[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ADD/ADHD real or just something jew doctors cooked up to put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1493576344255.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493576344255.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
is ADD/ADHD real or just something jew doctors cooked up to put kids on drugs that turn them gay/trans?
>>
>>127785777
Real but gravely overdiagnosed. I definitely have it, I took the pills for a few years and it helped but I stopped and switched over to diet and exercise. It's not the same, and I still struggle, but it beats being hopped up on speed every day.
>>
>>127785777
Why do you think adderall turns you gay?
>>
>>127785777
both
>>
File: 1496172839377.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
1496172839377.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>127785777
probably jews like always
>>
File: kek.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>127785777
>Accepting any pharmaceutical jew
>>
The increasing diagnosis of ADHD was recently hypothesized to be an evolutionary byproduct of humanity's transition between hunter-gatherer societies and agricultural societies. Its like hyper-focus that isn't always the best attribute. Kind of like PTSD. Something like that
>>
>>127786113
How exactly does it work, treating it with speed?

I thought speed would just make you more hype and thus worse.
>>
>>127786113
Fpbp and also same experience
Except I fucking love adderall and can't imagine my life without it now.
>>
>>127785777

Overdiagnosed as fuck. Even overdiagnosed in adults, who often suffer similar symptoms from depression or even anxiety.
>>
>>127785777
For sure real. Knew a kid that would become angry and violent without his adhd medicine it went way beyond just not having a long enough attention span in history class
>>
ADHD is just another form of chemically induced brain damage (aka autism).
>>
>>127789611
The way my Pediatrician explained it to me about my kid is that the ''speed'' effect help open the pathways in the brain, allowing the kid to think clearer. It is basically the brain not firing fast enough to allow them to make an rational decision or pay attention. Less pathways open, the boring stuff will go to the wayside.
>>
>>127789611
I have ADHD.

From what I figure you still have ADHD.

But you think so quickly that you bounce back to the topic you needed to before it becomes a problem.

Example given: you only get 2 feet away from your desk before remembering the keys versus at the car door.

For some people the time saved is nessisary to lead a normal life.
>>
>>127789611
It's like shaking a crying baby.
>>
If your kid is ADD just beat him, and also work him. You're a failure of a parent for not working your children to the point of exhaustion daily.
>>
>>127790635
>>127790938
Thanks chaps, sounds interesting think I'll do some more reading.

>>127790982
kek
>>
>>127790938
I stopped speed and Treat it with all organic nugrun shatter. But I am the weed Jew.

Anyways I prefer weed as it allows me to stay on one thought for longer as opposed to speeding up approach. Also it's a lot less destructive.

Adderal beats the shit out of you.

DESU senpai. Most people here are potheads because big pharma fucked them.
>>
Disneyland's happyness and funny environment completely killed
Now it grunge and cruel world around
>>
>>127791304
It is.

Also a lot of America women have it without it being diagnosed. (ADHD people get along really well because of all the tangents. It's great for picking up ditzy women). People self treat in the form of alcohol weed and cigs all of which women can kinda socially get away with more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.