[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see blindfolded muslim >want hug >wat do? Blindfolded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

>see blindfolded muslim
>want hug
>wat do?

Blindfolded Muslim gives free hugs in Manchester in trust experiment after terror attack

‘I’m Muslim and I trust you. Do you trust me enough for a hug?’

>A Muslim man spent hours giving “free hugs” on a busy street in Manchester after the deadly explosion which killed 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert.

>Baktash Noori decided to show small acts of kindness in the wake of the largest terrorist attack in the UK since 2005, to show that he and thousands of other Muslims were reeling from the atrocity.

>He held a sign that read, “I’m Muslim and I trust you. Do you trust me enough for a hug?” and has spent the last few days standing alone on Market Street, wearing a blindfold, arms open.
>>
>>127732654
I don't hug strangers as a rule.
>>
The most nonchalant pickpocketer in Manchester
>>
He should do this on tower bridge in London .
>>
>>127732654
They do this bullshit every time, after every attack.
Exact same message, too.
>>
maybe if he was a she with big tiddies
>>
>>127732654
>Do you trust me enough for a hug?
Why would one hug a total stranger?
>>
>>127732654
I hope one of these turns out to be a bomber, we can't trust islam
>>
>>127732654
Someone should sneak in a loud ticking clock in one of his pockets.
>>
>oops sorry please trust us again :)
>commit another terrorist attack
>oops sorry please trust us again :)
Liberals never learn
>>
"i'm a muslim and I trust you"

Yea, white people aren't as violent as your shit culture. You can safely assume we're not going to kill you.

A hug? how you supposed to kill us with a hug if we can easily see you're not wearing a bomb vest. Pretty fuckin simple logic
>>
>>127732654
>and has spent the last few days standing alone on Market Street

Fucking welfare leech
>>
>>127732654
>anything for a nigger to touch more white women
and in the face of other niggers murdering (degenerate) whites
>>
taqiyya

>look how harmless and meek we are you filthy stupid infidels !

never trust a muzz
>>
this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
>>
>>127732654
Shouldn't it be the other way around? It's not that Muslims trust us, we need to be shown that we can trust them, when these homocide bonbers keep getting created in their mosques.
>>
File: democraticparty.jpg (606KB, 915x958px) Image search: [Google]
democraticparty.jpg
606KB, 915x958px
>>127733096
>>127733096
>>
>>127732654
jokes on them when they figure out he is covered with lice.
>>
>>127732654

lets have a christian do this in the middle east
>>
>>127732654
Why do people not want to acknowledge the obvious? If you have to do trust experiments where people are afraid you might blow them up I think it's time to do some self reflection instead of virtue signaling. When does a Christian, Buddhist, hindu, jew, or atheist ever have to stand with a sign that says "I swear I won't kill you please trust me?"
>>
File: muslim hug.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
muslim hug.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
Muslim free hugs
>>
>>127732654
Muslims are so confident that they will come to no harm, that they will stand vulnerable and blind in the middle of a Western city. But try that as a non-Muslim in a Muslim city. You'll be filmed having your head sawed off.
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (125KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
125KB, 600x595px
>>127732654
*yawn*

Wish someone shot that arrogant son of a pig
>>
>>127732654
i'd steal something from his backpack

>>127732939
didn't something like that already happen?
one of those free hugs fuckers got put in prison for extremism or something
>>
File: a3366014855_10.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3366014855_10.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
A Massive New Study Lays Out The Map of Our Genetic Intelligence

https://qz.com/993356/a-massive-new-study-lays-out-the-map-of-our-genetic-intelligence/

>Your intelligence is partly due to hard work, nutrition, and education. But you can also thank (or blame) your genes for your mental abilities.

>Decades of work on twin studies suggest that genes account for roughly half of variations in IQ seen across a population. And a meta-analysis published this week in Nature on nearly 80,000 people has identified 40 specific genes that affect intelligence. The one study more than quadrupled the number of genes scientists know of that shape intelligence, bringing the total number to 52.

>There’s still a long way to go. The currently known genes are thought to account for just 4.8% of variations in IQ, meaning that there are hundreds of genes that play a role in intelligence and are yet to be discovered.

>But plenty of people are anxious about scientists heading down that path, and what will happen when they reach the end of it. Perfectly understanding the genetics behind intelligence could guide practices like designer babies and IQ-based eugenics, raising major ethical questions. It also presents an uncompromising but disquieting truth: That some people will just never be as intelligent as others, simply because of their genetics.
>>
>>127733837
use archive.is on shill sites. Thank you.

https://archive.is/0TFA6 <- qz.com article
>>
>>127732654
>>127732654
>>127732654
>>127732654
>>127732654
I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT. WE DONT ALL ASSUME YOU ARE TERRORISTS. SEE HOW THEY ARE SHIFTING THE BLAME TO US? DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT???????????? ITS AS IF ITS OUR FAULT THAT WE DONT TRUST THEM. THEY ARE IMPLYING THAT THE ISSUE IS OUR OWN PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO HUG THEM. I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND THEY DO THE SAME THING EVERY TIME IT HAPPENS. OUR NATIONS ARE DOOMED AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO I HAVE REALIZED THAT WE ARE FUCKED TO NO END. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY PULL SOME NEW SHIT THAT HITS A NEW LOW. A LOW WHICH YOU THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE REACHED LAST FUCKING WEEK. IT IS OVER.
>>
thanks Emir for not blowing yourself up. You deserve more gibs
>>
>>127733920
islamophobe much?
>>
File: 1488821664173.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488821664173.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>127733694
Should we...
#Prayforauschwitch
>>
>>127732654
What's the point? WE are the ones who are blindfolded (not seeing who is a terrorist and who isn't) and WE are the ones getting murdered and slaughtered.
This is fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (43KB, 336x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
43KB, 336x269px
>>127733920
>>
>>127732654
Victoria trusted Muslim. Haven't you seen Victoria and Abdul?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCLcSLxlKkM
>>
>>127732814
Yup, it's montessori school logic too: 'ungggh me trust.. ugnnghh u trust?'. It's a complete mystery that women think these swarthy bozos are somehow admirable. But it's not a mystery when you realise women are feeble-minded supplicating simpletons.
>>
>>127733837
oops. Meant to make a new thread.
>>
I don't mind hugging him, I wouldn't let him into my country thiugh.
>>
File: 1464517852366.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1464517852366.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
I'd nick all his shit to show him that blind trust of anybody is a dangerous thing.

He's a moron. People who hug him are morons.

>tfw live in Manchester
>>
I wish he would tell his friends to stop blowing shit up instead of standing around giving free hugs.
>>
>>127732654

This is part of the psy-op to follow on from the hoax. Stooges of the system pretending to be normal people, to manipulate the rest. They are just trying to traumatize and confuse the masses.
>>
>‘I’m Muslim and I trust you. Do you trust me enough for a hug?’
>I trust you.
>I

Well, it is YOU who is going to press the button, not me, isn't it so?
>>
>>127732654
I would punch him in the gut. Not because he is a Muslim but because he is just asking for it for doing a stupid ass stunt like that
>>
File: 1495850335792.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1495850335792.png
121KB, 480x445px
>>127732654
This is sooo stupid

Why do you guys keep falling for this crap?
>>
>>127732654
What if I throw him a left hook to the jaw? Would that be too much?
>>
>people blown to bits
>LOOK AT ME! I'M A MUSLIM! MEMEMEMEMEMEME PUT YOUR ATTENTION ON ME!!!
>>
File: 1486858123201.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486858123201.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>>127734192
What is this?! Why are people so blind?!

Why are foreign cultures being endlessly pushed on our own slowly but surely and no ones questioning it?! Why do we have #ramadan trending on Twitter when little to no other foreign religious holidays have a trending hashtag?! Why does every advert have a girl in a headscarf!? This is not normal and it is not the norm. This shit has only happened in the last few years but everyones just carrying on as normal.

The west is fucked beyond comprehension.
>>
You can tell by looking at this guy that he is an extremely devout Muslim who completely adheres to every single tenant of Islam
>>
>>127732654
Tell him to fuck off back to the middle east.
Kebab removal, bitch.
>>
>see blindfolded muslim
>want hug
>wat do?

Throw my country's immigration plan to the winds and take in millions of young illiterate unskilled African males
>>
Saw this on Youtube this morning, attention seeking and pointless stunt with the motive of "If you can hug a random Muslim then I guess they're all harmless". Silly really, but people will no doubt hug this stranger and advertise it on their social medias for good progressive civilian points. Even if Muslims were being scapegoated as such people claim, getting hugged on the street is literally only going to convince praise-craving hippies. And it also takes attention away from the 22 dead and makes Islamophobia the problem, once again.
>>
>>127735409
Quebec has really fucked you guys up...
>>
File: muslim free hugs.jpg (149KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
muslim free hugs.jpg
149KB, 675x1200px
Reminder about the last muslim who did this
>>
>>127735707
god damn it
>>
File: NightmareImprovement.jpg (49KB, 550x266px) Image search: [Google]
NightmareImprovement.jpg
49KB, 550x266px
I want someone to replace his "trust me and hug me" sign with a "I'm a muslim that renounced islam and violence, hug me quietly in honor of the dead."
white people will follow those instructions to the period.

However, being nigger central, he will eventually be found by his "friends" he prays next to and start to get a beat down by them, and when he sees the sign (if he's still alive enough to) everything should fucking become clear to him about who he has been and associated with.
>>
>>127732654
Should just hold up a sign saying "I'm an ISIS sleeper agent."
>>
wtf that's legitimate frontpage news now
>>
>>127732654
We had this in Thanet when Nigel Farage was standing in 2015.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/nigerian-immigrant-who-is-also-hiv-positive-offers-free-hugs-to-public-as-he-urges-them-not-to-vote-10227332.html

No mention was made at the time od thie HIV status etc etc
>>
oh wait
>Baktash Noori
yeah a shiite then

totally representative of every sunni salafist you see on the london streets
>>
File: fre.jpg (8KB, 180x212px) Image search: [Google]
fre.jpg
8KB, 180x212px
>>127732654
Someone should break his nose.
>>
>>127732654
How many more people will have to be killed until BRITNIGGERS do something? Atleast 6 million?!? C'mon BRITNIGGERS, do somethin'!
>>
>>127732654
>White people hug him
>He proves whites are not racist
I think there was a misstep somewhere in his shitty logic.
In fact, he only wins if someone stabs him.
>>
>>127733731

Somebody put two clips together and made a fake video anon. Anyway, I too hope something like that happen.
>>
>>127736999
I am an Arab (non-Muslim, the Orthodox Christian kind) and I would punch in the gut for pulling an asshole pussy stunt like that. And I would do it in Jesus' name. Hell I would do it the name of Buddha
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.