[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never be in the timeline where politics are for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ..jpg (40KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
40KB, 800x500px
>you'll never be in the timeline where politics are for you
>you'll never not dodge questions and worry about corruption of your friends, family, youth
>you'll never involve yourself in politics to where it does something in return
>you'll never have a government that is for you, and your people
>you'll never have a candid conversation with anyone around the streets
>you'll never act with common sense without worrying about the law
>you'll never meet well mannered, happy, friendly people that you'll come close to
>>
>>127772199
>Youll never not be a worthless human being
Feels bad desu
>>
>>127773405
What makes you feel worthless?
>>
>>127773966
No discipline no ambition.
I process information incredibly fast.
If a book on average takes 10 days for example, it would take me 4-6 depending on the material. And im still unable to spend 4 days reading it.
>>
>>127774928
Where did your ambition and discipline go?
>>
>>127775335
Last time i remember being ambitious was before i started elementary school.
My mom would do math for her job at home and id always ask her to explain things to me, i knew decmial numbers, negative numbers, adding, multiplying and basic trigonometry. Next thing i know im here, too lazy to make a program that id like to have, takes 0 brainpower to make n yet i cannot do it.
This is more of a r9k thread though. Move us mods u lazy fucks. How hard it is to click the catalog and see this.
>>
>>127775717
Well, I guess you don't want that program after all.
>>
I was super ambitious until i realized everyone would think I am not brilliant if I'm not liberal. I hate that liberals think they are the smart ones.
>>
>>127776042
Well by that extent i dont want anything then.
Im too lazy to jump off of a building, too lazy to make my own life worth living.
You know conditioning in humans is a very real thing, you can train a human, though not as well, pretty much like a dog. Give him a treat when he does something good. A kind word, a tasty treat or a tasty drink, give him shit he likes and hell enjoy doing things you tell him to if you dont go overboard.
Im too lazy to even try conditioning myself because it is a slower process.
Im too lazy to stop myself from being lazy.
Probably an issue with up bringing, retarded father, parents divorced early.

Family = 30% of who you are minimum.
Thats why even as an atheist *tips* i advocate for the core of the society to not be an individual like liberals do but for it to be a family like conservatives do.
>>
>>127776691
>>127776697
It's okay, things can still change if you want them to change.
>>
>>127777082
Define how wanting something leads to getting it. Whats the process.
>>
>>127777274
All wants don't resolve. You have to want akin to hunger.
Everyday you will get hungry. You will eat.
If you want something more abstract, you have to seriously think about it. You will or you won't do it. The main difference is, with hunger, your life is on the line. With abstract activities, your integrity to commit and complete is on the line. If you don't ever do anything, you've no self-respect. Without that, life is a lot harder. And you feel horrible, unless you tuck it behind entertainments.
What do you really want?
If you're content to stay the same, then so be it.
>>
>>127778541
I suppose the only course of actions then is be homeless and go from there.
>>
>>127778829
If you must.
Remember, the first abstract conquest is the hardest. Only then do you begin to crave it naturally.
This is your life. Waste it wisely.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.