[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain to me why people shit on ancaps? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: ancap snake.jpg (435KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ancap snake.jpg
435KB, 2000x1334px
can someone explain to me why people shit on ancaps?

I mean, it seems like the most logical ideology out there for me.
>>
Roads
Also the develoment of a state is inevitable as people seek stability and security.
>>
File: 4ca.png (146KB, 562x504px) Image search: [Google]
4ca.png
146KB, 562x504px
>>127757516
>>
>>127757261
Because it's pretty much the exact opposite of what you just described.
>>
File: 1495124191582.jpg (34KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1495124191582.jpg
34KB, 640x656px
>>127758227
What do you mean?
It's a really good ideology that is perfect
>>
>>127758346
The perfect society!
One of my employees actually believes in the idea and we have had numerous, often comical debates on the subject for years. Every so often I'll bombard his email with new meme balls for kicks
>>
File: IMG_2783.jpg (112KB, 750x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
112KB, 750x788px
T H E C H I L D C O N S E N T S
>>
Because everyone here is a piss poor pauper who has nothing to contribute to society.
>>
>>127757261
Cause it doesn't make dick for sense
>>
>>127757261
cause it would never work on large countries like canada and U.S.A.

also
>the most logical ideology for me

yeah well, communism also sounded pretty great on paper retard. name one good example of ancap in practice PRO TIP YOU FUCKING CAN'T A FUCKING LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF
>>
File: 1495138874115.png (57KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1495138874115.png
57KB, 853x543px
>>127759103
kek, it's tbqh a really fucked up ideology.
You can do whatever the fuck you want without any restriction
And companies are free to do what they want

Pretty spoopy desu
>>
You need to have some level of authoritarian government and tax to have a stable society.

If you want to live in the woods with a shot gun and grow your own food thats cool, have at it.

Libertarian in it's purest form is anarchy with morals, and no society.

The upper right purple is the best place to be.

I want to pay taxes to fund resources i use. I don't want to pay taxes to fund resources i don't use.

The only exceptions are public education k-12, and other public service jobs.

Poor inner city blacks that dropped out of school and are dealing drugs in the east coast shouldn't effect me in AZ.

Get the fuck off my lawn.
>>
Because its proponents either deny, or don't care that people will simply revert to base savagry and our species will eat itself. If you're into collective suicide, it's fine, but don't expect the retarded masses to just follow along with it.

Besides, Hobbes made a good point about this sort of "all against all" state of nature. People who like security will simply organize a state, in such a situation, and all would go back to how it was, because they can organize collectively and the anarchists can't. Any anarchist, be they ancoms or ancaps, is deluded if they think that they can maintain a system with no system in place to do the maintaining.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.