[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Uncle is a neuroscientist and he was shocked when I showed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: drumpf.jpg (50KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
50KB, 640x400px
My Uncle is a neuroscientist and he was shocked when I showed him one of Trumps speeches. He said the sentence structure was 100% consistent with someone who was suffering from the early stages of Alzheimers. Just take look for yourselves:
>"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my, like, credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger, fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us"

This man CANNOT be allowed to have the nuclear codes any longer
>>
File: 5539945.png (209KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5539945.png
209KB, 500x375px
>>127752959
>>
>>127752959
>A 70 year old man just shooting the shit in front of an audience who are reacting to each word he says, and who is reacting in his speech patterns to the audience's reactions.

I'd love to see your flowing eloquence in front of 10, 000 people screaming at you.
>>
>>127752959

Your Uncle should have his license revoked for diagnosing something without interviewing the patient and with only one symptom

also, pasta
>>
>>127753781
"Consistent with" is not a diagnosis. Learn2med
>>
File: TWO.jpg (6KB, 218x263px) Image search: [Google]
TWO.jpg
6KB, 218x263px
>>127752959

WHY WON'T HE JUST RESIGN ALREADY??? HOW MANY ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM, ALZHEIMER'S AND BEING A BULLY WILL IT TAKE!??!?!?!

WHY WASN'T IT OVER WHEN HE GOT THE TWO SCOOPS?
>>
>>127753865

if I knew anything about medicine i'd shitpost on a Laotian Wind Surfing forum all day
>>
File: 1496124386865.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496124386865.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
>>127753590
>>127753334
>>127753781
fuck off drumpfkins, this isnt a joke, this man is mentally ill and is ruining our country!
>>
File: 1495643433655.jpg (805KB, 2250x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495643433655.jpg
805KB, 2250x2880px
>>
File: _2_198_32_-_CoinDesk_BPI.png (73KB, 1760x806px) Image search: [Google]
_2_198_32_-_CoinDesk_BPI.png
73KB, 1760x806px
So, two indicators in speech signal dementia: verb deficits and idea density.

In this case Trump's remarks are verb dense.
http://parts-of-speech.info/

And his remarks, which constitute a two, possibly three sentences in total, are idea dense.

This isn't to say that aging isn't impacting him. It would anyone his age. It is to say that no inference of dementia can be made from the quote you supplied.

Your sentence, by the way, is indicative of dementia later in life. Check the 'nun study' for proof.
>>
>>127752959
...or Trump is simply a literary genius:
>In literary criticism, stream of consciousness is a narrative mode or method that attempts to depict the multitudinous thoughts and feelings which pass through the mind.[1] The term was coined by William James in 1890 in his The Principles of Psychology, and in 1918 the novelist May Sinclair (1863–1946) first applied the term stream of consciousness, in a literary context, when discussing Dorothy Richardson's (1873–1957) novels. Pointed Roofs (1915), the first work in Richardson's series of 13 semi-autobiographical novels titled Pilgrimage,[2] is the first complete stream of consciousness novel published in English. However, in 1934, Richardson comments that "Proust, James Joyce, Virginia Woolf & D.R. ... were all using 'the new method', though very differently, simultaneously".[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stream_of_consciousness_(narrative_mode)
>>
except he always spoke the same way

you are a fraud.

ps Hillary is a sociopath
>>
File: 1495306705151.jpg (581KB, 2114x950px) Image search: [Google]
1495306705151.jpg
581KB, 2114x950px
Shariablue pivot of the week:
Drumpfalzheimer's!
And don't forget previous BTFO-ings:
>her turn/She won
>muh russianhaxxors
>impeachment imminent sweeties
And the newest whimper
>why won't he just resign already

Never change shariablue...never even made a ripple in the ocean of /p/iss.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.