[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with African people? Why aren't they smart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
What is wrong with African people? Why aren't they smart like the rest of the world?
>>
The ancestors of whites interbred with Neanderthals, creating a mutated form of human that was more intelligent than his ancestors. Modern Africans never went through that mutation.
>>
>>127772789
or they can't afford schooling
>>
>>127771836
>people

They're not people. They're proto-humans. What we would look like if we never left Africa and evolved to survive in diverse (meaning difficult) climates.

The reason they starve and need the Red Cross to survive is that they are LITERALLY dumber than most animals- still incapable of planting a seed in the ground, still incapable of controlling desire to rape/kill.

I don't hate them, as they are virtually all animalistic (and you don't hate bears for attacking people) however, I hate that we must pretend they are in any way our mental/social equals.

Tldr; niggers are mentally and spiritually closer to animals than they are to human beings.
>>
>>127773512
Educated blacks have the same IQ diference of ~15 less than whites
>>
because they are niggers
races that cant compete and comply with western civilization should die out. not come ruin it
>>
That may be the case but environmental effects matter too. Childhood exposure to disease, heavy metals, insecticides, alcohol, and malnutrition, can all seriously harm brain development. The Flynn effect has raised the IQ of first world countries by a significant amount without changing genetics at all.
>>
File: 1496016295650.png (4MB, 722x8458px) Image search: [Google]
1496016295650.png
4MB, 722x8458px
>>127771836
Good read here
>>
>>127771836
I think China one is really not fucking accurate. Their government cooks those numbers like you wouldn't believe. The average Chinese believes shit like "Traditional Medicine." They have their fair share of utter retards.
>>
Best Korea is the smartest nation on earth. No wonder everyone so jealous.
>>
>>127771836
its really related due to lack of food, lacking of good nutrition while you are a kid lead to a cognitive problems as an adult, hunger is a big problem in africa
>>
>>127771836
niggers
>>
>>127771836
All the smart niggers left for Europe and US.
>>
>>127771836

Including N.Korea in the 105+ category...

Sure thing...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.