[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he makes under 100k >he scored under a 2300 on the SAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0700.png (552KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.png
552KB, 720x720px
>he makes under 100k
>he scored under a 2300 on the SAT
>he doesn't have a college degree
>he thinks he should be allowed to vote

Top kek
>>
>I make NEETbux
>I've never scored on any kind of SAT-like test
>I've got a uni degree
>I don't want to vote
>I just sit home playing games

what now
>>
>>127740310
>I'll let this one slide
>needing to take the SAT
>needing to go to college
>not being the heir of a successful family business

I bet you don't even have any familial land. Come back when you own property and we'll talk about voting, eh?
>>
>>127740310
New SAT is scored out of 1600 fyi.
>>
>>127740746

/thread
>>
>>127740602
You're a burden for the society, Ljungberg
>>
>>127741006
Yep. Don't worry, I seriously don't expect to stick around that much longer.
>>
>make 100k
>uncle sam takes his cut
>now making 75k
>every forth hour i work goes directly to the goverment
Land of the reeeee
>>
Conditioning voting on wealth is extremely dumb.
Academic achievement is not so dumb but it isn't infallible filter either. Many idiots are great academically.
>>
>>127741899
Did you ever stop and think you're earning 100k because you live in a society that allows such prosperity to be reached, and that government played at least a secondary role in creating that society?
>>
>>127743028
I make close to that, and the government has done nothing to help me get there.

Home schooled with private teacher, worked the land, and don't even take public roads. The government didn't install the grain elevators. The government doesn't provide my sewer or water. The government doesn't provide my electricity. The government can't provide me services of any kind.

And yet, I get taxed to shit. All the time. And I see no return.
>>
>1 post by this ID
You cucks need to stop taking OP's bait.
>>
>>127740310
exactly thats why i wont breed and i let my wife have black kids which i will take care off, atleast my DNA fail wont spread anymore
>>
>>127740310
>sat scores

Glad to know you can memorize and regurgitate the drivel spewed at you in high school

>not being a land owner
>thinks he should vote
>>
>>127744065
>SAT
>memorization

Wew lad
SAT is very highly g-loaded
>>
>>127743480
The government enforces contracts and property rights

Fuck off now Cletus
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.