[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're an American in WWII... How do you shoot someone that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

You're an American in WWII. You're in CQB. You get sight of the enemy. They're young kids, look just like you, scared. Hoping you don't kill them. How do you come to grips with sparing them but killing others in battle, kids that look identical to any other American?
>>
>>127796992
>Catalog
>>
>>127796992
By pulling the trigger.
>>
You aim
You shoot
>>
File: 60%face.png (165KB, 376x309px) Image search: [Google]
60%face.png
165KB, 376x309px
>looks just like you

top fukin wew my lad
>>
>>127796992
>is he in a different uniform than I?
>yes
>shoot

Dumbass.
>>
>>127796992
Jews told you to do it and like the good little Goy you are you pull the trigger again and again until enough white people have been killed so its easy for the Jews to take over.
>>
>>127796992
Easy, I have beady eyes and they don't.

Seriously though, it's called kill or be killed.
>>
>>127796992
I have come to the conclusion that many Allied soldiers wouldn't fight if they knew that the society they fought for would become the current degenerate sludge we see today. My grand uncle told me he, his brothers and many other WWII vets he knew wouldn't fight if they knew.
>>
You make a decision and deal with the consequences later you slap happy faggot.
>>
>>127796992
My grandfather was a soldier for the US so he removed 3 of his fingers on his right hand. It was an accident but i think he did it on purpose to not kill his own kind. We are German. If he went to war he would probably die and I would never exist.
>>
>>127796992
I don't want General Patton to be disappointed in me.
>>
>>127796992
The propaganda machine had already dehumanized the enemy as being barbaric killer-raper Huns
>>
>>127796992
>be 1942
>get drafted
>fast forward one year
>be clearing itai block with my company
>dude wearing black intends to kill me
>I kill him first
>not sure what to think about taking another mans life but I suppose that's war
>Germany declared war on us first after all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.