[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one counteract liberal shaming tactics? Despite loudly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1471366480782.jpg (24KB, 530x299px) Image search: [Google]
1471366480782.jpg
24KB, 530x299px
How does one counteract liberal shaming tactics? Despite loudly complaining about slut or fat or whatever shaming, they seem to have mastered the technique of shaming wrongthinkers into submission or at least out of polite society which turns ever more leftward as a result.
>>
>>127772652
just call them losers
>>
>>127772652
Agree with them.
>"Yes, I'm a racist, I associate with other racists, and we vote."
>>
>>127772780
pretty much they already think you're a racist and carefully disecting how they're wrong while they scream racist at the top of their lungs is just not going to work. The best way to solve this problem is with a strong hay maker.
>>
>>127772941
Also, be attractive. Leftists operate on feels, so if you look like a Chad and you're also a nazi, they won't know what the fuck to do. Case in point, check out the normie comments on this interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
>>
>>127772780
This is the real reason why we now have significantly more fascists, neonazis, and so on: once you get called a Nazi enough times, you start to believe it's true.
>>
>>127773805
I don't think it's so much that, as it is you start to think "sure, fine, close enough". It lets you get to the next stage of the confrontation, instead of getting bogged down in "I'm not an X" cucking and appeasement.
>>
>>127772652
>How does one counteract liberal shaming tactics?
By using the same tactics against them.
Liberals are fucking stupid. They run around doxxing people while having full profiles on every major social media site then get butthurt when it happens to them.
They use bots to push agendas, then get mad when their opponents do it, and end up revealing their own bots/proxies.
They try to push fake news, and get ever more desperate when it doesnt work, and keep telling even more outlandish lies.
They shill on 4chan, then try to act like "oldfags" and end up busting themselves because they know fuck all about the site and dont know how post IDs and flags work.
>>
Then sue me, walk away
>>
>>127774720
>By using the same tactics against them.

This. Civilized rules are for civilized enemies, if they want to play this way, then this is the way we play.
>>
>>127772652
Pretty much every kid's parents gives him the same advice at some point in his life:

If someone is bothering you or trying to annoy you, don't legitimize or engage them. Ignore them long enough, and they'll go away.
>>
>>127775702
>Ignore them long enough, and they'll go away.
Yeah except this doesn't work. Your dad was supposed to tell you to hit them.
>>
>>127772652
I double down and say something ridiculous (Which I dont believe), it demonstrates shame doesn't work.
>>
>>127772652
Just call them out for trying to take the moral high ground and appeals to emotion rather than having good points.
>>
File: 1467312087404.jpg (67KB, 634x651px) Image search: [Google]
1467312087404.jpg
67KB, 634x651px
>>127774720
This sounds all fine and dandy in theory. However I cannot recall a single instance where it really worked on them and made them reconsider their ways.
Liberals have the power to make a grown scientist shed bitter tears of regret on TV because he wore the "wrong" shirt. I know it's an old story but it still really sticks out for me to this day. Liberals can make respected and accomplished members of our community grovel just like that. But no liberal has to fear to get onto the receiving end of that kind of situation. Or at least not being put there by conservatives. They may get targeted by other liberals if they are deemed insufficiently devoted to the liberal dogma of the week. But this only goes to show how much the overtone window has shifted leftwards already. No conservative could ever get away with publicly shaming someone for wearing the wrong attire.
>>
Tell them you didn't vote for Hillary in 2008, you didn't vote for Hillary in 2016, and you won't vote for Hillary in 2020.

Also let's see what Kek says >>127777777
>>
>>127772652
You tell them to fuck off, that's all you need to do.
>>
>>127772652
>How does one counteract liberal s
Have a nice life, maintain a balance of information in your monkey sphere, have lots of babies, raise them right/tread their mother well, give to/help people who do what you feel is morally/ethically just, ignore all things libtard.

The whole point is that they want your attention. They cannot survive on just their own people, it's not enough. As with ALL TROLLS EVER if you starve them of attention they die.

THEY DIE.
>>
>>127772652
Take away the moral high ground by calling them out in the same fashion.
>>
>>127773805
nah anon, more people know about the jews, their effects through history and today, and the truth about why Hitler hated them

and the more they try to censor the truth, the more starkly it stands out

don't fall for the trap of thinking everyone who likes Hitler is a nazi/fascist though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.