[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls on the right so good looking while girls on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why are girls on the right so good looking while girls on the left look like deformed mongoloid lab experiments gone wrong?
>>
Women on the right embrace their natural femininity, which results in self-acceptance and self-love, and they want to maintain and enhance their true self.

Whereas lefties abhor their femininity, which results in mental deficits and negligence of their body and mind.
>>
>>127762182

What he said, except less romantic
>>
>>127762182
Makes sense. Seeing as the far left women believe gender is a social construct and the things that make women beautiful are the man's way of keeping women down.
>>
>>127761567
stop being offensive and judgemental
>>
>>127761567
Because pretty girls don't have to be smart. They can be free to be retarded right wingers.
>>
>>127762182
fpbp
i'd like to add that i believe on average it's because good looking women are accepted by the status quo and thus want to preserve it. uggos are rejected and have to result to twisted fringe elements to have a sense of belonging. Only through weeding out ugly women can we have peace
>>
There are hotties on both sides because women don't have independent thought
>>
>Tomi Lahren
>Right wing and not just an attention whore
Pick one
>>
Right: Take care of yourself, be healthy, make smart decisions and you will by happy.

Left: It's ok, you can blame all your failures in life on everyone else, it's not really your fault. Also if you vote for us we can legally take wealth/happiness from the people you despise and give it to you!
>>
>>127764809
>People on the left are intelligent

What gender do you identify as?
>>
>>127762182
Also girls who aren't pretty are jelous so they want everything catered to them, they don't want to compete because it's too hard for them and blame their lack of success on others. Which is exacly leftist way of thinking
>>
>>127761567
leftists ;\
>>
>>127765792
well said. the globalist & leftist way of thinking can best be summarized as a dysgenic "crab bucket" mentality.
"We can all be equal if we all are terrible"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.