[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Next Stock Market Crash Will Be Blamed On Trump But It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 36

File: DJT Stock Market.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DJT Stock Market.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>A stock market crash is coming, and the Democrats and the mainstream media are going to blame Donald Trump for it even though it won’t be his fault. The truth is that we were headed for a major financial crisis no matter who won the election. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up a staggering 230 percent since the lows of 2009, and no stock market rally in our history has ever reached the 10 year mark without at least a 20 percent downturn. At this point stocks are about as overvalued as they have ever been, and every other time we have seen a bubble of this magnitude a historic stock market crash has always followed. Those that are hoping that this time will somehow be different are simply being delusional.

https://www.newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/05/30/The-Next-Stock-Market-Crash-Will-Be-Blamed-On-Trump-But-Its-The-Feds-Fault

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/next-stock-market-crash-will-be-blamed-trump-it-will-be-feds-fault

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-next-stock-market-crash-will-be-blamed-on-donald-trump-but-it-will-be-the-federal-reserves-fault-instead
>>
>>127764087
Bump.
I've been saying this ever since QE1. Once a republican takes office (((they))) will kick the leg out from under the table.
>>
>>127764636
Yep. Bump.
>>
No, the republicans will take the blame.
>>
Yup. I've been saying this since all that hype about the shemitah.
>>
>>127764087
Well he said it himself during campaign. But he hoped it would pop before he wins.
>>
File: bubbaimage.jpg (48KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
bubbaimage.jpg
48KB, 553x369px
>Since November 7th, the Dow is up by about 3,000 points. That is an extremely impressive rally, and President Trump has been taking a great deal of credit for it.

>But perhaps he should not have been so eager to take credit, because what goes up must come down.

>This stock market bubble was not primarily created by Barack Obama, Donald Trump or any other politician. Rather, the Federal Reserve was primarily responsible for creating it by pushing interest rates all the way to the floor during the Obama era and by flooding the financial system with hot money during several stages of quantitative easing.

>But now the economy is slowing down. Economic growth on an annual basis was just 0.7 percent during the first quarter, and yet the Federal Reserve is talking about raising interest rates anyway.

>The Federal Reserve also raised interest rates in a slowing economy in the late 1930s, and that had the effect of significantly extending the economic problems during that decade.
>>
>>127764636
Bump.
I've been saying this ever since QE1. Once a democrat takes office (((they))) will kick the leg out from under the table.
>>
>>127764087
life is never flat
so does stock market
>>
>>127764087
Trump is a commie? Why shouldn't I blame him for a derpet smash?
>>
File: MAYNE STREEEM METEOR.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
MAYNE STREEEM METEOR.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>127764087
Trump would be blamed if Maxine Waters fell and broke her hip in her own home.
>>
>>127764087
the crash will come when it is obvious that the reforms and incentives that trump is pushing will simply not be allowed by congress regardless of who is in power. once that reality hits, the market will crash back to reality. trump, will ironically not take the blame, but he will be able to smack others around with the blame for their inaction. this will be what determines the 2018 elections. none of his agenda will pass before then, period. kikes are fully in control right now and the only power he has is to set things in motion.
>>
>>127764087
that's why trump is trying to bring down the EU first, before our stock market crashes.
that way he can blame it all on the eurocucks

see>>127758540
>>
http://www.multpl.com/shiller-pe/

Invest in Tickers: JNUG, USLV, UGLD

Stocks are 75% overvalued. OP is not a fag. I'm glad /pol/ isn't as dumb as I thought it was
>>
>>127771245
It was a dumb move on Trump's part for taking the credit for the stock market rally. Now people will blame him even harder when it crashes.
>>
>>127771245
Trump will blame the crash on the "government shutdown." But under his new Tax policies the economy should recover even stronger.
>>
>>127771245
What about the VIXes?
>>
>>127771423
Yeah, that always struck me as an odd move. I would think a guy like him would be savvy enough to know better. But maybe that's just some kind of 7D Uno threat to the bankers or he just figures most people have goldfish memories, or whatever else.

Hardly the first time he blurted something out that seemed like kind of a dumb thing to say at the time.
>>
>>127764087
When is going to happen?
Will it also effect the house market because I'm about to buy my first house.
>>
>>127772019

when this goes, we all go.
>>
>>127772019
horrible time desu
it'll crash in a year or so
>>
File: 1489515750244.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489515750244.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>127771245
lol yes everyone hold JNUG for a year
>>
>tfw economy crashes, (((corporate media))) blames Trump. Trump abolishes the FED, extinguishes the debt and reinstates the power of coinage with the Treasury in accordance with the U.S. constitution.
>>
>>127771245
>>127764087
give us the date
>>
>>127771643
Very risky. However if you watch it 24/7 and get a good spot price right when the crash happens you will be rewarded greatly. I've personally invested mostly in silver - Total underdog precious metal of our age. Its modern applications and volatility (sharing the same market as gold) makes it the safest bet imo. Right when the crash is at its peak I'm going to sell off and reinvest in land (as it will be cheap then) + cryptos. I suggest y'all do the same
>>
>>127772559
>brings back the gold standart
but yes seems like its his current plan.
>>
>>127772608
the algos won't let the p/e hit 30
i think it's already begun
just needs a catalyst
>>
>>127764087

Relevant video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWwkQxG86M
>>
>>127772655
Thanks brother, good luck to you
>>
>>127772019
hopefully you got a fixed rate. no worries you can refinance that shit when it crashes to get a better rate or you would of lost your job and you can do a loan modification.
>>
>>127764087
Niggas won't crash the market because they aren't sure if Trump will bail them out.
>>
>>127764087
buy gold and silver yo
>>
>>127772608
I work in finance and I talk to people who have seen it all. You can screencap this

It will be in october and it will probably be a 25-30% fall for u.s. stocks.
>>
They don't want it to be too early in Trump's presidency, it needs to happen deep enough that they can make a case that it's a direct result of his policies
>>
>>127772994
Probably deutsche bank at this point.
Or an oil price surge. Point is that the fed will have to raise rates first otherwise we're entering truly uncharted territory
>>
>>127764087
related: >>127758540

>>127773614
tribulation starts September 23
>>
>>127772994
The algo's aren't looking at 5y p/e at all. the late 90s got 5y p/es in the 40s
>>
ACTUALLY. >>127764087
THIS.
Nobody knows the feds influence on the economy. Most people don't even know that the FED isn't Federal, pretty fucked up eh. If it were federal, it would be public. Just like the shadow government, everything is hidden behind a giant façade.
>>
>>127774326
The fed has been doing actually quite good work over the years. I only don't know what they are up to right now with there near 0 interest and massive market inflation
>>
File: fredgraph (6).png (205KB, 4672x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fredgraph (6).png
205KB, 4672x1800px
>>127773902
They have already have 3 times and will twice more this year
>>
File: nailed-it.jpg (56KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
nailed-it.jpg
56KB, 600x328px
SELL SELL SELL!
>>
>>127772994
>>127773614
and how after match will look ?in global perspective?all the savings evaporated,martial law,food stamps?
>>
>>127774262
The 20s had the automobile
The 90s had the internet revolution
Both technologies were once in a generation inventions that forever changed the rate of economic expansion
The current boom we're going through is a dead cat bounce
App startups aren't enough to get the p/e to the 40s again
That's why Uber/SnapChat were such big letdowns
>>
Retail closings will mount.
Credit cards will default at an unheard of rate.
October.

Get ready for the 2nd Great Depression.
>>
>>127764087
Is Trumps "audit the fed" an order to us?
>>
>>127775108
No.

If there is a market correction a well diversified portfolio can except to lose about 10%, which will be regained quite quickly anyway
>>
>>127764087
The (((international banking clique))) is going to end up in a game of chicken with Trump. When they try to pin the crash on him he'll be put into a position to name the bank. No doubt his occasional quips revering Andrew Jackson serve as a bit of a warning shot
>>
>>127775204
2010s have machine learning, AI and automation.

People in this thread are talking about an equity bubble, but most of the gains in equities have been driven by companies like amazon, google and facebook which all have incredible new technology and intagible capital, of the likes which we've never seen
>>
>>127775254
Why October?
If I were Trump, I would pop off some shit with
NK or Iran.
Let the market correct overnight about 10% then ride the wave of the war economy
That'll last a good 2-3 years and kick the can to another President
>>
>>127773245
http://www.investopedia.com/news/sp-500-overvalued-almost-every-metric/
As to you. For NEETS with cash I suggest you do the same investing in gold and silver, then switching to tickers: JDST, DSLV, tech stocks/indexes that pay dividends at the peak of the recession. You'll never have to work a day in your life. It's a good time to buy land as well.
>>
>>127764087
>implyimg Trump and Bannon haven't known this and have been planning.
>>
>>127774850
Yes but a 1% rate isn't much. You need a lot more I would say, to pull stocks down. The question is basically do rates work incrementally and relatively or in an absolute way. Is it the % rise or the absolute rise we should look at
>>
How do we profit off of the crash? If a person owns no stock right now, would buying an inverse mutual fund be a good idea right now?
>>
>>127764087

Not a chance.

People are working, shit is good.

Illegals are being deported and jobs are being freed up.

This isn't a bubble, it's just what it looks like when America is working.
>>
>>127775588
That's bullshit. Machine learning/AI/automation are really in its infancy. Their effects aren't as far reaching as the automobile or the PC. In a good 20-30 years, yes I can see that being the next big thing.
You're just shilling for more shekels
Fuck off leaf, the crash is coming
>>
>>127775656
I suspect this is exactly what is going to happen.
>>
>>127773902
If Deutsche Bank rolls over and dies won't that be particularly bad for Europe?
>>
>>127764087
>sell sell sell
Okay, Goldstein.
>>
Y'all are retards. TPTB would never want to see a crash or severe recession with Trump in office. That would give him cover to look for scapegoats and have Americans rally behind him. Especially after peak SJWeimar.
>>
>>127774558
The 0.25 rate is literally the only thing keeping the economy afloat. The truth is that America and the world never recovered from the last crash. Instead we've been just pumping more liquidity into the market to keep it from imploding. As a result, we're in a much bigger bubble today than we ever were in 2007. The whole system is total insanity and is going to come crashing down hard
>>
>>127775855
>How do we profit off of the crash? If a person owns no stock right now, would buying an inverse mutual fund be a good idea right now?
bump.

anyone have an answer for this? What low risk ways can a person profit off of a stock market bust?
>>
>>127767104
as if they arent the same
>>
>>127775982
>implying it is sad to get rid of the Euro and get a potential revolution
>>
>>127775855
You can buy triple or quadruple leveraged ETFs of the S&P 500 or Down Jones.

For example, if you buy a quadruple leveraged etf and the market crashes by 25%, you gain 100%.

Options and short selling are a potential too but those are probably much too expensive to play with unless you have >1million.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sec-etfs-idUSKBN17Z009
>>
>>127764636
It's funny, when the economy picked up, people made sure to make it clear it was because of nigger Obama's policy from the last year, however, when it does crash,
They'll blame trump
>>
File: big.gif (11KB, 579x335px) Image search: [Google]
big.gif
11KB, 579x335px
>>127776129
>anyone have an answer for this? What low risk ways can a person profit off of a stock market bust?

Watch carefully and invest when everyone is freaking out. "Buy the Dip"

If you had bought at the bottom of the crash in 2009 you would have more than doubled your money today.

I am sitting on $40k I have stupidly not put in the stock market. I was waiting for a dip all of 2016, like a moron. I'm going to continue to be a moron until there is another big dip.
>>
>>127776129
You can't market time. That's a fools game. Especially someone who doesn't know what they don't know.
>>
>>127775588
Tech companies now are massively overvalued though, it's tech bubble #2 almost. These bigger companies have been buying out smaller ones for a lot of money. For fuck's sake, Notch, the fat cunt, got paid $2.5 billion for Minecraft. $2.5 billion!

>>127775982
It's really bad for everybody, since the markets are so linked.

>>127776124
>Never recovered
>0.25%
What was it, 0% between 2008 and 2015? I thought it would crash earlier, but a year and some back I saw some guy in TV, riding his bike down the financial district shouting "It's only going up!" at the camera he passed. When that sort of thing happens, you know it's balancing on the edge.

(Also, entire years showing negative divergence but still not crashing is beyond suspicious)
>>
>>127776474

I should be more clear.... if you had invested in the SP 500 Index fund, considered one of the safest investments in the world, in 2009, you would have tripled your money today.

Put in $100k, have $300k today

Do oyu see??? Do you see?

The only safe investment for a normal person is slowly buying S&P 500 index funds through something like vanguard

Anything else is gambling
>>
File: Ayy kid.png (650KB, 958x666px)
Ayy kid.png
650KB, 958x666px
>>127773902
People were meme-ing a Deutsche bank crash in Sept 2015 and it still hasn't happened
>>
>>127764087
He's said there's a collapse incoming that can't be helped back during a few of his primary rallies.
>>
>>127764087
all major crashes happen in october when summer momentum is fading and big buyers start accelerating the sell off.

Only thing holding it are plunge teams across countries (fed, eu, jpn, cdn, brits)

There's so much they can inflate away before a storm hit.

In toronto the SELL signal is LIVE meaning, you bought early you are getting the call that "now is the time" both due to TAX that will be implemented and the imminent fact that no canadien can afford 1 million dollar 300 square feet apt.
>>
>>127776698
This
Maybe blue chips
>>
>>127764087
Kek, posting articles from zeroclue. You'd be bankrupt 10 time if you actually follow their investment (((advice))).
>>
>>127764087
The next crash is coming from the same source, though it won't start in the housing market and I don't think American automakers will need another bailout. The banks will find out that they bought from and sold each other toxic assets in the form of student loan repayments or health insuerers and their bills.

By removing all the protections on Obamacare, in keeping the price artificially down by offsetting the costs at the state level with federal funds, you essentially allowed people to pay for a portion of their health care costs, which were cheaper as a result of across the board coverage, while the govt footed the rest, thereby stabilizing the market and ensuring in return that insurers could not charge without actually providing coverage. Nor could they suddenly ramp up prices.

Now, however, under Trumpcare, and possibly even this year, the federal govt will not guarantee those funds to the states. Insurers will be required to continue covering a very sick pool of people with no assistance in funding. The only way to offset that and keep investors from bailing is to A): Downsize and outsource and B): Charge more. Once health care truly becomes unaffordable, as in its either eat and pay rent or pay the bill on that surgery I needed, then people will shirk on paying their bills. We're already almost there. If people literally can't pay their bills then the insurers can't pay loans and then the banks own a suddenly bone dry market with huge debts. Just like the housing crisis.

Same thing could happen with Federal student aid. Less than half of borrowers made payments all last year. The market is being kicked down the road as people still believe it will eventually pay itself off instead of seeing the writing on the wall with dwindling incomes among college graduates.

Federal structures are going to be needed to fix these problems, /pol/, whether you like it or not. Someone is going to pony up tax dollars or we're going to hit a hard Depression.
>>
>>127776784
It's a fishy business. But this in itself needs a catalyst before such a bank falls.
>>
>>127777090
every single month now for the past 5 years hes been posting that the market is overheated and overvalued and we are headed for a colossal crash.

meanwhile everyone else has like quintupled there money since then
>>
File: 1453719500577.jpg (33KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
1453719500577.jpg
33KB, 589x589px
>>
>>127777178
how such depression would look?the aftermatch i mean
>>
>>127771423
>Now people will blame him even harder when it crashes.
Yeah they will try, but really, how the fuck could he create a crash? What could he possibly do to make everyone sell stocks at the same time?

The real reason it will happen is because the Fed will pull liquidity from the markets and force everyone to call in their margin debt, just like they did in 2008.
>>
>>127776486
who are we to say tech is overvalued?

many traditional areas of the economy like retail and manufacturing are collapsing and being replaced with high tech.

high tech is posting terrific earnings and profits at a time when yields are low and good returns are hard to find.

the most common position at hedge funds right now is long on the nasdaq because companies like amazon, google, facebook etc. are just making retarded amounts of cash year in and year out proving to be great investments
>>
>>127764087
>Trump says that the stock. Adler is overvalued...before election
>stock market crashes after election
>Trump gets blamed
>>
Liberals when it happens "OMG THE STOCK MARKET TOTALLY MATTERS NOW I LOVE THE STOCK MARKET!
>>
>>127777788
>who are we to say tech is overvalued?
It's not "we" who is saying it, it's the basic arithmetic that says so.
>>
>>127777178
>Student loans arnt being paid
That cant be possible. they made it so even bankruptcy cant clear the debt! even your death doesnt free the cosigner from paying! they even get to garnish your wages, no matter how slight they are, for the repayment of student loans! how is it EVEN POSSIBLE that these lazy bones millennial aren't paying back their student loans?
>>
>>127764087
It will happen and then even rural and suburban retards will vote democrat like in 08 unfortunately
>>
>>127776474
I mean, looking at the graph around 2015-2016, it's hard to blame you for sitting on cash. Market was fucking wibbly-wobbly like crazy, with any moment looking like "this is the big one now". Even the day of Trump's election was supposedly going to bring a new recession according to a lot of people. Election night, market was down nearly 5% after market hours.

Who the hell knows anymore, I'm just putting in a few hundred a month and just cost-averaging. I don't give a fuck if some hedge-fund manager says I'm a "cuck" for playing it so safe.
>>
>>127778027
all the biggest earners on the nasdaq (amazon, microsoft, google, apple, facebook) have been all the biggest earners on the us market this year.

if you dont want to own those you are retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 500x464px)
image.jpg
27KB, 500x464px
>>127764087
>fascism and anti-schlomotism on the rise
>imminent wall st. financial crash
>German empire on the brink of collapse
>>
>Jews ritualistically sacrifice the markets every 7 years.
>you will notice it didn't happen 2 years or so ago when it was scheduled to and has happened consistently all years prior
>it only didn't happen because there was a meme-blast of napalm and OC flooding the internet at the time, preventing it from happening.

So we've crashed a plane, memed a president into office and saved the world markets in the last 5 years. What other actual world events has 4chan influenced? I'm seriously asking. The phenomenon fascinates me.
>>
>>127775656
>Not going to war with Germany just as a Fuck You
>>
>>127776474
>>127776698

So, in that case, should I advise the people I know who do own stock to start selling off their stocks?
>>
>>127778356
>Market crash in 2007-2008
Ok

>Market crash in 2000-2001
Ok

>Market crash in 1992-1993..............
Ummmmmmmmm
>>
>>127776129
hold a steady job and wait up in cash
when street hawkers tell you to invest, avoid them
just look at what happened to bitcoin
lots of street hawkers when it was at $2,500 and it crashed to $2,000 overnight
be careful
>>
>>127777178
I am of the opinion that a depression is coming one way or another and everything we did since the 2007 recession has only served to delay it. I hope everybody took that extra time we were given to prepare for it! (Most didn't, they are fucked)

>>127777751
See the last great depression, worldwide economic hardship.
>>
>>127778512
yes absolutely.

have them liquidate their entire retirement account and put it into gold.

they will thank you bigly a year from now
>>
>>127764087
how is it not his fault? hes the fucking president

it was obamas fault every time something happened so now its trumps turn
>>
>>127777751
Well, I don't think Trump would be to keen to inject funds into sinking health care companies who charged more than they could feasibly get. That would be political suicide in front of the American people.

The Depression would really only kick in if he chose not to bring an injection of leveraged capital to the banks. That was Obama's strategy and has been the blueprint for handling crashes in Japan, Sweden, and Ireland when there have been hiccups.

If neither of those things happen I honestly can't say what will happen next. All the things you expect from a Depression, like pre-Nazi Germany or America of the '30s. High unemployment, low currency value, the American dollar would suffer the entire world as it falls in value, banks having to pull all their reserves (people's money) to plug holes.

Socially, I don't know. Our country is pretty armed and pissed off at our elite class, both political and economic. The one thing everyone can agree on is that something has got to give with the ultra-wealthy and ultra-powerful.

t. You can probably guess the industry in which I work.
>>
>>127778635
DON'T YOU SEE THE TWO SAMPLE TREND YOU RETARD???
>>
>>127764087
Bump. We're essentially already in a recession, (((the fed))) is just masking it with monetary bullshit. Trump is absolutely fucked if they do anything drastic
>>
File: Screenshot (14).png (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (14).png
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>127778635
They went with a liberal arts style interpretation of their mandates.
>>
The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in 'The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's.

At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project.

The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question."

View the PDF at Archive.org
archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
http://youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo
>>
>>127764087
Didn't you guys repeal or are trying to repeal Dodd-Frank? The law that was made to prevent another 2008 crisis?
>>
>>127778635
>>Market crash in 1992-1993..............

There was a housing bottom around that time.
>>
>>127778512
>So, in that case, should I advise the people I know who do own stock to start selling off their stocks?

No. Unless you are retiring some time soon, the only safe strategy is to buy and hold forever.

Some small amount of strategy can be adopted by trying to buy MORE when the market is down. But the real method is to set-it-and-forget-it. Put a certain % of every paycheck into the index fund and let it ride. As you approach retirement, begin pulling out money in small amounts for security from a major crash. Plan on holding and withdrawing a safe amount until death takes you

Mr. Money Mustache lays this all out very clearly
>>
File: 1487721455794.png (2MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1487721455794.png
2MB, 1200x1697px
>>127764087
bump idk about this article or this prediction, but trump did warn of a bubble so its not entirely far fetched so maybe maybe. to be on the more centrist side of things if you will.

https://youtu.be/6AeJys7Euck
>>
>>127779094
No. That's bullshit. All Dodd-Frank does is just give the big banks more of an advantage over the small ones and kills your local banks.

The real problem is the banks know the government will just bail them out every time they fuck up. That's why no hedge fund has fucked up that hard or gotten that big: because they aren't heavily regulated and the government won't save them if they fuck up
>>
>>127772369
>not wanting a piece of dat sweet, sweet leveraged futures decay
>>
>>127776474
Is it really idiocy or is it fear forcing you to make only the smartest of choices? I think the latter
>>
>>127778635

Grey lines indicate recessions
>>
>>127772559
And then a court in California declares it's unconstitutional because hurr hurr
Drumpf.
>>
>>127778635
meanwhile if you had just invested at the end of 2015, you would have already done well over 30% by now, which is more than you can expect to lose in a catastrophic crash.

you. cannot. time. the. market.
>>
>>127778921
lets say the worse happens,what countries with insufficient food production/zero gold reserves will do ?go to war ?
>>
>>127779495
>Is it really idiocy or is it fear forcing you to make only the smartest of choices? I think the latter

I hope you're right. But if I had bought in with $40k Jan 2016 I would have made $8,000 this year
>>
>>127779344
The bubble is in either ETFs or Treasuries. Either is highly possible. Treasury yields are just starting to come off of highs and they aren't even really responding to changes in rates.

ETFs are the real danger. They're basically derivatives in disguise. What fucked us up in 2008 were all the derivatives off of all the Mortgage Backed Securities. It's a lot like what we have with ETFs. You can get all sorts of ETF derivatives and levered ETFs.

Now with the ETFs, let's pretend that people realize their leveraged ETFs are actually dogshit (or need cash or whatever) and start selling them. Values on those ETFs plummet and you get an arbitrage opportunity where you can exchange your ETF for the underlying securities. People start doing that and selling the underlying. All of a sudden, major stocks in S&P500 ETFs (Apple, Facebook, IBM, etc...) start crashing from selling pressure so more people try to sell.

Tl;dr treasuries are a potential problem, etfs are financial WMDs
>>
>>127779774
>Recession is before 1990
Thanks for proving my point.

>>127780110
>Put $1,000 in 2015
>Have $1,300 now, but don't sell
>Market crashes
>Back to $1,000

>"you. cannot. time. the. market.", yet advocates for timing the market

lol?
>>
>>127780239
the investment banks who own those ETFs like blackrock, vanguard, etc. rebalance them themselves at the end of every day.
>>
>>127764087

This is why it's always dangerous to take credit for a wall street boom. Because when it crashes, the fingers will point back at your for the blame.
>>
>>127771423
Trump will be blamed for the stock market crash anyway. He is hedging is bet that it can be prevented or its effect alleviated.
It's not like enough of the American people have the mental capacity to understand the intricacies behind a global economy, even something so simple as "the president doesn't control the economy"
>>
S E P T E M B E R

S E P T E M B E R

S E P T E M B E R

S E P T E M B E R
>>
>>127780568
>30% of 1300 is 300
>>
>>127764087
it's the republicans that will be blamed, just like they were and rightfully so in 2008

it's almost like trickle down economics is the stupidest voodoo shit ever created that conservatives can't see that it's a meme
>>
some sort of dollar devaluation and higher inflation is a more likely scenario...
>>
>>127780790
i hate this leaf
go shekel off somewhere else
in order to rebuild, we must first tear it all down
>>
>>127778512
yes, and buy again in 2019 and sell again in 2025
>>
>>127780650
>Blackrock
>Investment bank

Do you even finance?

Yes they do re-balance themselves. Doesn't change the fact that a mass sell-off on the ETF could prompt mass redemption and sell-off of the underlying assets
>>
File: 1495017427086.png (109KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1495017427086.png
109KB, 630x627px
>>127780789
>>
Maybe Trump purposely does these deals with Saudi Arabia etc to keep his economy afloat until his terms are over?
>>
Who here is ready to buy and hold leveraged inverse etfs?

inb4 you're not supposed to hold them for the long term
>>
File: 1492387185150.png (200KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1492387185150.png
200KB, 936x590px
>>127779774
1990 to 2000 was a mistake
>>
>>127764636
Ok how can one capitalize on this?
>>
File: fredgraph (7).png (227KB, 4672x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fredgraph (7).png
227KB, 4672x1800px
>>127780905
>look at this unsustainable growth in asset prices.

we clearly need a crash back to 0, fema camps and martial law to sort this out
>>
>>127781034
I do actually have inverse Russel 2000 and S&P500 ETFs. I plan to sell out before really starts hitting the fan
>>
>>127781105

We've just now gotten back to the frenzy of 1999

Simpler times. It felt real then. This time it doesn;t
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 622x472px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 622x472px
>>127780790
>Market won't go down more than 30% in a "catastrophic crash" >>127780110

kek, good luck out there buddy.

>inb4 HURDUR NASDAQ DOESN'T COUNT, IT WAS OVERVALUED LIKE CRAZY

Just like... right now? I mean, this is the definition of a "catastrophic crash"
>>
>>127779774
damn everyone in America got rich
it's great to be American, I bet!
>>
>>127781135
Buy a quadruple leveraged negative s&p 500 etf

US stock market loses 25%, you gain 100%
>>
>>127781235
What a lot of people don't realize is it's hard for the market to crash these days because of circuit breakers. That's a big reason why shit's gotten this out of hand
>>
>>127778895
Because he can't force people to sell stocks nor can he control the Fed
>>
File: 1493909915498.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493909915498.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>>127780789
FFFFAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWKKKKKKK
>>
>>127781396
This leaf's a faggot. Don't listen to him. Just buy put options on the index
>>
>>127781235
thats the nasdaq.

when people say 'the market' they mean a broad index fund, not high tech
>>
>>127781313
>damn everyone in America got rich
>it's great to be American, I bet!

The middle class believed that, until 2001, 2009... ???

This time it's different... different...

btw nothing stopping you from joining us in this excellent investment opportunity
>>
>>127781524
leveraged etfs will cost you like a few cents to buy from your brokerage.

options will cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars to make any decent position.
>>
I put all my money in the sp500 years ago. so all these sell offs and rallies are just little blips. I'm enjoying the big FAT dividends I get every quarter, too.
>>
Cool. Then we'll have an excuse to go /full fash/.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (37KB, 618x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37KB, 618x450px
>>127781418
Circuit breakers only stop big drops in daily trading. Like that one day in August 2015. It won't stop a more fundamental underlying distrust in the markets as more and more people slowly pull out their money.

The DJIA was on a very steady, but downward, slide for most of 2007 and half of 2008, before it crescendo'd with Lehman Brother's collapse in Sept 2008.

>>127781621
Ok, how about this one then? Literally the most traded ETF on the market.

Still dropped more than "30%", and honestly, it would have been a lot more if the kikes at the FED didn't step in last minute.
>>
WRONG ITS THE JEWS FAULT IDIOT
>>
>>127781708
Ok then buy options on the ETF. It's cheaper that way
>>127781708
options are probably the best move right now

>Low volatility
>It can only go up from here
>Options are cheap when volatility is low
>>
>>127781749
feels good nigga.

meanwhile all the retards itt have been panic selling every time they read a new article on zero hedge saying we are headed for fema camps and martial law every week the last 5 years and have made 0 money
>>
>>127774131
What does that mean? Sept 23
>>
>>127781914
I know. What I'm saying is it probably shouldn't have stopped that day. It would have been catastrophic, but it would have brought things back to reality really quickly
>>
>>127781630
Too poor, my friend, I'm just here for the poor man's spectacle.
>>
>>127780220
I mean it, m8, I really don't know.

You'd expect the US and EU to cooperate, like with the 2008 bank crashes globally, to alleviate bad assets by throwing cash on the fire. It works in the short term. If the US doesn't commit to that, I don't know what happens globally. No one comes out unscathed, though I'd expect Chinese and Indian trade relations would grow and they would regain themselves faster than an isolationist-leaning US.

War could break out, I guess. Russia and perhaps a few European nations might try to seize resources while the regional bullies are occupied and poor. The US under Trump might feel obligated to push its military will and then we're not far away from catastrophe. Or, the US and Europe could suffer a little and then work to bail themselves out. It could go any way but up, really.

If you're looking for a sign that shit has really hit the fan, look to see if countries like Mexico and Vietnam are shuttering factories. Once there's no demand for global production, and cheap shit is no longer being shipped to the west, then something really bad is happening next.
>>
>>127764087
Great opportunity to end the fed and pay off the phony debt we have to a bank that doesnt have anything but air
>>
>>127782046
Some of us were to young to take advantage last market crash. I was still 14 when the market bottomed out in 2009. This time I have plenty of money to ride the next crash with leveraged inverse etfs.
>>
>>127780814
trickle down is supply side economics. This has nothing to do with crashes and the business cycle. Taxes arent some magic that creates demand or investment.
>>
File: JQ.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
JQ.png
11KB, 274x290px
>>127782089
>What does that mean? Sept 23

The same thing it always means.
>>
>>127780814
>when youre such a partisan that you cant think rationally about anything anymore
>>
>>127764087
never take financial advice from a lefty
>>
I have a stable job and a chunk of money saved. I'm waiting for the market to crash so I can start investing or buy a house
>>
>>127777777
>>
>>127771423
Where have you been the last year ?
Nobody remembers what he said a week ago already.
>>
File: WIN_20170530_10_53_22_Pro.jpg (90KB, 816x494px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170530_10_53_22_Pro.jpg
90KB, 816x494px
>>127782023
where are you buying options for so cheap? An ETF trade costs like 5 bucks, options are in the thousands if you want to move any decent amount of your portfolio into them.
>>127781914
Okay, lets say you have a very aggressive portfolio, 70% equities 30% bonds.

You have the fund you linked to cover your equities. Over that period it lost 55%.

If you hold the most common US bond etf (AGG), it would have done about 8% increase (bonds surge when equities fall).

so your portfolio return over that period is

-55*.7 + 8*.3 = -35%

I was pretty damn close
>>
>>127783338
>very aggressive portfolio, 70% equities 30% bonds.

>very aggressive
>30% bonds

This is "middle-age man with soccer mom and 2 kids" tier """aggressive""". Actual very aggressive is 90-95% equities minimum, with partial amount of that in foreign and emerging markets, which can drop VERY fast in bad markets.

So yeah, I guess you were close, if you want a measly 6% return per year, while losing "only" 35% in a crash.
>>
>>127764636
This. Look at how, and for how long, Obama was propped up under the pretense of MUH BUSH ECANAMY, BUSH DID DIS LEAVE LIL' OBABA OUTTA DIS, HE DINDU NUFFIN. and then when Trump does good, it was Obama's fault
>>
>>127766647
When?
>>
>>127783907
lol show me a fund which holds 90% equities

pro tip: you cant
>>
>>127782275
i believe u ,appreciate your thoughtfull replies.
Russia imports 40% of its food
Baltic countries export more than consume(food)
Russian elections this year,to main communist parties as top contenders(zhirinovskis and putins).
Soviet union 2.0 very possible if shits gonna hit the fan.
appreciate for your thoughtful response,im out.
>>
>>127771245
>tickers
Wuts dat?
>>
>>127771631
He should hold out the tax breaks (if possible) until it crashes.
>>
>>127784143
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SPY/holdings?p=SPY

>Overall Portfolio Composition (%)
>Stocks 99.95%
>Bonds 0.00%
>>
>>127779094
Dodd-Frank was the worst bill ever passed by Congress. Does nothing to protect the banks from collapse, forced small banks to close, and puts up mountains of useless red tape for the financial industry. Also fucked over spot FX and precious metals retail traders, forcing the serious ones onto futures exchanges.

Should have just reinstated Glass-Steagall and called it a day.
>>
>>127775689
Do you have an opinion on cryptos? I have about 2k invested in about a dozen coins. Am I looking at good times ahead or did I fuck up?
>>
>>127776784
2 3 . S E P T E M B E R
>>
>>127780220
You mean countries that have been thus far been fed by the US? I'd imagine they'd get a quick population adjustment, as most would die off and others would scramble to find ways to survive. Countries like Venezuela and Mexico would be the first to fall, as they are already close to that endgame. We're probably going to see mass migration from those regions as well, since they foolishly believe we'd be able to feed them due to altruism.
>>
>>127784948
sauce?
>>
>>127784948
I keep seeing this date, but the only reason I know of it and am excited for it is because that's when my son is supposed to be born.
>>
>>127786327
THE ANTICHRIST RISES
>>
>>127786543
wtf? Anti-Christ?
>>
>>127784803
Look for etherium. It's expected to hit higher peaks than BTC (from insiders and IT interviews I've seen.) it's too damn complicated for me to understand but it seems like a good investment, got like $50 worth of it.

>>127786181
>>127786327
Kek, newfags detected, it's been THE HAPPENING date where the stock market and the racewar are supposed to begin since 2014 I think, if not earlier.

>>127786327
Congrats on the sex (and the kid I guess)
Kids are the ultimate proof of getting laid
>>
>>127775689
Would you say physical silver to be good?
>>
File: 4878974.gif (1MB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
4878974.gif
1MB, 213x213px
>>127779774
looks like we are due sometime within the next few years.
>>
here's hoping ot doesn't crash until the left is in power sobwe can shame them for it
>>
File: 11237897.jpg (41KB, 479x457px) Image search: [Google]
11237897.jpg
41KB, 479x457px
>>127781213
> mfw I realize it is logarithmic
>>
>>127772655
This is good advice
>>
>>127781708
Leveraged ETFs are essentially options. You pay the time decay either way.
>>
>>127781396
This won't work unless you time the crash which is almost impossible. It's better for most to buy once it drops.
>>
>>127764087
trump is at the helm...
>>
>>127786861
Ethereum is basically an upgrade to paper contracts, instead of lawyers you need to trust the platform and your devs :)
>>
>>127790382
Same with bitcoin and any currency, you have to trust the other people will accept your tender
>>
>>127764087
Idk guys, Im still bullish. Dow 100k!

MAGA
>>
>>127775656
>Why October?
historically when the big crashes have happened.
>>
>>127772559
>extinguishes the debt
Never happening
>>
>>127776474
Buy ETH.
>>
is silver smart? I have 25 pounds of it and it's just taking up space
I could buy another 25 pounds but I don't know if it's worth it

>>127793394
lol no
>>
>>127793371
The debt is a false contract. Just as your father cannot buy something in your name before your birth and pass you the bill, this is the same but on a massive scale. Our government chose to bail out the banks rather than bail out the people most affected by the turmoil. The banks were too big to fail, is the population of western civilization not too big to fail?
>>
Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum
>>
>>127784094
I think it was before he announced. He went into this knowing the jewish tricks he would face. The absolute madman.
Just google trump federal reserve 2015.
>>
>>127793851
>lol
Good luck being a wage cuck for the rest of your life.
>>
what's going to happen is fracking will taper off, and oil prices will go back to 100 dollars a barrel

then we're all fucked.
>>
File: 1-blIuwPlwbIGwuhkxHGAF5g.jpg (72KB, 595x960px) Image search: [Google]
1-blIuwPlwbIGwuhkxHGAF5g.jpg
72KB, 595x960px
>>
Funny how this always happens when Republicans are in charge.
>>
>>127783949
Although it wasn't exactly bush's fault, to be fair there is solid reasoning why they would try to pin in on the bushes. Obama was not in office long and implemented no policies.
>>
>>127764087
You mean Janet yelled fed chair trump appointed again?
>>
>>127764087
This is the single most important thing for the admin to communicate, bc it will happen and the media is going to have every retard in the county to piling on trump like he's the last heli out of Saigon.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-30-22-15-33.png (134KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-30-22-15-33.png
134KB, 720x1199px
>>127793851
Imagine if the net cost was 40k
>>
>>127764087
kill yourself shill rat
>>
>>127777178
Oh how spooky, a depression. The great depression was prolonged and intensified by the interventionist policies of FDR. Instead of letting government fuck us over more with their agencies why not let it crash and we establish an actually sensible monetary system not based on debt and speculation? You correctly identify government intervention as causing these instabilities then say we need more intervention to fix it. It's like shooting the bullet hole in your foot claiming that you are fixing the problem.
>>
>>127772655

Silver shill lol
>>
File: mfw29.png (140KB, 476x478px)
mfw29.png
140KB, 476x478px
>>127794670
how will you explain the hentai, anon?
>>
File: 1481856656300.jpg (10KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481856656300.jpg
10KB, 216x250px
>>127764087
I hope the stock market crashes and everything goes to shit.
I want it all to burn down so we can try again.
>>
File: Untitled.png (773KB, 690x616px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
773KB, 690x616px
>>127795814
Me too, Romanon.
>>
zerohedge has been on this for a while, but good thread with lots of good info here. these are coordinated leaks and the campaign against Trump doesn't end with this kinda shit, the market crash will be pinned on him as well.

this is the establishment's war on the anti establishment movement.
>>
>>127795085
It's a program.
Rightwing collapses shit, Leftwing swoops in with mass social/political changes shifting us into evermore tyranny, then the rightwing comes along to quell the people's frustration and kick out the leftwing, then they break it down again, and the new crisis is used by the leftwing to push for evermore extreme social changes, and once people start to get frustrated they get the righwing in there to make it seem like the people have a choice etc etc etc
>>
>>127764087
What's worse is the little known fact that only 35 companies, out of the 25k listed on the S&P, actually contribute to the majority of the S&Ps price action. The vast majority of S&P stocks have taken a hit but these major firms mask this reality
>>
>>127772655
Agreed on silver - I think it's going to $100/oz over the next 5 years.
>>
I kinda figured a crash was coming. The economy seems to be doing well latley. ((They)) would never allow it.
However this gives trump an oppertunoty and excuse to investage the fed
>>
>>127764087
>The Next Stock Market Crash Will Be Blamed On Trump But It's The Fed's Fault

True, even if it happens long after he's out of office.
>>
>>127775254
Retail closings will hit the CMBS market, which is a much larger issue. This contagion could wipe entire banks.
>>
The problem is with capitalism and not the fed.

We're living in late stage capitalism. Automation alone will destroy millions of jobs in 5-10 years. We need a new system.
>>
>>127777751
Imagine the depressing 30's we had that affected the entire world. Now double that plus throw in steroids for a nice little effect and you got our crash.
>>
>>127798091
Oh I also forgot to mention when you take the rising race tensions we have along with U.K. Germany, Sweden,etc and Germany trying to build an """""""EU"""""" army for protection and we are all set up for civil,race and world wars all in one. A nuke equivalent size of a happening.
>>
File: lenin-october-1917.jpg (74KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
lenin-october-1917.jpg
74KB, 600x792px
We will go full weimier republic. Shit, mabey trump actully will become dictator
>Great depression 2:electric bugaloo
>msm and the DNC blame trump
>no one cares,
>trump has an excuse to audit the fed and name the jew
>SJWs try to stage their own october revolution
>but they are crushed by millions of armed normies willing to fight, and many die for the US
>>
>>127764087

Just answer me this. Will Gold stocks rise?
>>
>>127764087
It won't crash under trump
>>
>>127799919
Eight years is a long time. I bet it does.
>>
>>127764087
Next stock market crash will probably be blamed on Russian hackers lol

>>127799919
There's been at least one recession at least every 10 years forever
>>
>>127769915
>POOtin rearranged my furniture!
>>
>>127772559
>Trump
>Doing anything ever in accordance with the U.S. constitution
>>
Average Americans will always blame the current administration for economic woes. It's why Obama got the blame for The Great Recession even though it was due to a domino effect of bad policy from both parties throughout the 90's and 00's.

If the next one collapses the world's economy even more than last time, I'm sure we can expect war some years after. Hopefully we'll get a non-neutered glass-steag equivalent when our world burns. But then both parties will just repeal it further down the line to help their Wall buddies at the expense of innocent lives.
>>
>>127800952
If there was a recession to happen, Canada is fucked.

We have a housing crisis right now. If anything were to follow up on a recession, Canada can kiss its sweet little tatter tots out the door
>>
File: 1410178205056.jpg (59KB, 680x512px)
1410178205056.jpg
59KB, 680x512px
WHY DIDN'T YOU AUDIT THE FED
>>
>>127764087
Aren't we gearing up for war with Iran more or less?
>>
>inb4 trump talks about fed, becomes big issue
>inb4 crash and trump kills fed on downfall of crash
>inb4 amazing economic recovery btfo's "he caused the crash" liberals
>>
>>127775927
>t. minimal understanding of economix.
A SHIT ton of people were working pre-2008.
>>
>>127776117
>implying they haven't been panicky and buttfuck retarded as of late
>>
Here's a thought, how about somebody let Trump know about this? That way he can prepare people for it through his tweet and press releases. Also, how about telling the people on social media that a crash is on the way, but informing them that Trump has literally nothing to do with it? Somebody here has to have a Twitter account or something.
>>
>>127802218
>Also, how about telling the people on social media that a crash is on the way, but informing them that Trump has literally nothing to do with it?

GOP will blame Obama admin. Libs will blame Trump and co. Moderates will blame the party in power. So it goes.
>>
>>127776474
Same. Sitting in 100 fucking k (AUD Ruebels...) But nonetheless just idle. In 2008 I cleaned up putting it all into mining and doubled up and ripped it out and have been sitting conservatively for almost a fucking decade. I cleaned up with Bitcoin... seriously . Over a million bucks. So sitting pretty but read to rock...

So burn baby burn!!!!! Let the market crash. If all fails I have a farm and a shotgun. And kangaroos are fucking tasty hopping rats.
>>
>>127784333
THE 3 METALS TICKERS HE LISTED AFTER THE COLON

BUT THATS RETARDED, BUY 3X BEAR ETFS

BETTER RIDE THE CRASH VIA OPTIONS
>>
>>127775855

wait for the crash, which will be slow due to circuit breakers. max we see is 15%. the market won't crash again because it halts after every 2-4% rapid drops now

somewhere between days 3 and 14 or so, dump all your cash into XIV, an inverse volatility vehicle. easy 50% gains within a month or six depending on severity
>>
>>127776129
>>127775855

Look up hedging strategies in a downturn market. Common hedging strats usually entail pretty stable moves.
>>
>>127775582
<Stonewall Jackson

That is exactly the reason that was some of Trump's first actions as President. He was sending the warning shot that he would dissolve the bank if they fuck him on the economy.
>>
>crash is coming
Bear fags have been saying this for a year already, fuck off already there is no crash coming.
>>
>>127776129
>investing
>low risk

pick one
>>
>>127776129
VIX is the best, but you need to be slightly ahead of it.
>>
>>127776301
You def don't need a million to play in options. At least 15K to make a little change.
>>
>>127767104
Then they can say: "See! Under our last two Republican Presidents, there was a huge market downturn! Vote Dem!"
>>
>>127776474

Don't feel bad. I'm a heavy investor. My two stupid mistakes:

Did not buy bitcoin when it first came out. I thought it was a scam at first. I could have made more money than my wildest dreams.

Amazon...My wife and I were early users and discussed how it was going to change everything about how Americans purchase products. I should have invested right then and there.

You know how it is: should of bought more, should of sold more, should of sold earlier, should of waited to sell, shouldn't have bought any, et cetera.
>>
>>127804290
THERES ALWAYS A CRASH COMING

BEARS JUST HAVE TO STAY LIQUID ENOUGH TO HANDLE POSITIONING THEMSELVES TOO EARLY
>>
>>127764636
This only works if the jews manage to trick good goyim to invest most of their money into the market.

As long as that doesnt happen then they cant really crash it without losing money themselves.
>>
>>127764087
stocks should literally be outlawed and you can tell important people benefit from them otherwise they would be.
>>
Anon's:

If you don't know about the basics of investing, please only invest in ETF's so you don't loose all your fucking money. Find ETF's that track the entire market. If you pay yourself weekly (as in invest part of your paycheck), after 40 years of compound interest, you will have more money than you know what to do with. It is hard to see it now, but I have never met a loser who followed this simple advice.
>>
>>127764087
I doubt the stock market will crash soon
Stocks like twatter which are practically worthless are trading for over $18 dollars a share.
>>
>>127805030
That's a comfy ass pic.
>>
>>127805451
why did you just contradict yourself?
>>
>>127783120
Dont buy twatter stock buy food and tobacco stock if the market drastically crashes.
>>
>>127777774
Your digits nearly gave me a heart attack. Its like almost winnning the lottery
>>
>>127777777
>>
>>127805860
>within 250 years

As if humans will survive that long.
>>
>>127783338
I'm trading $5 per option leg regardless of volume. Where are you plebs getting your numbers?
>>
Implying we don't intentionally crash our own market as the global market depends on ours, thereby allowing us to crush competitors.
>>
>>127777774
>>127777777
>>
>>127794560
>UWT, DWT
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.