[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTIONS! >How? >THEY HACKED DNC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTIONS!
>How?
>THEY HACKED DNC EMAILS AND SHOWED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
>What was in the emails? How did the release of these emails impact the election?
>uh *mumble mumble* DRUMPF IS RUSSIAN STOOGE, it doesn't matter!

Can someone link to me ONE liberal media source legitimately talking about the content of the DNC emails? I just need one.
>>
literally none
>>
>>127766302
the democrats are losers
>>
>>127767427
there are no words that can describe how low those faggot democrats are, they're like pond scum living off liquified crap that comes out of a sewer pipe
>>
>>127766302
warren flood
he is the reason for the russia story
>>
>>127766302
Explain how the contents of the email negate the fact that russia hacked?
>>
I think someone crunched numbers and Hillary's spread actually INCREASED in July.
>>
>>127766302
It's all right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg
>>
File: 1477207733091.png (2MB, 1423x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1477207733091.png
2MB, 1423x1013px
>>127766302
>What was in the emails? How did the release of these emails impact the election?
This is the billion dollar question they have no answer for.
>>
>>127767841
>clicking a phishing link
>>127766302
here is a clip of this narrative being BTFO just this morning
>>
>>127767841
Would there be as much attention on this if the Dems had won?
>>
>>127768166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJhZ4PCiNw
>>
>>127768166

Nice link nigger
>>
>>127767841
Explain to me what the Russians revealed exactly that had such an impact on the election.
>>
>>127767994
I said legitimately talking about, not falsely claiming bullshit.
>>
>>127768719
That the DNC had Scalia killed.
Along with Podesta's weird fetish for playing dominos on pizza, cheese or who knows what the fuck as they were speaking in code for pedophilia.
>>
>>127768719
Along with passwords. Podesta isn't very careful with his handkerchiefs which contain pizza shaped maps on them.
Wonder what else he's haphazard with???
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.