[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Islam takes over the world, I won't even be mad. I will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

If Islam takes over the world, I won't even be mad. I will just have to pay my taxes and not criticize their religion and I should be okay according to Sharia.
But the good sides are that the world will be a nightmare for degenerates, gays, jews, leftists, betas, and all other subhuman people.
>>
btw pic related will be my face when (((they))) will be thrown from building if that happens.
>>
You jumped from stage 2 to stage 5. Nice.
>>
>>127726740
Isnt that Lucky Larry?
>>
>>127726803
The world will either atheist jew-controlled degenerate world,
or
either an islamic world. I've done my choice. This is my blackpill.
>>
>>127727100
yeah
>>
Yeah. Also the end of degeneracy. Partially considering joining that Turkish lawschool of Islam where if you break the rules you go to hell but they don't bother you in this life to get my 4 qt wives
>>
>>127726555
>that lifeprolonging liquid foreskin cocktail
>>
>>127727324
>trusting an islamic world
You'll get slaughtered like the rest of the degenerates.
>>
>willing to throw your collective history into the trash because 'dude what's the point lmao'
The Muslims will kill you beta filth first.
>>
>>127727643
That's (((swiss neutrality))) for ya.
>>
>>127727643
>muh past
An argument for people who are unfit for the present or future
>>
The taxes don't mean anything, we'd still kill you apostate scum....
>>
>>127726555
You say that but look at the plummeting rates of all other religions in Jizya countries. Wonder where they all go? Yeah that is right they DIE because when they talk about it in public because that is "blasphemy".' Either the law or the mob kill them.

There is no chill, only believing in science and paying a tax.
>>
>>127728857
>christlarping
I never understood. Isn't it quite the argument against christianity that with all the thousands of users not a single genuine christian can be found? Dead religions never make it back.
>>
>>127726803
out of how many stages?
>>
>>127726555
>If Islam takes over the world, I won't even be mad. I will just have to pay my taxes and not criticize their religion and I should be okay according to Sharia.
Except for the fact that Muslims kill each other all the time. You're not safe even if you convert.
>>
>>127728582
who told you that I wonder....
>>
>>127726555
say goodbye to your au naturelle penis. its gonna get chopped up. also if your children marry a muslim your kids will be islamic from birth exiting islam is apostasy which requires death punishment so yeah... good luck with that.
>>
>>127731816
>your kids
their kids.
>>
>>127726803
except it wont happen :)
>>
File: Salman Abedi.png (479KB, 678x822px) Image search: [Google]
Salman Abedi.png
479KB, 678x822px
>>127726555
muslims and ex muslims just never seem to shut up about their shit though.... but I guess it the same as liberals so whatever
>>
>>127726555
You say that coz Switzerland is already pretty much a small caliph...and you already got used to that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.