[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turn on my lappy and what do I see? I see (((microsoft)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I turn on my lappy and what do I see?

I see (((microsoft))) shoveling pro sjw talking points/propaganda directly into my home and presumably the homes of millions. (((They))) feel the need to push fake news as fact and then, to take it further, they frame it as a pressing issue that warrants my attention without my consent.

They cant keep getting away with this!
>>
>>127733031

>only 6.7% of women graduate with STEM degrees

Any way to get it down to 0%?
>>
It's your own retarded fault for not being smart enough to run Win7 or GNU/Linux, fagtron.
>>
>>127733031
Kind of like how my phone just recently auto updated and installed some google news app. Now every time I go to unlock my phone I see some little news blurb on the unlock screen about how Trump is the fucking devil. Not a huge fan of him myself, but I still believe he is leaps and bounds better than what Hilldawg would've been. Just pisses me off how they're just allowed to funnel propaganda into a device app that I didn't want installed to begin with.
>>
>>127734017
Yeah ok. And the millions of normies being bombarded by this? What do you say to them?
>>
Yea. where the fuck is anonymous when you need them? They should be on this by now.
>>
File: 1473876739017.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473876739017.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>127734639
>DUDE but what about the NORMIES though LMAO
Don't virtue signal, faggot. Keep on choking down that bluepill if you want to remain cucked, even when it comes to your OS.
>>
>>127733031
>using microshit
You deserve it.
>>
>>127733031
I got the same thing. It was worse during the election when there were popups about the 20th woman Trump groped.
>>
Why you using an American vpn britfag
>>
>>127734827
You would rather use a mac?
>>
>>127733031
I don't understand what the problem is with those statistics.
>>
This whole fake news bullshit has to end, with or without violence at this point.
>>
>using a pc

Poorfags disgust me.

If you don't own a Mac you should unironically kill yourself
>>
>>127733031
>only 0.4% blah blah
>only 6.7% blah blah
>do you like what you see

yes
>>
>>127734827
Some of us work for a living and have no choice in the matter. I work in IT and I have to use Windows, as all of our clients use windows and all of our software is made only for windows. I'm stuck with it until we go 100% cloud.
>>
Isn't there some way to disable those messages from appearing?
>>
Do news sites have ddos protection more often nowadays?
>>
>>127734772
Yes. Im so virtuous. Because I dont want Microsoft brainwashing the population, seeing as I have to deal in the real world. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

You're just throwing buzzwords around. I doubt you even knew what virtue signaling was did you faggot? You come into my thread acting smug and superior because you use an old version of windows kid.

You're essentially sliding the thread. Fuck off
>>
>>127734892
just use linux or windows 7. I have two hard drives for my computer, one that has linux which I do all my normal browsing and such on it, and a separate one that has win10 on it that I only use for gaming.
>>127735048
Fuck off cancuck, macs are overpriced and the hardware is shit. I used to own one so I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>127735224
yea, by messing with the source
>>
I think it would be hilarious if pol started fucking with cnn
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.