[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, did you really mean that when you said degeneracy in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8687.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8687.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
Anon, did you really mean that when you said degeneracy in the general population should be culled? Aren't you sympathetic towards them?
>"U-u-uh, n-no..,.. I n-never said that! I l-love those degenerates... h-haha, yeah, w-we should support them all!

Why are you all such opinionated and violent faggots when exposed to anonymity but even worse beta liars and predatorial assholes irl? must be a lack of testosterone
>>
I've never once altered my opinion because of present company. Stop projecting, you niggerkike.
>>
>>127784386
This.
However a part of why this is the case is because i dont advocate for a "cull of degenerates."
I know how to phrase myself properly and say what i mean without sounding like a murderer even if i am advocating murder.
>>
>>127783800
>degeneracy
Hoo boy. Another "West is degenerate" thread by the Kremlin.
>>
>>127785424
Kill yourself fag lover.
The OP isn't even raging against degenerates, he's just making fun of /pol/'s hypocrisy.
>>
>>127784818
It isn't murder if you make it legal.
>>
>>127786015
It isnt being violent if you state that a certain view is detrimental to society and explain why.
It is violent if you call them degenerates and ask for public hangings.
>>
>>127783800
I've never backed down from my positions. Mostly because I never reveal my power level.
>>
File: PRO-JECTING.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
PRO-JECTING.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>127783800
The thing is that libtards assume people around them are hiding something because /they/ are always hiding something. These nutballs rarely consider that they have successfully repelled anyone of value by being a horror show let alone that conservatives are loyal, conscientious, moral people who don't live cowed to anything.

We're just not hanging out with you gross people. We're easily disgusted by self-hating people living in a constant fear-state that makes them smell horrible.

ps: we can literally smell you
>>
>>127783800
>tfw girlfriend agrees with me

:)
>>
>>127783800

OP is a beta pluepill, completely remotecontrolled by his parasite, via his micropenis.

and u expect to be respected here, or what ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.