[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the redpill on South Korea? How cucked are they? ht

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1486x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1486x839px
Give me the redpill on South Korea? How cucked are they?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/19/south-koreans-to-americans-well-teach-you-how-to-impeach-a-president/?utm_content=buffer1a830&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>When you search “Trump” on Naver, South Korea’s biggest internet search site, the auto-fill suggests: “Trump impeachment,” then “Trump Russia.” Other suggested searches include “Trump FBI,” “Trump impeachment reason” and “Trump Comey.”

>Blogs are full of commentary on the similarities between Park and Trump — both took up the mantles of their fathers, both have “communication difficulties” — and the differences in the two countries’ political systems.

>Posting a story about Trump and the FBI director he fired, James Comey, on her blog, a “netizen” called Fatima20 wrote: “Maybe we can export our impeachment know-how to the U.S.?”
>>
>>127777401
Please archive blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

https://archive.is/H6oW1 <- washingtonpost.com article
>>
its called worst korea for a reason
>>
Xenophoic. Hardworking (mostly.) Love to drink.

Most of the younger generation are cucked. It's all about:

Guys:
University > 2 year break for national service > continue university > job with a conglomerate > marry > drop a kid or 2 > hand over your paycheque to your wife > cucked for life

Girls:
University > try to date a future doctor/lawyer/'professional > marry > drop a kid or 2 > seize control of your husband's paycheque > cucked for life because your MIL hates you for taking her son

Source: lived there for 10 years. AMA!
>>
>>127778305
Are the women worth it?
>>
>>127778836

It depends. A lot of gold diggers. Stay away from ones near Itaewon or any US military base. Definitely tainted and looking for a passport the fuck out of there.
>>
>>127778305
Are you Korean. If not what are their views towards foreiners. Do they ostracize them as bad as I've read?
>>
>>127779595

No, white Canuck.

It depends. Some Korean women like white dudes more than Korean guys because most Korean guy's families can be quite conservative and judgmental. If they marry a Korean guy, they effectively 'leave' their own family and join the Korean husband's family.

I used to work alongside Korean men and women in Seoul for one of the big companies. The complaints about each other was hilarious and sad.

For some foreign guys there, that's a big plus because the women like how white dudes treat them vs. Korean guys. It's a bit of a generality, but mostly true I found.
>>
>>127780193
I have a Korean friend on Skype who helps me learn Korean and he tells me things about how stores and restaurants deny foreigners service and if you're dating the women, society looks down on both of you. Sort of similar to how US society looks down on Black male/white female relationships.
>>
>>127780556

Yeah, that does happen. Some areas around the US bases will openly ban foreigners - mostly because of tensions between locals and soldiers dancing and getting drunk.

If you're dating a Korean women, yeah you do get stared at walking around, especially in the smaller cities.

I remember just having a coffee with an Korean-American women back in 2003. We weren't even dating, just hanging out and she lights up a smoke outside. Some old dudes starting cursing at her and yelling and shaking their heads. I asked her what they were angry about, she said, "Oh it's nothing, they just think I'm a prostitute because I'm with you smoking in public."

Haha. It's changed a lot though. I was there until 2014 and it's a lot more open these days.
>>
>>127781211

Was it hard finding a job over there as a foreigner?
>>
>>127781929

Easiest way is ESL desu.

Another way is to go the skilled expat route and get hired by one of the big conglomerates like Samsung or LG. They are always looking for IT, engineers, research & dev, etc.

The skilled expat route would be the best because of the compensation package + apartment. Depending on the levels, you can get a car as well (VP-level and above.)

I used to do exec search for one of the conglomerates and hired people from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc.
>>
>>127777777
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.