[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE Democrats the "real racists?" And if they are,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: hk-ed[1].jpg_resize=600%2C340.jpg (89KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
hk-ed[1].jpg_resize=600%2C340.jpg
89KB, 600x340px
ARE Democrats the "real racists?"

And if they are, does it actually matter?
>>
File: 783743.jpg (12KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
783743.jpg
12KB, 480x536px
>>127793156
no one cares about race and gender more than liberal dems who incessantly blabber about race and gender being a (((social construct))).

No it doesn't matter - they're a flock of fags, betas and niggers. fuck 'em.
>>
>>127793156
Who talks every 3 seconds about races and has 0 arguments for every question?
>>
>>127793156
Democrats often are the ones who reinforce racial stereotypes when they claim to "help" the so called "minorities", and they're obsessed with race so yes they are racist.

They are extremely ill-informed ignorant sacks of shit and they always have been but eh, it doesn't matter because sooner or later, people will stop listening to them and they'll become irrelevant.
>>
>>127793156
you
>>
>>127793156
yes, and that's why we need more based black men in our /movement/ to prove that democrats are the REAL racists!
>>
>>127793156
In some ways they are, but it doesn't matter though because unapologetic racism is the only hope we have and neither party will deliver on that.
>>
>>127794510
i get you're an epic memer, but unironically this. ethnic nationalists (and shills like evalion pretending to be WN) only drive people away from the cause. realistically, in most western countries, ethnic nationalism cannot be legally imposed anymore (especially america)
>>
>>127793156
No and that's why we don't support them.
>>
>>127793156
of course they are racist. They use black votes to get into power, all of their movements from hoodie sit ins to student protests were in one form or another sponsored by the democrats because they can't fucking govern worth a flying fuck so they have to intimidate and bully their way into power. What's worse is POC know this and let themselves get used because "its the lesser of two evils"

Listen to any black church sermon or BLM rally and you can almost hear Soros and Hillary in the background
>>
>>127793156
also everybody who's not dumb is racist, so of course the "democratic" elite is
>>
>>127793156
>racists
who even cares about racism. not me, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.