[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/st atus/869703678550171648

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cuck.png (528KB, 860x515px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
528KB, 860x515px
https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648
>I went too far
Wow, at least stand by the bullshit that you pump out of your old cunt.
>>
What a brave and powerful apology.
>>
>>127780522
>I went to far
>implying she didn't make that apology video because the secret service is investigating her
>implying she didn't made the video because she thought everybody hates trump so why not
>implying this wasn't a cry for attention because shes a garbage 'comedian'
>implying she expected the liberal backlash against this, even chelsea clinton condemned it
>implying she would make this apology video if only the conservatives criticised it
>implying implications
Once the secret service is involved, [LAUGHTER STOPS]
>>
>>127780522
>people are actually defending her
>They're comparing a celebrity doing this to a hick who depicted Obama being hung from a noose
>>
>>127781096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Z_pUYXTs4
Then there's this fucking video (which will probably be taken down fairly soon)
>Tyler and I aren't afraid to make images that make some noise.
Until of course you commit a felony, then you're afraid.
>>
>>127781096
This. It has literally become a game for them to see how far they can get with all but directly calling out for violence against Trump. These people are sick, and do not see the real implications of what they're doing, and are really only mad when they're 'caught', because they were 'caught'.
>>
>>127780774
I havnet felt this empowered since wonder woman
>>
>>127780522
Did ten nugent apologize?
>>
>everyone applauds
>guess this is okay
>people try to distance themselves
>u-uhh durr im sorry
Love this culture
>>
>>127781386
thats a niggers favorite comeback.

>but day hung a obawma dawl frum uh tree mane
>>
>>127782057
theres a tingle in my gut as the right returns to power
>>
>>127780522

Someone crown this disgusting whore please.

Biggest JUST i've seen in a while
>>
>>127780522
Already a thread for this: >>127779317
>>
>>127782522
Damn, didn't see that. Disregard this, I suck cocks.
>>
>>127781417
Look at her the whole time. She knows this is fucking serious. She can hardly keep her breath, it's so serious. She was never doing any comedy here.
>>
>>127782292
das it mane
>>
>>127782292
Yeah. I'm not a fan of the Bama hanging either, but those were effigies, and the thing with effigies is they're meant to only be symbolic representations acted upon in symbolic ways. They're not supposed to look real. When you burn an effigy you're not saying "burn this person." But that severed Trump head? That's fucking gross and realistic. Not an effigy.
>>
Fred Stoller needs to get some fucking standards
>>
>>127780522
You want them to keep doubling down? Why?
>>
>>127782292
ayy mane
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.