[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family of jews is using the White House to financially benefit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>family of jews is using the White House to financially benefit
>/pol/ wholeheartedly approves

I don't like this timeline.
>>
Either way the Jews won. America didn't need to get flooded with migrants because we're already "culturally diverse" (divided).
>>
File: download (2).jpg (197KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
197KB, 1200x1800px
in my lifetime i'll see Trump canonized by the church. Saint Trump will guide our prayers
>>
File: jeb cookin crap.png (187KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
jeb cookin crap.png
187KB, 600x390px
y merika
>>
>>127793325
Other than ivanka, that is not a picture of the Kushner family.
>>
>>127793325
They'll fight untill last white American life for the freedom (and wealth) of the joos
>>
>>127793325
Trump pulled the curtains down.
>>
>>127793325
what an unbelievably inane and stupid quote
>>
>>127794126
The sons married Jewish women.
>>
>>127794306
True, and Tiffany is dating a very wealthy democratic NY Jew.

However, it seems right now that Jared, Ivanka, and the Kushner's are getting the most beneift of Trump's Presidency. The Kushner's went to China right after Trump met with China, and had a conference where they told the Chinese to invest $5k into their reality company and they would get a Vias/Green Card tot he US.
>>
>>127793325
I'm just here hoping things burn so I can finally have something to be interested in.
>>
>>127795747
/pol/ will make this happen by the time they're done listening to Russia.
>>
File: 1486852621027.jpg (271KB, 777x759px) Image search: [Google]
1486852621027.jpg
271KB, 777x759px
>>127793741
>canonized by the church. Saint Trump will guide our prayers
youre a giant faggot spewing blasphemy go back to wherever with your ironic beliefs
>>
/pol/ has been conditioned, much like the cucks of the GOP and their entire voting populace, that rich = good and moral person, and whatever they do is also good and moral.

Why else would a rich person be rich?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.