[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is what's happening: >The (((SPLC))) is sueing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170530-144428.png (173KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-144428.png
173KB, 480x800px
Here is what's happening:

>The (((SPLC))) is sueing the daily stormer
>(((they))) are trying to shut it down
>The daily stormer needs shekels to pay legal fees

Will you donate your shekels /pol/?

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund
>>
>donating to a honeypot
watch how fast i go
>>
>>127764479
>Honeypot
>Getting sued
Shill or retard
>>
>>127764811

Why the fuck wouldn't a honeypot get sued you fucking retard?
>>
>>127764811
>>127765230
Yeah idiot. Go preach your racism elsewhere.
>>
>>127765230
>Why the fuck wouldn't a honeypot get sued you fucking retard?

Because it would be revealed as a honeypot within the proceedings of court. They would shut it down if it was honeypot before it reached court. In fact, if it was a honeypot it would have been shut down years ago. Honeypots are setup to achieve direct goals and not to overwhelmingly sway society for several years, because honeypots are only useful if no one knows about the method being used so they can use it again.
>>
>>127764479
A
>>
>>127765671
>Because it would be revealed as a honeypot within the proceedings of court

And that stops the entity filing the suit in what way?
>>
>>127764162
I feel pretty bad for Andy getting Jewed but he's very anti-Anglo so he can stand on his own two feet.
>>
>>127768065
Why though? We are the white mans last chance
>>
>>127764162
Stormers are a bit wacky, but if I could donate and not be instantly under German investigation then I would. Free speech is something that should be cherished and guarded everywhere, including the internet.
The American Bill of Rights should be a part of every country. The violent morons would get wiped out (yes, at the expense at some of the good ones) and every country would be able to speak freely and be an active part of the system simply by being able to own a firearm.
>>
>>127768715
Are there any parties in Germany that supports free speech?
>>
>>127768715
Are there any parties in Germany that supports free speech?
>>
>>127765401
KYS shitskin
>>
File: IMG_5516.jpg (77KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5516.jpg
77KB, 666x400px
>>127764162
Back to the darkness stormfags.
>>
>>127764162
no shit, when has this never not happened.. its like you people haven't read about the history of white nationalist movements in the US at all..
>>
>>127771019
Get out of here kike
>>
>>127765230
I doubt it's a honeypot, Chuck Johnson is hated as fuck.
>>
>>127764162
I would probably donate if I could be convinced it wouldn't be traceable
And you can't convince me of anything because I am fucking knee deep in conspiracy right now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.