>
>>127815008
>Size 32X30 pants

He's a small guy.
>>
>>127816970
Extremely, he has a big antifa tattoo on his arm and they don't exactly like antifa.
>>
>>127816308
Kosher kek
>>
>>127816970

Well

There's Negros that hate all whitey
Whitey that hate whitey traitors (ANTIFA)
and Spics that hate the other 2 also

So, he's got to go all 1488, hide in his cell 24/7, or give some love.

1 year would be hell in the US prison system.
>>
>>127816970
90% sure he's fucked. This story is making so much noise, there're huge chances AB heard about it. Eric has a tattoo on his chest, which makes him even more distinguishable.
>>
>>127816743
see:
>>127816643

It'll be easy as pie. No one on the jury will have their doubts that it's him, the question is just whether they're going to find him innocent anyways because they might be libtarded faggots. Like I said though he's almost certainly going for a plea deal.
>>
>>127815454
yes
>>
>>127816036

Thats not really true. Race is the only thing that really matters in there, so long as you keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>127815454
>people actually found out who was the guy with the bike lock ?
We found Shia's hidden faggot flag, finding bike lock guy is nothing. There is no hiding.
>>
File: Dan Siegel_lawyer .jpg (31KB, 559x746px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Siegel_lawyer .jpg
31KB, 559x746px
>>127813409
>And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.
If police have Eric's phone with his selfies on it, the job for DA to prove that the masked attacker was Eric Clanton will be quite easy.
Would love to see them on /pol/. KEK

I SERIOUSLY WONDER anons if Eric's lawyer Dan Siegel was also at that event, he as a lawyer would be also masked, but we can start looking for photos of a guy of Dan's statue, body shape.
I know it's a wild shot but his lawyer is known to support ANTIFA.

THAT WOULD FUCKING CRUSH THEM IF WE COULD FIND AND ID DAN SIEGEL IN THOSE PHOTOS.
THAT WOULD BE MONUMENTAL.
KEK
>>
>>127817199
A jury of Berkeley liberals
>>
File: 1496008153174.jpg (131KB, 570x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496008153174.jpg
131KB, 570x458px
>>127815454
>ID: R/EE
What did you mean by this?
>>
File: :pol:LINE DO NOT CROSS copy.jpg (307KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
:pol:LINE DO NOT CROSS copy.jpg
307KB, 1024x682px
>>127817411
>There is no hiding.
YES!!
>>
File: ss (2017-05-31 at 08.18.03).png (35KB, 741x479px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-31 at 08.18.03).png
35KB, 741x479px
He'll get 25 to life if all charges stick.
>>
Do they have this thing in US jails where if your life is in obvious danger they put you in isolation? Or is it more of a "fuck it, we don't have time for this" approach?
>>
>>127809333
If Eric isn't convicted I can totally see some suicidal /pol/ack going and killing him themselves.
>>
>>127816921
>KKK
Chewbacca defense isn't going to work this time (I hope)
>>
>>127817534
That's just the beginning. Now every victim gets to sue him civilly also. And then there's the federal human rights investigation by the DOJ.
>>
>>127817933

Yes but confinement can drive a person insane.
>>
File: clanton-snitch.jpg (212KB, 1240x1347px) Image search: [Google]
clanton-snitch.jpg
212KB, 1240x1347px
Will Clangton be safer in or out of prison?
>>
File: snitch got eliminated .jpg (206KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
snitch got eliminated .jpg
206KB, 1024x723px
>>127817992
>That's just the beginning. Now every victim gets to sue him civilly also. And then there's the federal human rights investigation by the DOJ.
Eric Clanton is done.
Well done.
Even his crooked lawyer can not help him anymore.
The only thing ANTIFA can do to Eric is this,
>Do you guys think ANTIFA will 'eliminate' Eric Michael Clanton to get rid of potential disaster in case he starts to 'sing' to the authorities and take lot's of big fish down with him.
>ERIC MICHAEL CLANTON as a snitch is a very dangerous man. ANTIFA might get him "the Clinton treatment".
>ACCIDENTS HAPPEN

ERIC CLANTON is snitching now on ANTIFA in order to save his ass from rape in prison.
>>
>>127817520
His lawyer would be wearing a NLG bright green hat as a legal observer http://www.siegelyee.com/site/emilyrosejohns.html im pretty sure you can see this red headed chick in some of the riot wearing a green hat I hear she trains the green hats also she also works at the same law firm as the lawyer so it's within the realm of possibility that he was there too. The NLG is always at these Antifa things and provide legal aid when these retards get in trouble.
>>
>>127818675

You know, that could actually be... an idea. I doubt everyone who used violence at Berkeley kept the idea to themselves, Clapton here probably knew everyone who attacked someone there. Since his faggot ass is probably terrified shitless of prison, what are the chances he's going to sing like a bird to win some leniency?
>>
>>127816113
>working at universities and shit is 100% out forever,
Come on, "tried to bash evil nazi wrongthinker's head in" has to be CV gold for a university gig.
>>
>>127815910
He can't get a plea bargain because he has nothing to offer them. He's fucked.
>>
File: IMG_0785.jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
48KB, 620x413px
>>127818900
Forgot to upload this picture of him wearing the green hat while being arrested lol.
>>
>>127819568
>He can't get a plea bargain because he has nothing to offer them
I feel that Eric Clanton was not acting alone, I think he had people around him as "covers" who vere providing "shielding" and escape route after he hurt people, especially if they were bleeding.
So he knows names as they were talking strategy before going to those events, Eric could offer inside info that would put few people to prison as well.
>>
>>127818900
>>127819828
Aha, so he would not hide his face at those events.
Thx
>>
>>127820058
Man this whole story makes me feel ill. The fact that these delusional and mentally unstable libshits think it's okay to inflict that level of violence on someone because of a difference of opinion.

When the fuck is the right going to start fighting back? This is coming to a head, it feels like within one or two more of these kinds of violent protests one side's going to bust out some guns and then it's game over
>>
>>127820297
>When the fuck is the right going to start fighting back?
I think sending the guy away for 25 years is a good way to fight back. It'll send a clear message not to be retarded.
>>
>>127820297
It has already happened. Some Asian dude shot an antifa retard in Washington or Oregon or one of those cucked states
>>
>>127820583
ya true, but what do you think the reaction will be if his lawyer gets him off the hook?
>>
File: maybe_not.jpg (39KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
maybe_not.jpg
39KB, 240x226px
>>127816528
>records from his phone gps
I haven't seen that in ANY of the legit news reports of this, only that he was in the area of the protest.
There are MANY discussions of the inaccuracy of phone location
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7443725?start=0&tstart=0
>>
>>127817369
He has an antifa tattoo on his arm. He's not leaving without getting his ass loosened up.
>>
File: ericthefed.jpg (255KB, 1240x1059px) Image search: [Google]
ericthefed.jpg
255KB, 1240x1059px
>>
File: erictherat3.jpg (105KB, 710x544px) Image search: [Google]
erictherat3.jpg
105KB, 710x544px
>>
File: Erictherat.jpg (394KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Erictherat.jpg
394KB, 1240x1748px
>>127821159
>>
File: Erictheratsnitch.jpg (257KB, 1240x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Erictheratsnitch.jpg
257KB, 1240x1347px
>>
>>127820058
It's classic blac bloc tactic they line up a row of fat girls to cause a distraction and swat at / block cameras then while that's going on the heavy hitters come up from the back and the pacifist ones in the back get close in a tight formation. Once the attacker sees a chance to sucker punch or when the camera isn't pointing at him he strikes then slips back behind the pacifist Antifa and they close up around the attacker and he makes an escape.

Another tactic they employ is a grab and drag you can see in this here(https://youtu.be/gdJjPmpAzqU) Yvette feleraca shoves duerst the wuerst into a couple of Antifa guys that pull his backpack once they grab you they drag you back into their group and close up around you while the heavy hitters administer a beat down.

Duerst was incredibly lucky someone saved him as he wasn't wearing a helmet or any safety gear.
>>
>>127817933
There's protective custody but that means completely solitary isolation for his 25 years. People literally go insane doing shit like that.
>>
File: Clanton-BPD-report.png (222KB, 659x971px) Image search: [Google]
Clanton-BPD-report.png
222KB, 659x971px
>>127820894
it's in the police report faggot
>>
File: bike-lock_abus-u-mini-40.jpg (43KB, 567x768px) Image search: [Google]
bike-lock_abus-u-mini-40.jpg
43KB, 567x768px
>>127820297
Exactly, there is a huge difference if you engage into a fist fight at some political rally.
You punch someone in the face you can give them black eye, brake a tooth, bleeding nose, but is very difficult to kill a person in fist fight unless you are very skilled fighter who knows where and how to hit.

But the moment you are using metal object like this U-shaped bike lock you are playing totally different game, especially that you brought that bike lock with you bike lock belongs on the bike not in your hand as a weapon to attack people
who have different political opinion and who are not attacking you, as we can see in the video it was Eric Clanton who was sneaking between people towards the guy in red shirt.
Just watch Eric sneaking behind that bitch wearing blue head cap.
So that means it was planned.
That means Eric Michael Clanton is a very dangerous domestic terrorist and should be separated from the society for many many years in prison.

Trump supporter smashed in the head with U-Lock by masked Antifa Thug in Berkeley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
>>
File: 234.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
234.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>127820894
>>
>>127820894
Did you really just use an apple support forum as a citation in the argument that the court shouldn't legitimize GPS location as evidence?

Whoa...

Dude............
>>
Poor dad. Worked hard to ensure good future for his children. Sent his son to college and he becomes more and more indoctrinated. Dad probably hoped it was just a phase he'd grow out of someday. Now he's fucked and Dad knows his son will not do well in prison.
>>
>>127809333
I really wish we could watch the trial, but I doubt the lawyer is dumb enough to let this case make it trial.
>>
>We have a presumption of innocence in this country

No "we" don't. That often gets trotted when a perp is caught red-handed. Criminal adjudicators are required to presume innocence. Talk show hosts aren't. Tucker should have called him out on that.
>>
>>127822083
There was one anon who posted very good shit about Eric's father,

>>127773747 (You)

If anything the parent should be trying to have the child take responsibility for his actions and attempt to redress or apologize for them.

Have we heard anything like this from the Clanton family? NO.

Sayz alot about his upbringing.

AND YES I HOPE HE GETS RAPED IN PRISON.
>>
this should put to rest our earlier discussion about whether or not Mr. Magoo will make a laughing stock of himself, short order, if you simply pipe down and let him do it.........
>>
>>127822220

Why would the prosecutor offer a reasonable deal? A trial would rest on jury selection. There are plenty of people in commiefornia who think nazis should be punched, only takes 1 to jury nullify

And more cynically, this guy definitely wants to become famous. Why go on fox news, wtf was he thinking it could possibly help his client, it was to help himself. Being the guy who advised his client to accept a 15 year plea deal and petitioning for relocation after he's raped in prison is nothing. Being the lawyer who convinces a jury member that hate speech needs to be opposed and Clanton is an American hero, a speech that changes the tide and makes people realize the alt right is wrong, that's something.

I think we'll see a trial. It's like the Oregon milita case, why would a prosecutor offer a deal. I'm sure they hate ANTIFA anyways

Im not a lawyer, If I was Clanton I wouldn't worry about the length of sentence and just try to get solidarity. But he's a "professor" of social justice, maybe he dreams he'll be able to gain the respect of the blacks for his BLM stances. Watching one documentary on the prison he's likely to go to must surely dispell that idea, but if he wasn't an idiot he wouldn't be ANTIFA

Who are we kidding. Soros or (((whoever))) is funding ANTIFA will probably set it up that he goes free just to deepen the divide in America
>>
What's more convenient for ANTIFA.
Invest tons of money and bring attention on themselves by providing help for Eric Clanton or to dump him, allow for some bad accident to happen to him and have this story over and done with.
No more /pol/ and mass media attention and digging into ANTIFA affairs, names, connections, illegal activities.

Is Eric Clanton that much loved and respected by ANTIFA that ANTIFA's members will risk their safety and freedom to protect him at any cost.
>>
>>127809333
I like his perplexed expression when he's faced with the fact that the guy who did that assault thing in the bus which was mentioned was a bernie/jill stein supporter and not an "alt right"'er. You can see his frustration and then he keeps acting as if it's the case and blurts out the stupidest thing i've heard a lawyer say in a long time. something like "well i guess you just believe we should take his OWN WORDS for it" when it becomes clear that he was wrong in his accusation of him being a violent "alt right"'er hahaha! What else do we have to go by that he's not an alt righter BUT his own words. From there it becomes downright pathetic.
>>
File: Eric-Clanton.png (238KB, 737x693px) Image search: [Google]
Eric-Clanton.png
238KB, 737x693px
>>127809333
The lawyer's stance was ridiculous.
>y-y-y you totally can't prove that's my client b-b-but even if it was... that guy he hit was an evil nazi flying a kkk flag so it was self defence really but like I said it isn't even my client because you can't prove it.
Reaching this fucking hard.
>>
File: DAyTnxXXYAADBsg.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAyTnxXXYAADBsg.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
>>127822503

It's not his Dads fault that college is full of marxist indoctrination that brainwashed his son. Dad was busy working while I presume the jews were poisoning his son. I don't blame the dad for what happened to his son up to the day of the assault

he did crank someone on the head with a bike lock, but even then I don't like that rape and violence is so prevalent in prison
>>
File: accident.jpg (15KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
accident.jpg
15KB, 320x239px
>>127823807
>allow for some bad accident to happen
>>
File: d15.png (33KB, 381x385px) Image search: [Google]
d15.png
33KB, 381x385px
>>127815161
>how on earth can you identify him from that video
There are hundreds of videos, everyone has a camera.
>>
>>127823807
He's probably an officer of some kind I don't know the structures of Bamn or Antifa but he seemed pretty confident in his actions. knew exactly where to be who to hit and how to disappear quickly. Antifa probably usually uses stuff like tape or headbands / bracelets or even colored pins to differentiate the higher ups or the shot callers from the normal scrub ninjas.
>>
>>127824378
>There are hundreds of videos, everyone has a camera.
That's what's funny aswell about the lawyer, i mean he demonstrates his lack of research in the interview by claiming that the portland killer was a pro trump "alt right'er" when by the portland killers own admission he was a bernie/jill stein supporter.

This is really bad PR for his lawyer skills in the first place, especially since just before he made that mistake he was claiming that there was not enough evidence that it was siegel that assaulted the guy with a bikelock. Clearly he hasn't done his research properly.
>>
Look you fascists, those people were saying very mean things! They were disagreeing with his views and they liked what he didn't like! That is all the justification anyone ever needs to physically attack people with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>127823807
well he snitched them all out anyway
>>
>>127824258
>he did crank someone on the head with a bike lock
Eric did that seven times to different people, so it's not one time that would qualify Eric for "We will forgive you" , no Eric is guilty of Domestic Terrorism.
And Eric's father as that anon said didn't apologized publicly to the victims for his worthless son's very dangerous life threatening actions.
His father is a worthless as his son.
Wonder who Eric's brother is (he was in the court with father and mother) and what's his opinion about his brother's aggressive activities.
>>
File: Dan Siegel.png (265KB, 775x596px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Siegel.png
265KB, 775x596px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZUTubd08I
>>
>>127815161
lol gtfo shill

why dont you shills understand that anons here know EVERYTHING about you

and you're exposing yourselves to great risks by knowingly going AGAINST truth and justice and furthering corruption

don't you see that all you can do is push them over the edge? do you really want your identities and your deepest, darkest secrets all be revealed?

or do you think it's not possible? is that your hope?
>>
File: go back to Israel.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
go back to Israel.gif
1MB, 446x251px
End the strife
Break a commie's life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
>>
File: Berkeley_Riots.png (915KB, 1289x847px) Image search: [Google]
Berkeley_Riots.png
915KB, 1289x847px
>>127816317
>and this all seems like a pretty fucking airy case
He exposes his face several times during the event.
>>
>>127825139
Someone should send this to tucker carlson. (ofcourse in a more descriptive and detailed format) and then he should try to have the lawyer back on. That would be hilarious.
>>
>>127817411
What's happening with Shia, these days?

Was he really in Finland?
Did we find the cabin?
Did we meme on him?
>>
File: pol - Weaponized Autism.png (302KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pol - Weaponized Autism.png
302KB, 800x800px
>>127815161
Through the power of WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>>
>>127809333
That's a jew, isn't it...
>>
>>127825415
>What's happening with Shia, these days?
>did we find the cabin
Don't think so. It's beaten an already broken man.
>did we meme on him
Not so much. I think the lashing he took from his stupid he will not divide us project coming crashing down and him sperging out and sexually assaulting a guy trying to poke fun at it and being arrested, was kind of more than enough.
>what's happening with him now?
Last thing i heard he's being sued for calling that bartender racist. It's not easy to be shia labeuf these days.
http://people.com/movies/shia-labeouf-bartender-5-million-lawsuit/
>>
>>127817520
later when I'm coming home, Imma start digging at this

anyone, for time's convenience, has handy links to the livestreamed videos?
>>
>>127825708
>later when I'm coming home, Imma start digging at this
It seems like someone already did, see this photo in this post >>127825139 so you might not have to dig that far.

But if you're up for it and if you can gather it in a more detailed and descriptive form and send it to tucker carlson so he can have the lawyer back on, this time tucker having evidence that it was eric clanton that hit the guy with the bikelock that would be hilarious!

So if you're up for it go for it anon!
>>
>>127816574
This basically describes arguing with an internet troll.
>>
>>127825708
But this anon posted that he might be there officially,
>>127818900
>His lawyer would be wearing a NLG bright green hat as a legal observer
>>127819828
>Forgot to upload this picture of him wearing the green hat while being arrested lol.

I was not aware of this, so my concept is not valid in that case.
>>
>>127825004

it's escAlate but good info
>>
>>127815161
Weaponized autism.
>>
>>127825964
>This basically describes arguing with an internet troll.
It sounds more like debating with a far leftist to be honest. They're not interested in facts or reason or having a dialogue and finding out which one knows something the other doesn't and then improving your understanding based on that, it's purely idiologically driven, so whenever they get destroyed they just drown you with more nonsensical arguments and if you don't rebut them "to their liking" which you can't since they don't want to listen to the argument in the first place "they win" if they have the last word "they also win". And the next time you meet them they start all over again with the exact same statements as if the other conversation never happened.

Because to them it's not about argument and reason and using dialogue to coming to a greater understanding. It's purely about idology manipulation and persuasion for you to adopt their view.

But it's not unique for jews in my experience as soon as someone argues like that they are very often of a communist or near communist ideological bent. And i think hitler actually nails that down fairly well in a very succinct fashion.
>>
>>127825478
Phenomenal achievements.
Power of the human mind.KEK
BRAVO /pol/
>>
has anyone ever been as JUST?
>>
File: threesacrowd.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
threesacrowd.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>127820058
We know the fat chick in the attack footage is the same as this one, he's standing with 2 girls here.
>>
>>127810591

Yeah. It seemed like that his intent. The problem is that fighting words is pretty specifically about you directly/personally challenging someone. The guy who got hit wasn't even engaged in chants or anything remotely offensive, he was talking calmly to a third party when Clanton came over the top and belted him for no "real" reason.
>>
>>127809333
Why would his lawyer go on national television in a fucking debate he knew would be completely against him?
>>
File: eric_in_livestream29_victim.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
eric_in_livestream29_victim.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
This image is from Sean Stiles view point shortly before the attack, you can see Eric lurking in the background.
>>
>>127820894

That's tower triangulation, not GPS.

Most criminals nowdays aren't dumb enough to bring logged in smart phones with them for this reason.

Clanton's video/photographic evidence is way more than enough to get him convicted (considering the usual standard of photographic evidence that gets a pass).

I think Clanton will switch to an emotional plea (it's California after all) that amounts to provocation.

We've seen two cases so far where the courts ruled that the presence of Right Wing or Racist people, even if they do not make their political views known, make them guilty of provocation and annul their right to self defense.

There is a case happening in Seattle right now where attendees to a Milo speech who were violently attacked by Antifa (with evidence that Antifa initiated it and used weapons) and defended themselves with a firearm are being tried for assault, on the grounds that they provoked the assault by being in public.

Clanton will probably try and argue that he was provoked by the other side and therefore was in within his rights to attack perceived provocateurs.

The outcome of the Seattle case will be the big deal - in the other two cases the "Right Wing" element went to a "Left Wing" protest and observed and filmed.

In the Seattle case Antifa made a purposeful decision to go to a legally sanctioned speech and attack attendees.

Similar to Clanton's case.
>>
>>127809333
>http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/30/donald-trump-bike-lock-attack-suspect-lawyer-tucker-carlson-assault-debate
Tucker namedropped 4chan. I'm at full mast
>>
File: eric_in_livestream24.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
eric_in_livestream24.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>127826971
And moments prior to that still, here is another where you can see the U-lock in his right hand pocket.
>>
File: eric_in_livestream22.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
eric_in_livestream22.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>127827140
Moments before that one, here you see the black glove with the green band at the wrist.
>>
>>127821341
Not everywhere. Some systems have group protective custody where they put pedos and queers and ex gang members that turn snitch.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting sp.jpg (45KB, 532x634px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting sp.jpg
45KB, 532x634px
>>127819828
>the lawyer is part of the NLG
>the NLG supported Puerto Rican communist terrorists in the 60s and 70s
>the NLG supported domestic communist and black revolutionary terrorists that committed bank robberies and engaged in shootouts with police
>NLG lawyers were caught relaying information for convicted Islamic terrorists
>the NLG routinely defends ANTIFA
This lawyer needs a bullet in the head.
>>
File: Left_Arm.png (430KB, 657x681px) Image search: [Google]
Left_Arm.png
430KB, 657x681px
>>127827268
>>
File: d14.png (37KB, 419x415px) Image search: [Google]
d14.png
37KB, 419x415px
>>127827454
>>
File: Bikelockattackersface.png (121KB, 841x195px) Image search: [Google]
Bikelockattackersface.png
121KB, 841x195px
>>127827514
>>
File: british jew.jpg (157KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
british jew.jpg
157KB, 800x1422px
>>127809333

5:40

Look at the kike start twitching.

Aryan superman T Carlson knows how to take on a jew.
>>
>>127816317
If you were an actual student of the law instead of just studying for a JD you'd know how fucking dumb what you just said is.
The burden of proof is an ideal, not a reality. What it all comes down to is convincing the jury that this guy did it.
Get your nose out of your books and go watch criminal trials. People get locked up routinely on way less evidence than what the DA has on Clinton.
Could you imagine this faggot on cross? He'd break down like a bitch. And if he doesn't take the stand the jury is going to judge him on that decision even though they aren't supposed to.
If you ever want to be a trial attorney you'll want to watch more cases than I suspect you have. It's going to be more important than knowing case law and theories.
>>
What's covfefe?
>>
>>127827012
>within his rights to attack perceived provocateurs.
Anyone can look at the footage & see Sean trying acting the peace keeper, holding his hands out at both sides as the two girls attempt lame bitch slaps.
https://youtu.be/muoR8Td44UE
>>
>>127809333
Was that lawyer implying that waving a flag is grounds for getting a bike lock smashed over your head?
>>
>>127816970

He's going to have to get out of general population if he wants to survive. If he remains with the rest of the inmates he will probably get his ass kicked.

It really depends on the prison, the guards, and the inmates, but yes he's more than likely going to have a lot of issues.
>>
File: Eric_6_28.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_6_28.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>
>>127828183
yes he was.
Also there was no Nazi Flags I remember seeing that day... so his argument is invalid, even with the flags it's fucking retarded. I feel pretty comfy knowing that's his lawyer.
>>
>>127821130
>>127821192
>>127821217
Sure would be bad for lil Ethical Eric if these posters started popping up around cali

www.instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/
>>
>>127828183
>Was that lawyer implying that waving a flag is grounds for getting a bike lock smashed over your head?
That's how i understood it aswell. His argument was extremely weak but he continued with it till the end. He tried to keep saying that because you only saw about 10-15 seconds footage you didn't know what happened before. So he was trying to insinuate that someone beat someone and then someone else retaliated upon that guy or whatever. Only problem is there's no fucking evidence for that whatsoever, but he stuck with that argument even till the end of the video it was preposterous. And he got completely BTFO when he due to lack of research claimed that the portland guy was a trump supporting violent "alt right"'er when it as it turns out he was a bernie/jill stein supporter. And then faced with that fact which caught him by surprise he blurted out the stupidest thing "well i suppose you just believe we should take HIS OWN WORDS for it" what else are we going to take you dufus? he was stalling from that.
>>
File: Eric_paint_on_hood.png (506KB, 741x909px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_paint_on_hood.png
506KB, 741x909px
>>127828362
>>
>>127813409
He got a fucking $100,000 bond. You don't get a bond that huge without the court expecting convictions and big league jail time.
>>
>>127828597
lol he probably burned the Hoody and Dumpbed the Bike lock in the Bay.

Problem is there's so much Video - and the one where his Mask slips off is pretty damming, there's really only way he gets off - a absolutely Liberal Jury that sympathizes with him since the "Alt-Right Nazi's provoked his Actions" but this means he has to "Come Clean about it" which he won't.

I am from his area and if he played if off as he was only acting to defend himself against AltRigth Nazis and he's just a Faithful AltLight member - he may get off.
>>
File: germanimperialflag.png (46KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
germanimperialflag.png
46KB, 600x360px
>>127828438
>Also there was no Nazi Flags I remember seeing that day... so his argument is invalid, even with the flags it's fucking retarded. I feel pretty comfy knowing that's his lawyer.

He probably believes that the kekistan flag is a nazi flag, probably was some of those he was referring to, eventhough it's a variant of the german imperial flag. Which is a varitation of the nordic cross, one of the oldest banners in europe, and the german imperial flag which has a eagle in also WHICH PREDATES NAZISM by a long stretch. And still even if the kekistan flag is a variation of the german imperial flag meant as a joke with the whole kekistan thing. it's very different from a nazi flag or having an actual genuine nazi banner.

TL;DR his argument that there were nazi banners carried is completely false.
And if he believes that kekistan flag is a nazi banner that's also completely false.
>>
>>127828941
>lol he probably burned the Hoody and Dumpbed the Bike lock in the Bay.
Not even smart enough to do that shit kek. The police recovered both his clothing and the assault weapon at his residence. He's fucked.
>>
File: mask_off.png (55KB, 253x151px) Image search: [Google]
mask_off.png
55KB, 253x151px
>>127828597
>>
>>127817959
You act like there's a problem with someone killing an antifa faggot.
>>
>>127828941

nope, he kept all the evidence and the police got it all when they raided him.

>Police said they found evidence Wednesday during a search of Clanton’s home in San Leandro that linked him to “Anti-Fascists and Anarchy political groups,” according to court papers. He was not at that residence, so authorities moved to a second address in West Oakland and said they found flags, patches and pamphlets “associating Clanton” with antifa and anarchist groups. Investigators arrested Clanton there.

>Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents. And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.
>>
File: 1492625366488.png (652KB, 579x887px) Image search: [Google]
1492625366488.png
652KB, 579x887px
>>127828941
The image was to demonstrate continuity between the figures in the various clips, not in order that they look for a paint stained hood, I would imagine he's gotten rid of it.
>>
>>127828269
He is mandated time in a California State Prison. Thats one of the worst systems to get into in the US, they will eat him alive. He is absolutely fucked if he can't get into solitary, which will fuck him as well. And even if he turns states evidence (which he is doing no doubt) against BAMN etc, there is no way they are going to let all the charges slide, it's too serious, so he is going to have to do at least two years in the pen. Without a plea bargain, and even without going up against 3-strikes, he is looking at 24 to 52 YEARS.

tl;dr: he is fucked
>>
>>127809333
Is this one of the greatest achievements of weaponized autism?
We are like an intellegence agency, but more effective.
>>
>>127816970
I don't know. You tell me.

>Most prison gangs are divided by ethnic origin.
>White gangs are full on KKK 1488
>Black gangs are full on Black Panthers
>Mexican gangs are well... Mexican and hate both the Gringos and the Blacks.

He's going to get fucked and stabbed after they find out that he's a pedophile as well.
>>
When does his trial start?
>>
>>127829675
>california state prison
Sounds like he's about to get culturally enriched? I'ts california afterall. Or i could be mistaken because illegals seem to be able to get away with anything there, including 600.000 drivers licences issued to them. http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/california-600000-admit-they-are-illegal-aliens-to-get-drivers-licenses/
>>
>>127830164
He will get passed around like you wouldn't want to believe. It'll all be "consensual" tho of course, nobody gets raped in prison.
>>
>>127828269

He won't be fucked if he keeps to himself and stays away from drugs and gambling.

He is in California though, which ironically given his love of diversity, is one of the roughest in the western world, if not the roughest.
>>
>>127830380
>if he keeps to himself

le trollface.jpg
>>
>>127828269

See this >>127827012

They're getting close to making that a reality.
>>
>>127809333

The funniest shit ever is the fact that they found multiple bike locks at his address which is evidence that he was the bike lock attacker. Those same bike locks that were ordered to his house by that guy who hacked him Amazon account kek.
>>
>>127830641
They also didn't find a bike so premeditation will likely be really fucking easy to prove, any lawyeranons lurking?
>>
>>127819526
just wait till God-Emperor rides triumphant into Berkeley upon his white steed AND BURNS THE FUCK DOWN ALL THIS SHIT DEPARTMENTS

(except STEM ones)

(of course)
>>
>>127827454
This dude is cowardly scum. I hope he gets raped to death.
>>
File: 1429517731957.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1429517731957.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>>127809333
The bit where the lawyer tried to paint the Portland stabber as an alt-righter and Carlson turns him into a convulsing mess by pointing out that he was a Bernie Sanders supporter was DEEEEEEE-LICIOUS
>>
>>127830978
That's actually a good point. If he doesn't own a bicycle, why the fuck would he own bicycle locks?

This dumbass is fucked.
>>
>>127816308
shadilayiah elohim hashem kekravitz!
>>
>>127830164
The Nazi Lowriders will just kill him. When you get in the first thing everyone does is demand to see your court papers to discern what you're in for. If they see you're a pedo, you're everyone's bitch.

This is actually somehow worse. He's a well known anti-nazi. The NLR doesn't get treats like that often.
>>
>>127830125
On Donald Trump's birthday.
>>
>>127821389
>Iron Front

That's anti-communist though too, isn't it?

Are antifa really that stupid?
>>
>>127809333
anyone know when he goes to court?
>>
>>127830641
That doesnt prove anything tho other than the fact that he is Eric Clanton and that Anon sent him a bunch of locks. Think about it.

On the other hand, if he kept the original lock (which he probably did), and if it has DNA evidence on it (which it probably does), then he is so fucked it's not even worth arguing about.
>>
>>127817173
The dumbass has an Iron Front tattoo on the inside of his left arm. There's no way the white groups would let him in or protect him.
>>
>>127809333
Keep getting Antifa arrested you won't ever get your race war started you idiots!
>>
It makes me sick that commie fucks like this make a lifestyle out of disrupting peace and prosperity, and then these pro bono kike lawyers swoop in to try to get them off the hook for their crimes. I hope Clinton does hard time.
>>
>>127815577
>a fucking professor
>not even smart enough to ditch evidence when you know people are after you

The utter state of education
>>
>>127821389

>Struck AT LEAST SEVEN DIFFERENT VICTIMS IN THE HEAD

Waaaait a minute.

Sounds like there was way more going on than 4chan ever found.
>>
>>127830164
CA county jails and state prisons have been notorious for decades for being the worst in the 1st world.
He's just lucky he's in somewhere in norcal, LASD deputies beat inmates everyday just for fun.

Also, the AB has a massive presence here, honestly I can't think of anywhere worse he could be.
>>
File: 1407998008758.png (112KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1407998008758.png
112KB, 238x276px
Despite being a liberal's wet dream California has the worst prisons in America.

Hope he enjoys his stay.
>>
>>127826971
>Crossing your arms to make your fatceps look bigger

Goddamn twinks.
>>
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

Clanton's professor reviews page
>>
>>127834523
>>Crossing your arms to make your fatceps look bigger
>Goddamn twinks.
unfortunately I think that's a female of some sort, they can have her
>>
It's so obvious the guy is guilty with the way the lawyer is trying to justify the attack. Worst lawyer ever.
>>
>>127834245
We had evidence of at least three attacks for certain, possibly a fourth I dont quite remember. The police were filming from rooftops so they likely have more, but note there are four assault charges, so those likely correspond to the situations where we have done the footwork on identifying Clanton (rooftop shots as well may have trouble getting a good angle on identifiables as they are looking top down).

What that means is that the DA moved on the strongest charges first in order to get a warrant for arrest and secure evidence from Clanton personally, and that they may introduce additional assault charges as they analyse more footage.
>>
How hard would proving his case guilty have been if he acted non-nigger and instead ditched his outfit, his phone, his ANTIFA merch and the bike lock?
>>
>>127834744

What about all these other arrests regarding BLM protests?

Were the previous arrests of his, or have they identified him from this incident as being at those other events?
>>
>>127834702
>http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922
>Clanton's professor reviews page
someone needs to write a long drawn out review that sounds all good and then when you get through all the tldr it's like "and it was so cool when he fingered my butthole at Carl's Junior/Green Burrito and put the real socialist knowledge inside of me, even though I'm only 17, taking his shit community college for AP at (insert some diablo valley HS name)"
>>
>>127834704
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.
>>
>>127834939
No other protest is named in the arrest report. We used an earlier protest to help identify him however and link him to the attacks, and that evidence has been handed over to the authorities.
>>
File: governator.jpg (472KB, 831x1280px) Image search: [Google]
governator.jpg
472KB, 831x1280px
>>127835048
>Jesus Christ, how horrifying.
CA, land of fruits and nuts, where lesbians can adopt little boys and give them test blockers and estrogen at 8yrs
Still miss the place but god damn they need to sort the whole state out, I voted Schwarzenegger hoping he would get all God Emporer on the state, didn't go exactly as planned
>>
>>127809333
>those 4chan people
Shieeeeeeet
>>
>>127835274
seriously? hollywood is all about projecting a false image, what did you honestly expect from one of their gods?
>>
>>127834710
That's an Antifa lawyer, he's probably there to keep his client from making a plea deal, not to keep him out of prison.
>>
>>127835403
>seriously? hollywood is all about projecting a false image, what did you honestly expect from one of their gods?

not a democrat, knew it was risky with him being "married" to a Kennedy and all, big talk, just expected more

not getting my hopes up, but I expect better from Trump
>>
>>127816317
Law student with no litigation experience.
>>
File: -.jpg (24KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
24KB, 640x320px
>>127809333
>these 4chan people

Nigga the DA is the one prosecuting your client, not a Bhutanese Badminton board
>>
>>127809333
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/869848634275377156
Here he covers the portland stabbing autist, what is up with tucker here? I hear him fuck up ten times more than usual, is he pissed?
>>
You guys don't understand!

People were saying things before he attempted to murder someone with a bike lock.

That makes him totally innocent.

And on top of that he wasn't there either!

So he must be really innocent!
>>
File: antifabronies.png (75KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
antifabronies.png
75KB, 500x491px
rumor has it he's a brony too
>>
>>127816970
not really, I can guarantee he will pc up in prison.
>>
I dont like to gloat over another mans downfall, but hot damn did this guy run hard into the brick wall of autism /pol/ is
>>
>>127815910
>Plea bargain
>When the case is this easy
This guy is going away. ANTIFA will become a terror organization on paper. The sun will rise tomorrow. The tides will come in soon. My taxes will go up again. Donald Trump will get 4 more years.
>>
File: 4chan (7).jpg (114KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (7).jpg
114KB, 1000x750px
>>127842551
>>
when is the trial?
>>
>>127821327
Need drones for aerial surveillance.
>>
Where is the video of tucker talking about us?
>>
>>127826250

One of my favorite stories about leftists is I was chatting with a good friend of mine, beefy mexican dude. I called him a mexican jokingly, because he said something stupid, so I responded "Wow, that's just like you mexicans".

His girlfriend at the time flipped the fuck out, called me a racist piece of shit, while we just kind of stared at her in confusion, and went to go smoke. When we came back she was still pissed as hell.

Naturally, I called him a mexican again.
>>
>>127817107
source?
please be true
>>
>>127846743

nevermind i fixed it
>>
>>127833466

He's an upper-class white guy, clearly zero street smarts of any kind. Besides

>professor

Check his videos on youtube, he doesn't sound particularly smart. Just a parrot repeating talking points like your usual leftists.
>>
>>127809333

Look at the body language on that piece of shit, he is lying and I'd love to play poker against him.
>>
>>127810591

most people don't seem to win fighting words defenses, you seem to really need to be a complete shit to get it

like if someone ran over your kid with a car, then showed up to the funeral and was like HAHA I FUCKING KILLED YER KID HAHA that would maybe get you off
>>
>>127848081
>yfw Westboro Baptist Church makes a living off of this fact
>>
>>127815161
our crack squad of volunteer 'Rain Men' blowing the tops off such cases as the great Shia hunt and the bike lock bandito
>>
>>127815515
The DA wouldn't have to do that

The retard took fucking selfies and kept the damn clothes and bike lock when police executed a search warrant on his ass.
>>
>>127814421

the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. at least for 2 of the charges, the fact that the prosecution added the other suggests that the physical evidence they found with their own official investigation into the events is strong enough to prosecute, that's pretty telling.
>>
File: 1494512110488.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494512110488.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>127816970
You got three racial gang markups in prisons

Aryan Brotherhood who by in large are not the kind who will like him by any fucking metric.

Le Eme (Mexican Cartels Conglomerates) they ain't going to show love to whitey

And the multiple nigger gangs who are so filled to the brim with niggers that they actually managed to make the Cartels and AB have a deal to not go after each other shit and are more focused on going after the niggers

> is he fucked if he's locked up with some of them?
Since he can never join AB and Cartels only allow spics into their circle.

Yes. He is beyond fucked. And being "famous" he's going to be perused to being someone's bitch or initiation hit.
>>
>>127817369
>forcing cucks to go full 14/88 in prison

This is how the niggers did it. THIS is how they've been churning out black panther wannabes and pro-black gangs by the truckload.

>send to prison
>only alliances are race
>spend every waking minute with hardened race warriors
>isolated from Jewry almost entirely (1 hr of cable a day IF you're lucky)
>inevitably tattooed and marked for life, furthering support and spreading it to children/family
>no activities outside of gettin swole, reading up, and contemplating all the people that put you in there on the outside
Not to mention
>get out horny as fuck
>covered in tats and confident from years of pure male company
>pump out 3 kids before you're put back in

/pol/, we need to go to prison ASAP
>>
>>127848184
And God bless them for it. 1st amendment champions.
>>
File: rarepepe.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>127832866
I love this timeline
>>
>>127810726
because hes a braindead libshit just like clanton, google him. hes a faggot who gets arrested protesting the same BLM shit himself
>>
Tucker could have totally character assassinated his lawyer as well, being practically antifa himself, being arrested for rioting, being involved in various Commie movements over the years in and around Berkeley.
>>
File: 1495376154515.gif (527KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495376154515.gif
527KB, 500x352px
>>127809333
>>127809333

TUCKER THANKED 4chan for DOXING THIS NIGGER BASED TUCKER IS BASED CAPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSyasssssssssssss
>>
>>127815910
he should be facing the death penalty
>>
>>127849713
>AB
what exists today is supposedly a shadow of the former AB, which was closer to some kind of warrior cult than a gang.

>enormous reading list and philosophy tests to be passed before getting in
>only a little over 100 members but accountable for more murders than any other prison gang in existence while active
>strict code of honor (no attacks on families, no unnecessary or unapproved hits)
>reputation for being the most heinously ripped motherfuckers on the cell block

I love watching some AB docs, those guys were the real deal. Shame they were (((shut down))) at only 100 members and locked up in max security. The ones that survived were basically uninitiated so they kept the name and none of the discipline.
>>
>>127813409
>he kept all of the evidence instead of tossing the clothes and bike lock
>he also took his phone with him to commit a crime
He was certainly no criminal mastermind.
>>
>>127810591
>He admitted the guy who did it should be punished

maybe Antifa and Eric will loose faith in his ability
>>
>>127848081
the fascists were flying kkk flags and chanting, "make america white again". the judge knows this and will dismiss all charges. we hate fascists here in alameda county. eric clanton has enormous support.
>>
>>127850074
>naming the chan
>good

Kill yourself and never post again normie faggot
>>
>>127824694
Its not really bad press for him since he is a leftists lawyer, that dedicates himself to defending commie scum. He will probably get more notoriety because he is willing to defend antifa and excuse violence against conservatives.
>>
>>127850426
>MUH SEEKRIT CLUBHOWZ!
>>
>>127829675

>...24 to 52 YEARS

Fucking hell. That ought to put a chill on most the weak-willed Antifi members. Watch their numbers and protests just fade away.

Is there a trial date yet?
>>
>>127850420
>kkk flags
I think you might be a little confused, there were no kkk flags, you're probably thinking of kek flags.
>>
>>127813409
They should charge the fucking commie with terrorism.
>>
File: 1492662742334.jpg (186KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492662742334.jpg
186KB, 697x1024px
Turn them in!!!

Evidence to Police https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZnERayCTPlYlb2A5rA4N
>>
>>127809333
That faggot claimed outside the court when Canton appeared that there were KKK flags. People there told him it was the Kekistan flag... He knew when he went on Tucker yet claimed it all over again. Loser.
>>
>>127852188
it is you who are confused. the assertion was made on fox news and tucker made no attempt to refute it because he knew it is true. in any case, kek supporters are all racists, as is evident on this board. do you dispute that members of kek are not racist?
>>
>>127815161
It's by piecing together lots of videos and clips though the day, they all add up to show him. Like clips without his mask when he arrived, what he was wearing etc. It's very compelling and the police felt so too.
>>
>>127815275
Ya, red shirt dude was knelt on the floor with his hands up trying to calm things down.

Canton is so fucked.
>>
>>127850332
Doesn't change the fact that they are still operational even though their old leadership was deported to federal correctional facilities

The retard is fucked. He can't seek help from AB because, he's a faggot. Le eMe ain't going to do shit since he isn't Mexican and they have a deal with AB. And the nigger gangs don't do shit and will just turn him into their bitch if he did seek them out but, this will paint a fucking bigger target on his neck because, AB and Le eMe hate the niggers and potential snitches. This is of course if he lands himself in a prison in Southern Cali and not North where you get a different picture.

And even if he is goes into PC he will only last maybe 1-3 years in it since PC is nothing more than solitary confinement and most people who ask for it get the fuck out of it or end up crazy. Not to mention Cali's prison is so over populated for all we know the guards will bump him out of it because, protecting a CI is better than protecting his fucking ass.
>>
File: IMG_7411.png (174KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7411.png
174KB, 375x304px
>>127810110

This was beautiful.

Call me a fag if you must but I laughed, I cried: it touched all of my emotions, anon.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/tucker-immolates-suspected-antifa-bike-lock-attackers-aging-activist-attorney
>>
>>127852745
you're not fooling anyone, kekistan is just the newest incarnation of the kkk, similarl to counter-semitism. 4chan is trying to redefine racism to soften the context. we're watching you.
>>
>>127850420
>the fascists were flying kkk flags and chanting, "make america white again". the judge knows this and will dismiss all charges. we hate fascists here in alameda county. eric clanton has enormous support.
>>127852783
>it is you who are confused. the assertion was made on fox news and tucker made no attempt to refute it because he knew it is true. in any case, kek supporters are all racists, as is evident on this board. do you dispute that members of kek are not racist?
>>127853153
>you're not fooling anyone, kekistan is just the newest incarnation of the kkk, similarl to counter-semitism. 4chan is trying to redefine racism to soften the context. we're watching you.

This is some of the dumbest normalfag shit i've heard since the whole "anonymous hacker group" memes. neck yourself faggot, go read some more huffpost articles on the big scary "alt-right" and cry/masturbate to wolf blitzer or rachael maddow or whatever the fuck does it for you
>>
>>127816970

They'll steal his desserts. Well, for the first week or so. American prisons are barbaric.
>>
He'll get 5 years maximum, out in 3.
>>
File: weaponised_autism.jpg (883KB, 1610x4557px) Image search: [Google]
weaponised_autism.jpg
883KB, 1610x4557px
>>127815161
The jobless neet anons here have outclassed actual state intelligence agencies multiple times and I wish to god I was making this up.
>>
>>127853548
Dead in less than 1.
>>
>>127816970
>I'm not familiar with burger prison gangs, is he fucked if he's locked up with some of them?
proper fucked in pretty much any of the cal state penitentiary
>>
>>127853548

Isn't that the sentence for mass murder in Sweden?
>>
>>127853450
>normalfag
>neck yourself faggot
thnx for proving my point, bigot.
>>
File: kek.jpg (51KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
51KB, 360x270px
>>127852783
The lawyer thinks the kek flag is the kkk flag, some asian guy showed up with a kek flag at the court hearing, pic related, & the lawyer told everyone there's a kkk flag, they all laughed at him, just like we're all laughing at you now.
https://youtu.be/EA8auSZRW84
>>
>>127853751
Pretty much.
>>
File: hznnzmontznz.jpg (71KB, 467x450px) Image search: [Google]
hznnzmontznz.jpg
71KB, 467x450px
>>127853809
>>normalfag
>>neck yourself faggot
>thnx for proving my point, bigot.
please, direct us to which point of yours I proved, fucktard
>>
>>127853703
>proper fucked
wrong. he wil be exonerated, but in the highly unlikely event that he's convicted, all he has to do is check in and he'll be completely safe in pc.
>>
>>127854055
so, you don't deny being a bigot? how do you feel about people of colour? what about jewish people?
>>
I will personally make sure everyone knows who he is in the prison he ends up at.
>>
>>127825004
Old faggot deserves to have his head cracked for inciting violence
According to him, it would be justified
>>
>>127853903
and what do you think kekistan represents? it's just the latest incarnation of racial hatred. everyone knows this.
>>
>>127854261
>so, you don't deny being a bigot? how do you feel about people of colour? what about jewish people?
hell naw bruh, "people of colour" are the coolest, me an my husband met on a Malawian Manpenis Messageboard, he's from Syria and we just adopted little Dindu from Ghana
>>
>>127809333

normaly lawyers tell their clients not to talk about about the case nor speak to the media. now this guy is doing to total opposite and on tucker's show. lol what a stupid lawyer
>>
File: blacklivesmatter77.jpg (49KB, 530x388px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter77.jpg
49KB, 530x388px
>>127854261
Coloreds aren't people
>>
>>127854443
>Dindu from Ghana
my postdoc is on 4chan memes. I'm quite aware of what a "dindu" is, racist.
>>
File: michelinmayne.jpg (73KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
michelinmayne.jpg
73KB, 1024x531px
>>127854581
>Coloreds aren't people

bought michelin tires
paid a little extra
but i saved 15% on muy car insurance
???
profit
>>
>>127854581
>Coloreds aren't people
I know that this is the prevailing view here, thank you for validating my thesis. this will all be shown at the evidentiary hearing.
>>
File: cia.jpg (306KB, 1491x892px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
306KB, 1491x892px
>>127854652
>my postdoc is on 4chan memes. I'm quite aware of what a "dindu" is, racist.
oh wow a postdoc on 4chan memes
so what you're going to write a book on being the world's worst shitposter?
you've made it that far and still don't understand the "kekistan" fucktards don't represent 4chan or /pol/acks in any way
>>
>>127854819
>I know that this is the prevailing view here, thank you for validating my thesis. this will all be shown at the evidentiary hearing.
yo get me in the screencaps my nig
>>
>>127810591
In the Tucker interview the (((lawyer))) was insinuating that the short video clip used by Tucker didn't properly demonstrate the context of the event. In my opinion, when the full video is viewed it is even more damning for his client. Sriracha guy was acting as a peacemaker, and that is easily established when the events are viewed in their full context.
>>
>>127854901
>so what you're going to write a book on being the world's worst shitposter?
no, all of these threads are being compiled for the evidentiary hearing.
>>
How many honeybuns would it cost for a pipe hittin' nigga to take a video of Eric being spit roasted in jail?
>>
>>127832866
Woah. Covfefe...
>>
For all you Yuros out there, this is a typical JAIL in California. The prisons are much, much worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZd3u4AxZfo
He's fucked
>>
>>127854992
>yo get me in the screencaps my nig
I assure you, anon, I am nobody's "nig".
>>
>>127855090
>no, all of these threads are being compiled for the evidentiary hearing.
it'll be funny if there is no evidentiary hearing when he either gets shit shived in county or an heros after arraignment

>>127855309
>I assure you, anon, I am nobody's "nig".
oh contraire mon ami
>>
File: Glorious_Leader.jpg (27KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious_Leader.jpg
27KB, 413x395px
>>127854374
>Asian neo nazi white suprematists.
>>
>>127810110
>no embed
>check flag
>not mad, frustrated; fuck-ups are the norm with these "people"
>decide it's probably worth the effort to watch this bitch get Tucked
>will forever hold a grudge against spics due to op's faggoty non-embed link.
you let your people down today, paco, but you only sort of let us down. that suggests you love us more than spics, and that means a lot to us. it really does.
look, we love you too but next time give us an embed link or a webm.
>>
>>127847078
It's because men when men are good friends we insult each other. The humor is not in the insult, but the unspoken fact that we don't mean it.

That is one thing women can never comprehend.

Leftists are similar in this, they can't even conceptualize it.
>>
>>127855598

can't embed that video retarded amerifag
>>
LARPers should be perma range banned
>>
>>127809333
that lawyer is the worst kind of scum
>>
>>127825084
No one cares you fucking pussy
>>
>>127852783
>members of kek

OH SHIT that reminds me i forgot to pay my yearly kek dues and fulfill my continuing keke education credits! I will have to appeal to the administrative kek board
>>
>>127810726
Probably to get his name out there. As far as I understand, lots of lawyers pick high profile cases, regardless of the potential outcome, because the free publicity for their name draws business. Even if he looses, how many people now know this lawyers name for free? How many more now that hes been on Tucker? His phone is probably ringing off the hook with idiots wanting the bike lock lawyer to represent them, almost all of them will never even know the outcome of this case.
>>
>>127855440
>when he either gets shit shived in county
reported to the FBI for terror threats, have a nice day, loser.
>>
>>127816317
Don't make us law students look bad faggot
>>
>>127855090
oh yes by the way you know that if you were to go submit all this for an evidentiary hearing you would be doxxing yourself when it is all put on public record?

>>127855978
>reported to the FBI for terror threats, have a nice day, loser.
way to waste the FBI's time, taking away from the big russian hackerz investigation. having made no threats or broken any laws whatsoever, I am in no way concerned
>>
>>127855571
bigotry knows no skin color, anyone can be a bigot. That whites seem to make up the bulk of bigots, is purely incidental.
>>
>>127850384
These people don't think they're committing crimes. They think they're saving the world.
>>
>>127855714
>ignorant, uneducated shitskin grunts some objection.
>literally worse than niggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w25hbJH3lcQ
>>
File: MONG.jpg (56KB, 468x704px) Image search: [Google]
MONG.jpg
56KB, 468x704px
>>127854819
>this will all be shown at the evidentiary hearing.
welp, an anonymous random user on an internet imageboard vaguely insulted another anonymous random user... in light of these new developments it now looks like it's an open & shut case, Eric Clanton is innocent of all charges, you heard it hear first.
>>
So his only argument is that it wasn't his client in the video?

Correct me if I'm wrong here but haven't the police already stated they recovered matching clothing in Clanton's possession that matches those in the video?
>>
>>127856492

YouTube video posted almost two hours after my link.
What's your excuse for being this stupid?
>>
>>127856223
I work for Professor Clanton's attorney, the notarized archive will be turned over to him. In any case, If I choose to divulge my identity, are you claiming that you or others here will try to cause me harm?
>>
File: nbly.jpg (30KB, 533x481px) Image search: [Google]
nbly.jpg
30KB, 533x481px
>>127856492
autism.
>>
File: 1453769870245.gif (3MB, 304x332px) Image search: [Google]
1453769870245.gif
3MB, 304x332px
>>127850026
You just know he called him up and offered to represent him for free
>>
>>127856801

stop LARPing
>>
>>127856801

lol larping this hard
>>
File: 1472720077228.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1472720077228.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
>>127856801
>>
>>127816317
You are absolutely correct. The whole case seems to be circumstantial. It will probably be discharged at the evidentiary hearing.
>>
>>127855978
That wasn't a threat, tard
>>
>>127856801
>I work for Professor Clanton's attorney, the notarized archive will be turned over to him. In any case, If I choose to divulge my identity, are you claiming that you or others here will try to cause me harm?
ahhh the truth comes out
nobody has threatened you, merely stated opinions or facts
please tell us, what is your opinion of people or colour, and jewish people?
and please explain how in any way shape or form anything stated in this thread backs up your false assertion that the "kekistan" people are in any way related to 4chan or /pol/?

oh yeah

muh dick
>>
>>127816574

The last sentence is hilarious. What an understatement.
>>
File: stateswitness.png (893KB, 995x538px) Image search: [Google]
stateswitness.png
893KB, 995x538px
>>127814421
>never conceded Eric the Vile was smashing innocent bystanders with flail.
When those facial recognition expert witnesses take the stand, he won't have to admit anything. If he is dumb enough to go to trial, he will feel the full weight of American justice.
>>
LARPers need to gtfo my site. Go roleplay with your fursona on reddit or something.
>>
File: d11.png (508KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
d11.png
508KB, 635x661px
>>127855090
Cool, be sure to include all the images too, here a good one.
>>
File: evidenceofgayweiner.jpg (72KB, 815x574px) Image search: [Google]
evidenceofgayweiner.jpg
72KB, 815x574px
>>127855090
>>
>>127857119
>nobody has threatened you
Well, you seem to be implying it. Why should I be worried if I "dox" myself? Will you or other members try to cause me or others working the case harm? Please answer the question.
>>
File: 1487781090089.jpg (136KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1487781090089.jpg
136KB, 600x337px
>>
File: d12.png (375KB, 663x451px) Image search: [Google]
d12.png
375KB, 663x451px
>>127857348
smack !
>>
>"There was no proof that my client attacked anyone."
>"He was provoked by racist and homophobic slurs. There was a lot of anger."

I fucking hate kikes.
>>
>>127856801
On the off chance this is legit, woo! I get to be part of "evidence"!
>>
>>127854261
>colour

Fucking retard on a proxy.

I'm ACTUALLY in alameda, nobody likes people like Eric.
>>
>>127857466
>Well, you seem to be implying it. Why should I be worried if I "dox" myself? Will you or other members try to cause me or others working the case harm? Please answer the question.
i have yet to see anyone threaten you, or even make an implied threat, to you or anybody else
since I am one individual, while I will not cause you or any others working on the eric clanton case harm, I cannot speak for anybody else, as /pol/ is not a united group, just like the "kekistan" people from reddit/the_donald are not a united group
however, the people you represent are threatening people constantly, terroristic threats against american citizens

I realize this is most likely 14d chess LARP from yourself, but this is some serious lulz.
i have a job to go to, more than likely unlike yourself, however i will check back in to see how hilarious this is
ciao
>>
>>127849736
Except its literally just a power trip with the people who've been there longer demanding the new people to put themselves on the line for nothing. Also they have tablets now that they can rent per hour so there just as connected except they have to have someone pay for it for them. They also have them work anon, unless your not in genpop. They also fuck other guys anon so there not that horny except for boipussy. They also usually have kids before there arrested anon. Also enjoy eating you soy based meals or buying cheetos and uncooked ramen packets for $10.a pop anon.
>>
File: hate31.png (21KB, 616x190px) Image search: [Google]
hate31.png
21KB, 616x190px
>>127856233
you could do a lot worse than white men in this world.
>>
>>127857861
>Fucking retard on a proxy.
my money is on britbong 12yr old shitposter before british-american employee of clanton's atty
>>
>>127857109
I beg to differ. "When", is a clear admission of a temporal event. The poster should've chosen their words more carefully, and qualified the statement with an "if".
>>
Reminder that this guy is objectively fucked and still has a good lawyer, while "evil right wingers" who "say mean things on the interent" literally can't find any, despite having no criminal record
>>
File: attack_helicopter.jpg (49KB, 626x562px) Image search: [Google]
attack_helicopter.jpg
49KB, 626x562px
>>127857088
he's placed at the scene, guaranteed.
they wouldn't file charges with the picture set Anon produced.

>>127857466
It's a board full of autists and sociopaths, nigger.
you can do you own fucking math (assuming you're neither black nor a commie.)
>>
>>127858096
>I beg to differ. "When", is a clear admission of a temporal event. The poster should've chosen their words more carefully, and qualified the statement with an "if".
>>127855440
>it'll be funny if there is no evidentiary hearing when he either gets shit shived in county or an heros after arraignment

one more for the day, why not, work is only 2min away
>>
>>127824694
He also keeps refering to the "kekistan" flag as a "KKK" flag, he really is that clueless. Come to think of it, is there even such a thing as a KKK flag?
>>
File: Downs_Antifa.png (21KB, 124x128px) Image search: [Google]
Downs_Antifa.png
21KB, 124x128px
>>127857466
>members
Members of what ?
>>
>>127858125

He's not even a criminal defense attorney by practice, and it shows. It's like sending a apehoop player to play handegg. He's only there to shore up the cause, which is violent communist revolution.
>>
>>127858232
>it'll be funny if there is no evidentiary hearing when he either gets shit shived in county or an heros
I suggest you take some remedial English classes. That is a clear threat, and the poster seems to have foreknowledge of some event that will cause Professor Clanton to be killed before June 14th. I have already submitted it to the FBI and have archived the thread.
>>
>>127857088
>circumstantial
You're nuts, you were not even here for the investigation. The evidence compiled on /pol/ was irrefutable, right down to the veins on his skinny weird antifa forearms. The levi's, the pen, the back pack, the eyes and bushy communist eye brows, it's all there for everyone to see.
>>
>>127815910
To what lengths will your people go to in order to keep him out of jail, Chaim?
>>
>>127858686
There's no evidence that Professor Clanton was even at the event.
>>
>>127835456
You could be right about that. Eric could ID a lot of people in the rally. They'll throw Eric to the wolves, maybe try to make him a martyr (false flag a murder on him), rather than risk more legal action. The lawyer doesn't care about Eric, only the Revolution.
>>
File: 1478699527423.jpg (45KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
1478699527423.jpg
45KB, 492x341px
>>127858668

Good luck with that.
>>
>>127858668
Good, get him to safety, we need his case to go forward and justice to be served.
>>
File: 600px-Christian_flag.svg.png (2KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Christian_flag.svg.png
2KB, 600x400px
>>127858265
>is there even such a thing as a KKK flag

No, not really. The early Klan marched under American flags mainly, as well as the Christian Flag (pic related) and flags of the Confederacy. Most so-called KKK flags are very modern inventions.
>>
>>127815444
Well, the thing is in prison, shit is race segregated. However, the Aryan Brotherhood controls the white. When they see his anti-nazi tattoo, he'll be excluded from the whites in prison, literally the wost thing that can happen to you. He'll be fair game for the niggers and latinos, and even the other AB members. Guy is gonna get raped in the showers on a fucking daily basis. I'm guessing he's murdered in prison, or goes into solitary for his entire stay, coming out as a bigger whackjob and murdering someone when he gets out. Mark it down, boys.
>>
>>127859591
I'll check back on this thread in 25 years to see if you're right.
>>
>>127858920

Except for the selfies he took of himself there, with his own fucking camera. In the clothes he was wearing during the attack. Which his phone's position corroborates.

Jesus, fuck off already. And also kill yourself.
>>
>>127858920
Except for you know the police got a warrant for his cell records with GPS that pinpoint him to within 1 meter of the crime that was committed. Did you even read the police report? How can you larp as one of his lawyers employees if you don't even know the facts. They also have witness testimony from people who work at the same school he teaches at that say he did not deny that it was him who did it that's pretty damning.
>>
>>127858265
I think they have a logo and they just slap that on a white field.

>>127858920
>being this naive
...that you are aware of.

>>127859024
Yep. The cult is almost certainly trying to convince Eric to off himself. He may need our protection. Before we research the lawyer, what are the odds BAMN's "totally not affiliated" lawyer is trying to get Eric to kill himself, versus working to get him off with the contingency being that he pursue cult recruitment on the inside?
>>
can we assume an old hippy lawyer is incompetent?
>>
>>127858920
>no evidence
This investigation was beyond reproach. You think Crimewave Clanton was the first suspect to be looked at in this murderous rampage? There were many individuals of similar facial, and ideological similarities gone over with a fine toothed comb. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most courts. We kept drilling till we hit water, and by a grand consensus, of the greatest internet scholars on the internet, we handed down our indictment.
>>
>>127859804
Never underestimate your opponent. His appearance on Carlson was pretty shoddy, though. Did you see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w25hbJH3lcQ
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.