[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my state right now. >BLACK POWER >FUCK YOU, A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: screenshot.png (120KB, 865x650px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
120KB, 865x650px
This is my state right now.

>BLACK POWER
>FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE POLICE!
>Whiteness is the most violent fuckin’ system to ever breathe!
>I’m tired of white people talking about what black and brown people need.
>These white-ass faculty members need to be holding HIM, and HIM, and ALL these people accountable!
>FUCK YOU [President] GEORGE [Bridges], we don’t wanna listen to a GODDAMN thing you have to say! No, you shut the fuck up!
>I’m tellin’ you, you’re speakin’ to your ancestor, all right? We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.
>You have the fucking nerve to, like, fucking dehumanize our (unintelligible)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
>>
File: 1492531915025.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492531915025.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>127750712
>emotional labor

what the fuck
>>
>>127750712

and burgers laught at me when I say that the USA is more cucked than sweden. say what you want but this won't happen in a swedish university.
>>
>>127750712
Maybe lynchings weren't so bad after all. Clearly great grandpa was onto something.
>>
>white americans have to look at the floor and know their place whenever blacks and other whites are being racists towards and borderline attacking them lest they be called racist
>try to call other countries cucked
>>
>>127753116
Well we've always had these problems but Germany and Sweden are importing them deliberately.
>>
>>127750712
>white babies now outnumber 'minority babies'
>this trend is onyl going to get worse
>this will be the US in 50 years but isntead of a degenerate college campus it will be in the Senate

enjoy burgers
>>
>>127753398
Sad isn't it? But that's the state of universities. Niggers are taught to hate whites and whites are taught that they deserve to be hated.
>>
File: 1483863088461.jpg (99KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483863088461.jpg
99KB, 966x1000px
What is the black obsession with calling White people cave dwellers?

Is it the new cool thing?
>>
>PNW
>last bastion of American whiteness

I live in Miami which is filled with niggers and spics and the cops would have beat the fuck out of everyone there in ten minutes.
>>
>>127750712
What the fuck is wrong with your burgers.. don't you have police and.. who the fuck do you elect in power in your local governments?
>>
>>127753535
might want to check your first greentext line
>>
>>127753994
America is the most cucked and BLACKED (formerly) white country on the planet. Don't let >muh guns fool you.
>>
>>127753535
It's already happening NOW.
>https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texasobserver.org/texas-republican-sb-4-protesters-capitol-ice/amp/
Look at the headline and wording. You don't find out that the threat to shoot was in response to the spic saying he would "get" the guy on his way out to his car, and he said if he tried he'd catch a bullet, until deep within the article.

So it was reported as "RACIST THREATENS INNOCENT WETBACK WITH MURDER."
>>
> Progressiveness when you put a stupid trump supporter in their place on facebook and then are berated at your Liberal school by your students.

jeez.
>>
>>127753684
It's part of the whole We Was Kings/yacub mythos, and almost all blacks believe that now because they're gullible and faggots don't dare to correct lies lest they be called racis.
>>
File: 4L_Dxh2YOgM.png (700KB, 855x477px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Dxh2YOgM.png
700KB, 855x477px
>>127750712
America is finished. It peaked with Voyager 1.
>>
>>127753684
Blacks unironically believe they were building computers, exploring the universe, and flying around in pyramids and sheeit while white people wuz living in caves.
>>
>>127754085
did you? That the case for a few years already
>>
>>127754927
We're bring you down with us.
>>
>>127750712
>We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.

Theeeeeeeeeere it is. WE

WUZ
>>
>>127753684
WE
>>
>>127754927
It's all been downhill since the moon landing.
>>
>>127755552
Yeah that is when the Irish peaked in their influence on our country with Kennedy.
>>
>>127750712
>The nigga will lie, the nigga will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know. If he gets really desperate, he may start to rap, or dance.
Uncle Ruckus really said it best.
>>
>>127754933
>be super advanced race capable of interstellar travel
>have your own galactic empire
>everything's good
>all of a sudden get BTFO by pale skinned retards who live in caves

Makes sense
>>
>>127755765
The Jew won the war for American influence and in doing so set your death in stone.

We only wanted what was best lad
>>
Best video ever. The one that couldn't read was my favorite.
>>
The future of American universities.
>because we say it, it is fact
>anything we demand you have to give
>chimpcon 5
>>
File: V5jqyY7JcwB2Jt2sCY.jpg (77KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
V5jqyY7JcwB2Jt2sCY.jpg
77KB, 600x565px
>>127755308
yes i can finally post this!
>>
File: niggers are knowledge.jpg (101KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
niggers are knowledge.jpg
101KB, 500x600px
>>127759315
threat level?
>>
>>127750712
Can we just send all the niggers back to Africa please? Clearly they're not compatible with western/white civilization. Send them all back and hope the next disease some monkey fucker starts kills them all.
>>
File: abo-vs-slav.jpg (13KB, 288x240px) Image search: [Google]
abo-vs-slav.jpg
13KB, 288x240px
>>127761395
too late you paid for it now you have to eat it
>>
>>127761501
Why didn't the white man think of the future consequences when they brought over boat loads of these shitskins?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.